Guns don’t kill, anger don't kill

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GUNS DON’T KILL
People “with” guns do.

Guns “do” kill people. When was the last time you heard of someone throwing a fist at someone and killing them? Too many people are killed with guns. Mass killings are most always done with guns. When was the last time you heard of a robbery without a gun? People with guns commit crimes far more often then people who do not have guns.

In homes were there are gun, often children are killed. Most accidents in homes, a gun is involved.

In countries where guns are illegal the crime rate is lower than here.

ANGER DON'T KILL

Bible said; “Be wrathful yet do not sin.” Eph 4;26.

Jesus showed anger when overturned the tables of the money changers in the temple. He did not kill anyone out of that anger.

The shooter was angry but he did not have to kill anyone. It is not a lone isolated incident. There are lot of nuts like him, with his frame of mind just waiting to explode listening to the hate day after day coming from the right.

Brainwashed, indoctrinated daily with rhetoric coming from Foxnews will set these kind of people in motion.

It’s a sad day when our representatives have to have security to be safe. But with the right wanting to cut the budget, want smaller and limited government, there is no money for security. While they are cutting the budget, cutting government jobs, cutting program for the poor are they going to cut their salaries and benefits? I don’t think so.

Anti-government, anti-poor, racist and anti-immigrant?? Americans are not anti-immigrant. They are anti-illegal immigrant. People are angry that there are 20 million people in this country illegally who have been allowed to enter by our representatives. To want our borders secure and end to uncontrolled illegal immigration that is costing tax payers is not racist or hatred.

You're welcome to move out of our country if you don't like our Constitution. Plenty of countries that "ban" guns out there.

GUNS DON’T KILL
People “with” guns do.

Guns “do” kill people. When was the last time you heard of someone throwing a fist at someone and killing them? Too many people are killed with guns. Mass killings are most always done with guns. When was the last time you heard of a robbery without a gun? People with guns commit crimes far more often then people who do not have guns.
In homes were there are gun, often children are killed. Most accidents in homes, a gun is involved.
In countries where guns are illegal the crime rate is lower than here.

If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words? We need guns to protect our selves from criminals who have guns, and as history proves, from governments.

The Down-Side of Gun Control
Advocates cannot see any harm in gun control, but it has a nasty
downside. Its victims number in the tens of millions. Its downside is
genocide: the mass-murder of civilians on account of religion,
language, or political views. Since 1900, at least seven major
genocides have occurred worldwide involving 50-60 million victims.
HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS

Owning a firearm is not a privilege it’s a basic right. In fact, it’s the basic right to protect yourself and your loved ones. Throughout history, there has been a disturbing pattern, sooner or later (often sooner than later), disarmed populations become the hapless victims of tyrannical governments and criminals.
A Voice In The Wilderness: Innocents Betrayed

Every time a tragedy happens usually caused by some psychopath, it doesn't take long before we start seeing attacks on our freedoms.
Rep. Robert Brady (D-Pa.) reportedly plans to introduce legislation that would make it a federal crime to use language or symbols that could be perceived as threatening or inciting violence against a federal official or member of Congress.

Dem planning bill that would outlaw threats to lawmakers - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Look at that language. The language (or symbols) doesn't have to be threatening or actually incite violence. It doesn't even have to be perceived that way. If it could be perceived that way--through the widest, loosest, and irrational interpretations imaginable--that is sufficient to charge someone with a federal crime. This kind of broad, widely subjective legislation would make it potentially illegal to disagree with the government about anything.

Here are several examples of fairly benign sentences that could be perceived as threatening or inciting violence against a federal official:

* Gee, someone has to do something about our government. They are out of control.
By "do something" does he mean "shoot people" or "revolt"???
* That politician is greatly harming America, and something should be done.
What does he mean by "something should be done"??? Sounds like a rebel yell to me.
* "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson
Did he say BLOOD??? Oh my god, he is calling for violence!!!
* "Concerted power has always been the enemy of liberty" - Ronald Reagan
Oh my god, he is saying that a big government is the ENEMY...this means we should attack them!!!
* "If they bring a knife to a fight, we bring a gun" - Barack Obama
Obama just said to use guns against political opposition!!!! I heard it!!!!

Activist Post: Outlaw that speech because it MIGHT be a threat...

Guns make it easier to kill people. That's the whole point in using them. A 7 yo kid can easily defeat a 250lb heavy weight boxer in 2 seconds. That is a seductive power to imbue within a hand held device that fits in your pocket.

Ban people not guns.

We have product liability laws on guns and such but none on humans.
If parents produce a defective offspring they are not held repsonsible.

Last edited:
Guns are made for the SPECIFIC purpose of killing people...very efficiently.

However, if you let them tell it, these GD RW nutjob pretenders will spout and spew nonsensical rhetoric that "guns, don't kill people."

Stupid CON$!

49izadw.gif

I like Sarah Palin's take on guns, we need a President that knows guns, not someone like Obama who is the opposite, knows nothing of guns. How can Obama rule a country when he does not understand a thing about guns and the people.

Anyhow. Its a shame people talk bad about guns, it scares the women, women get raped, ever here the story on women protecting themselves with guns, not at all, they exist.

Last thing we need is women to believe its better not to protect themselves from men who are rapists.

Rape can be said to be the result of the hateful rhetoric against guns. My next post here will be news stories showing woman stopping rape with guns.

Little fact, Guns stop more criminals than the police. Armed citizens, that is with guns, stop more crime than the police. Its a fact, everywhere you look the result is the same. Guns stop crime.

I still like the story of Rosa Parks, in her eighties, no gun, she gets robbed and beaten in Detroit, in Liberal Democratic Detroit the woman who was an inspiration, the woman who refused to sit in the back of the bus was attacked by an African American. I wish Rosa Parks had a gun.

Only in the USA would the Liberals disarm Rosa Parks, figuratively speaking, of course.

Guns are made for the SPECIFIC purpose of killing people...very efficiently.

However, if you let them tell it, these GD RW nutjob pretenders will spout and spew nonsensical rhetoric that "guns, don't kill people."

Stupid CON$!

49izadw.gif

Guns kill far more animals via legal hunting then people. If you want to get specific it depends on the type of gun.

Of course the minute the TRUTH comes out, here comes a lemming RW LIAR to, well...lie.

So guns are made for the SPECIFIC purpose of killing ANIMALS now?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

49izadw.gif

This in not the story I was looking for but it is an example of the type of people who know the chance of being confronted by a gun is slim to none. I say keep advocating against guns, if you notice the current administration is real quiet on guns, not like before the Gingrich Republicans took the house from the Democrats under Clinton. Before the Republicans won big there was lots of anti-gun rhetoric.

The Politicians learned but the mouths of the advocates have not. The USA is a place of guns. We just need more.

Rape victim lets loose on attacker - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

A 14-year-old girl who was kidnapped from her home and raped faced her attacker Thursday in the Allegheny County Courthouse and wished the same on him.

"He tore my family apart, and now he's the one who gets to be scared," the girl said at a sentencing hearing for Michael Lipinski of Penn Hills. "I hope he gets raped every day as many times as he did everybody. I hope he gets beat to death. I hope he goes to jail for the rest of his life."

Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey A. Manning listened and imposed what amounts to a life sentence on Lipinski, 41, giving him 90 to 180 years in prison for raping three young girls and snatching two of them from their homes

Forum List

Back