Guns Are Killing The Republican Party

Believe me when I tell you that I've really tried to come up with a reply that's more civil. But,

You're an idiot.

I didn't write the piece. A republican did.

Why don't you try more reading and less vomiting shit from your mouth?

Mark McKinnon has served as principal media adviser for hundreds of campaigns for candidates, companies, and causes, including George W. Bush, John McCain, Ann Richards, Charlie Wilson, and Bono, and has helped to engineer five successful presidential primary and general elections.

Lets see, the democrats have been focusing on destroying healthcare, focusing mainly on gay marrige, free birth control, and limiting gun rights. All the while the economy is getting worse, food prices are soaring, energy prices are soaring, we have innocent americans killed by guns the obama administration put on the streets, the cover up of 4 americans killed by terrorist on the anniversary of 911. We have liberals dividing the country worse by playing the race card constantly, spreadind hate daily eventhough you won the election. Record number of people on welfare, education system getting worse. We still have people suffering from a storm that happened months ago, obama promised to get things back to normal asap. We have a president that constantly lies and breaks promises, all brought to us by the democrats, and ya'll say republicans are out of touch. Oh yeah, did I mention unemployment is rising?

You will soon find that is much ado about nothing. Guns are not really the problem but the reason for gun violence. We have not just all of a sudden become a nation of violence, it began long before the country become a nation. Two guns don't make a right. Cains weapon of choice was a big rock.

Unless the GOP comes out with a proactive plan that has some appearance of responding to recent events, then it continues to play defense and digs deeper the hole it has been digging for itself in recent years. On issues where the physics are moving irrevocably forward, like immigration, gay rights, and guns, the Republican Party continues to look backward. And backward is a sure path toward irrelevance.

Gun Rights actually are SAVING the Republican party. progressive attempts to restrict gun rights actually HURT democrats by making rural people not trust pro gun democratic candidates.
That is RIGHT ON THE MONEY, with NRA memberships SKYROCKETING, there's your PROOF.

But the leftist, we must disarm America commies don't want you to know that. So this is their new tactic. When they see something HELPING the republican party/conservatives, they brew up some line of BULL SHIT just the OPPOSITE and then the good little libroid operatives like snaglebutt go around the web posting the shit.

Their games aren't hard to figure out for anyone with half a brain.

I didn't write the piece. A republican did.

Why don't you try more reading and less vomiting shit from your mouth?
You are an EXPERT of "vomiting shit from your mouth."

Everything you post here is LEFT WING, WHACK JOB, PROPAGANDA.

Rottenecards_77371973_sd5zns5vv6.png

No, I don't want to buy any of your drugs...

6ab1a2b542b0f3c29301373c8070e9c8_vice_390_zps7dc7a595.jpg

According to the gun nuts. There are no republicans UNLESS they are all gun nut crazy. Hell even the former General of the Army is ridiculed because he doens't want assault weapons on the street. I remember when rethugs claimed to really REALLY respect the military and its leaders. NO MORE.

If you are not for every single man, woman and child either carrying a weapon or supposedly being protected by a weapon (semi automatic preferrable) then you don't love God, flag or country. And you sure as hell can't be a rethuglican.

Unless the GOP comes out with a proactive plan that has some appearance of responding to recent events, then it continues to play defense and digs deeper the hole it has been digging for itself in recent years. On issues where the physics are moving irrevocably forward, like immigration, gay rights, and guns, the Republican Party continues to look backward. And backward is a sure path toward irrelevance.

A fitting end.

Gun Rights actually are SAVING the Republican party. progressive attempts to restrict gun rights actually HURT democrats by making rural people not trust pro gun democratic candidates.
That is RIGHT ON THE MONEY, with NRA memberships SKYROCKETING, there's your PROOF.

But the leftist, we must disarm America commies don't want you to know that. So this is their new tactic. When they see something HELPING the republican party/conservatives, they brew up some line of BULL SHIT just the OPPOSITE and then the good little libroid operatives like snaglebutt go around the web posting the shit.

so you think 100,000 people is going to win you a national election?

man you peple are dumb as bricks

So you think the NRA only has 100,000 members? That's just the NEW members in the last couple WEEKS!

You're dumber than a HAMMER, stupid mother fucker.

Last edited:
Republicans grew 900,000 votes in 2012.
Democarts shrunk 3,800,000 (million) votes in 2012.

Republicans closed 2% of the gap between 2008 and 2012.

The Democrat party is dying faster than the Republican party by lightspeed.

According to the gun nuts. There are no republicans UNLESS they are all gun nut crazy. Hell even the former General of the Army is ridiculed because he doens't want assault weapons on the street. I remember when rethugs claimed to really REALLY respect the military and its leaders. NO MORE.

If you are not for every single man, woman and child either carrying a weapon or supposedly being protected by a weapon (semi automatic preferrable) then you don't love God, flag or country. And you sure as hell can't be a rethuglican.

So the MILLIONS of LAW ABIDING GUN OWNERS in America, BOTH republican AND democrat, that believe in the SECOND AMENDMENT are all GUN NUTS?

Go peddle your hyperbole somewhere else ya fuckin' dumbass jack off.

Last edited:
Lets see, the democrats have been focusing on destroying healthcare, focusing mainly on gay marrige, free birth control, and limiting gun rights. All the while the economy is getting worse, food prices are soaring, energy prices are soaring, we have innocent americans killed by guns the obama administration put on the streets, the cover up of 4 americans killed by terrorist on the anniversary of 911. We have liberals dividing the country worse by playing the race card constantly, spreadind hate daily eventhough you won the election. Record number of people on welfare, education system getting worse. We still have people suffering from a storm that happened months ago, obama promised to get things back to normal asap. We have a president that constantly lies and breaks promises, all brought to us by the democrats, and ya'll say republicans are out of touch. Oh yeah, did I mention unemployment is rising?

WOW dude. Just what is it you want the government to do about all these ills?
Government doens't create jobs. (where you heard that before?) Governmnet does not grow food. Government does not make gasoline. etc etc.

SO, you must not be a rethug. Don't you know the hated governemt HAS to stay the fuk out of the private sector?

And whats with the issue with guns? Guns are to be available to all. Including criminals.
Now it would be nice if criminals couldn't get guns, but look what happened when the government tried to find out where all those guns bought at AZ gun shows were going, they fuked up. Better to have done nothing, don't you think?

And hey all Presidents lie. What's the issue? You just don't like this Presidents lies but I bet you liked George Bush's lies.T or F?

Worried about storm victums. That's nice. Talk to your congressperson as to why they have drug their feet in helping.

And your last issue. UE. Wtf you want the hated government to do. Hire a bunch of civil service workers. Spend money on infastructure. OMG. Obama would be cruicified if he wanted more gov. hiring and more "stimulus" spending. LMMFAO. Get a grip.

Oh wait I know. It was the taxing of the "slob creators" that caused the UE rate to rise. Yea, that's the ticket.

Republicans grew 900,000 votes in 2012.
Democarts shrunk 3,800,000 (million) votes in 2012.

Republicans closed 2% of the gap between 2008 and 2012.

The Democrat party is dying faster than the Republican party by lightspeed.

Yeah, that's why Democrats gained in the House (in spite of re-districting), gained in the Senate, and won the White House.

Gee, the Democrats are "dying" their way into absolute power .....

The democrats got more votes than republicans because there are more people receiving government money than paying into the system. This has nothing to do with guns. It's separate. Poor people buy guns too. They must because millions of Americans are doing just that.

Democrats have a pattern of behavior. They take a lie and repeat it endlessly as if it were true hoping that it will become true by repetition In the case of weapons, they can't. With all the weapons sold, all the weapons on back order, it should be more than obvious that democrats are buying guns too. Libertarians are buying guns. Millions of Americans are getting their very first gun. They aren't all republicans. Guns aren't killing the republican party. Gun owners far and away outnumber republicans.

So you think the NRA only has 100,000 members? That's just the NEW members in the last couple WEEKS!

You're dumber than a HAMMER, stupid mother fucker.

and either way you are a tiny fraction of the population huh?

Now how many members will NOT renew over this next years.

Heres a hint.

It doesnt much matter because either way you are NOT any where near the majority of Americans.

Oh and you no longer scare anyone either with you "Im going to shoot you if you touch my gun" Bullshit.

The democrats got more votes than republicans because there are more people receiving government money than paying into the system. This has nothing to do with guns. It's separate. Poor people buy guns too. They must because millions of Americans are doing just that.

Democrats have a pattern of behavior. They take a lie and repeat it endlessly as if it were true hoping that it will become true by repetition In the case of weapons, they can't. With all the weapons sold, all the weapons on back order, it should be more than obvious that democrats are buying guns too. Libertarians are buying guns. Millions of Americans are getting their very first gun. They aren't all republicans. Guns aren't killing the republican party. Gun owners far and away outnumber republicans.

Spitting on the American people for not liking your historically failed ideas wont win you any future elections.

man are you people dumb as bricks

dear little scared cons.

Just because your life is driven be fear doesnt mean others lives are driven by fear.

While we live in fear of our lives, you liberals are oblivious to the dangers of the world.

Woman in Georgia shot an intruder 5 times when he came looking for her and her children. That guy apparently had more on his mind then stealing Ipods and money. You probably want the woman prosecuted for assault with a deadly weapon and for denying the intruder his rape fantasies.

which party sat on their fucking hands while the top terror experts tried to warn them OVER and OVER tht OBL was going to attack us?

Zeke, your right goverment doesn't create private sector jobs, but it can control the speed in which they are created. This administration has decided to slow job creation. Obamacare is killing the creation of jobs and is also shrinking the full time position already in place. Also regulations and taxes the goverment adds or reduces can affect jobs.
About the gas prices obama could've allowed drilling on federal land and allowed the keystone pipeline to be built, that in itself would lower gas prices. Also added regulations doesn't help lowering prices either. Gas prices also affect food prices. Also when you use corn that feeds animals and people to make ethanol will effect gas prices.

About guns, every law abiding citizen should have a gun if they want one. Enforce the laws already on the books for people using guns that shouldn't be, or make the laws stricter for criminals who use guns in a crime. Fast and furious was used as a tool for the obama administration to make more gun laws, and everyone involed should be in jail.

Yes, all presidents has lied, but I don't think this one can tell the truth. I didn't support bush on all of his polocies and I spoke out against them. Unlike obama's sheep that won't say anything against him, even when he breaks the law.

Obama is the one who said he would personally make sure the storm victims would be taken care of, before he forgot about them. Of course liberals are silent about it, but they still talk about katrina. Which was a worse storm and compared to how obama is handling sandy victims, bush did a better job handling the situation.

Obama has hired a bunch of goverment workers. The stimulus mostly went to union jobs, which are obama supporters and financial backers for the democrat party. Wonder why the money went to them? Obama doesn't care about the private sector and you can tell, unemployment is still rising. I hope this helps.

which party sat on their fucking hands while the top terror experts tried to warn them OVER and OVER tht OBL was going to attack us?

Lol, bush was warned, but the kicker is where, when, how? Last I looked the united states is a big country. Obama knew when and where in bengazi, and it still happened. Your blind support for obama is showing your ignorance. The more I look at it obama is making bush look like a great president. I mean he has already took carter off being the worst president in history.

Forum List

Back