Guns are bad, cars are not?

Weapons have the only purpose to kill - how can you compare them with cars?

because they forget that cars aren't made specifically to be driven into crowds of people.

either way, it's a moot issue and they're whining for no reason because the supreme court decision will pretty much put the issue to rest, i'd think.

because they forget that cars aren't made specifically to be driven into crowds of people.

either way, it's a moot issue and they're whining for no reason because the supreme court decision will pretty much put the issue to rest, i'd think.

and neither are guns........yet cars are used that way.......

and neither are guns........yet cars are used that way.......

its not their intended purpose. guns have no other purpose. that said, my feelings on this subject are that the second amendment exists. if american boys want their toys, i figure that's pretty much their problem til the second amendment is amended (which will never happen). besides, the court will dispose of the issue, i'd think.

minimally, i think people who use guns should have to be trained.

Like I responded to Manuel, Guns kill LESS people then cars and there are roughly the same number of cars in private hands as guns. Why is it, I wonder, that guns kill less when you keep claiming they have as a sole reason for existing to kill?

Forum List

Back