Guns and weed: The road to freedom

[and pot is illegal what a concept.

And gangs sell pot to kids. What are all those gangs going to do when you take away their source of income? Go back to school?

legalize pot like liquor and we'll find out.

In most states you have to be 21 to drink. Are you really going to tell me that legalizing pot will keep it out of the hands of those who are under 21? It's not doing that now when it is illegal for everyone to have it.

So then pot does kill!!

no but the cartels do, because of the illegalization of pot.

drug cartels don't kill because pot is illegal. They kill because of a competition to sell to pot smokers. If no one smoked the shit, there would be no reason for drug cartels in the first place. Pot does kill!

If pot was legalized there would be no need to go to Mexico, the US can support its own pot habit. ;)

And gangs sell pot to kids. What are all those gangs going to do when you take away their source of income? Go back to school?

In most states you have to be 21 to drink. Are you really going to tell me that legalizing pot will keep it out of the hands of those who are under 21? It's not doing that now when it is illegal for everyone to have it.

Which is why it was easier to get pot in high school, than beer. Your drug dealer doesn't card you. ;)

Pot dealers would hate to see pot legalized. Are you a pot dealer?

no but the cartels do, because of the illegalization of pot.

drug cartels don't kill because pot is illegal. They kill because of a competition to sell to pot smokers. If no one smoked the shit, there would be no reason for drug cartels in the first place. Pot does kill!

If pot was legalized there would be no need to go to Mexico, the US can support its own pot habit. ;)

Why not just follow the Mexicans who are planting the stuff in America's national parks?

Why not just follow the Mexicans who are planting the stuff in America's national parks?

:lol: Nevermind.
And people make fun of pot heads.

[Good reason not to legalize. :lol:
The gangs won't have anything to do.
You know nothing about the marijuana industry, please stop pretending you do. ;)

I guess you are trying to "sanctify" it by calling it an industry.

an you're trying to keep it illegal so it doesn't affect your cut.

I'm just trying to prevent another generation of Americans from getting hooked on your harmless products from hell.

I guess you are trying to "sanctify" it by calling it an industry.

I'm just trying to prevent another generation of Americans from getting hooked on your harmless products from hell.

Harmless? anything when you consume to much of it is harmful, even water.
one marijuana plant produes 150 ml of Oxygen p/hour.
imagine how clean the air would be with One acre of these wonder plants together.
They are using marijuana to replace lime to make motar for new homes.
One acre of Cannabis Hemp can produce 1000 gallons of methanol in a single growing season

How about we get the kid addiction of tv and xbox, playstaion junk food first?

Last edited:

Harmless? anything when you consume to much of it is harmful, even water.
one marijuana plant produes 150 ml of Oxygen p/hour.
imagine how clean the air would be with One acre of these wonder plants together.
They are using marijuana to replace lime to make motar for new homes.
One acre of Cannabis Hemp can produce 1000 gallons of methanol in a single growing season

How about we get the kid addiction of tv and xbox, playstaion junk food first?

And alcohol is an antiseptic plus certain wines may prevent cancer. Alcohol has many uses besides being used as a beverage. So?

Forum List

Back