Guns and the Intellectually Dishonest

Then where is the solution being proposed by the OP?

All I see is "don't blame guns". So then what is the solution to prevent the ridiculous killings such as these that happen all too frequently?

You want honesty? Start putting out some honest solutions and not excuses.

Once again with the same thing??? are you retarded?? what excuse's??

Here is just a suggestion,we wonder how our young people can do things like this?? Should we be looking at maybe how we treat them?? You know cause and effect kinda thing.

Now there is just one of many possible solution's. I listed one what do you have beside something that has proven not to do anything, gun control laws.

Umm, where is the solution? "looking at how we treat young people" is as vague as you can possibly get.

Let me know when you're ready to be serious.

Is it?? so vague you can't possibly begin to broach the point,but rather be dismissive? And you want to be serious?

What do you have other than the old standards,that don't seem to do much?

So dead children are ok with you in order to be ready for the potential scenario one day where the government will literally try and enslave the citizens?

This is your ridiculous justification? Really?

Connecticut has more stringent guns laws than most. Sadly, it doesn't stop people like this. Whether people are criminals or insane, there is no way to stop them from hurting or killing people.

What I'd like to see are some good guys at the schools allowed to carry guns and they could take these nutjobs out right away and end their reign of terror.

This whole thing is too sad for words and it's a shame that some politicize it. The people who kill others aren't proponents of gun laws or even political. They are either crazy or just psychopaths who do not value life. If they didn't have guns, they'd be making pipe bombs or something else to take lives.

How about talking about who the victims were instead of making their deaths fodder for political debate?

Learn about who these innocent little darlings were-
http://news.yahoo.com/portraits-conn-shooting-victims-show-lives-very-start-001012582.html

Last edited:
Once again with the same thing??? are you retarded?? what excuse's??

Here is just a suggestion,we wonder how our young people can do things like this?? Should we be looking at maybe how we treat them?? You know cause and effect kinda thing.

Now there is just one of many possible solution's. I listed one what do you have beside something that has proven not to do anything, gun control laws.

Umm, where is the solution? "looking at how we treat young people" is as vague as you can possibly get.

Is it?? so vague you can't possibly begin to broach the point,but rather be dismissive? And you want to be serious?

How about adopting gun control laws from any of the other first world nations that don't seem to have the violence epidemic that we have in this country. That would be a good start and WAY more specific than anything you've provided.

So dead children are ok with you in order to be ready for the potential scenario one day where the government will literally try and enslave the citizens?

This is your ridiculous justification? Really?

Connecticut has more stringent guns laws than most. Sadly, it doesn't stop people like this. Whether people are criminals or insane, there is no way to stop them from hurting or killing people.

What I'd like to see are some good guys at the schools allowed to carry guns and they could take these nutjobs out right away and end their reign of terror.

This whole thing is too sad for words and it's a shame that some politicize it. The people who kill others aren't proponents of gun laws or even political. They are either crazy or just psychopaths who do not value life. If they didn't have guns, they'd be making pipe bombs or something else to take lives.

How about talking about who the victims were instead of making their deaths fodder for political debate?

Portraits of Conn. shooting victims show lives at their very start, ended in hail of gunfire - Yahoo! News

CT gun laws might be the toughest in the U.S. which only highlights the fact that our gun laws are way too soft. We need to change the entire nation and the attitude that "my right to have a gun" is more important than the thousands and thousands of innocent people who die every year as a result of a gunshot.

How about adopting gun control laws from any of the other first world nations that don't seem to have the violence epidemic that we have in this country. That would be a good start and WAY more specific than anything you've provided.

don't seem to have the violence epidemic

Your getting closer don't stop now!,but you have yourself convinced that one must mean the other??

don't seem to have the violence epidemic

Your getting closer don't stop now!,but you have yourself convinced that one must mean the other??

Ok, so you tell me why those other countries have so many fewer homicides if it's not because of their gun control laws. I'll wait.

The answer lies in socio-economics and demographics

If you tell a kid nothing there is no consequences to their actions sooner or later there will be kids who do this. Shootings happen cause we dont teach kids life is sacred. Instead we teach then you can kill it is it is inconvenient....Did you guys think the Abortion culture would have consequences?

You fucknut Hazelnut Next time you send me a private message don't be a coward and turn yours off you piece of shit! You want to talk respect you ignorant fuck? Respect the truth and dont fucking EVER tell me I am using kids dieing !

Like mushrooms after the rain, as soon as there is any tragedy involving guns, the Intellectually Dishonest sprout forth. They don't criticize Hollywood and the LMSM for desensitizing us to violence, they don't criticize the shooter, they never criticized the President and his AG for putting untraceable automatic weapons in the hands of violent Mexican drug gangs directly resulting in the death of Brian Terry. Instead they criticize the NRA, an organization dedicated to upholding our Second Amendment Rights.

The whole point of the Second Amendment is that if Tibet had a one, they would not be protesting the Chinese Occupation.

The whole point of gun control laws is to keep the victims of violent criminals defenseless. In England where they have had gun control for years, they are now looking to knife control. Ultimately, self defense control.

Murder rate in the UK - 1.57 / 100,000
Murder rate in the US - 5.22 / 100,000

Current Worldwide Homicide/Murder Rate

24253256.jpg

Like mushrooms after the rain, as soon as there is any tragedy involving guns, the Intellectually Dishonest sprout forth.

And you are the manure, fecal matter from cows and chickens, that fertilized those mushrooms of ignorance.

The notion that more guns will solve the problem has been debunked and laughed out of court. It takes a small mind to embrace a backwards idea and run with it.

But the heartless fuck that you are, won't even shut your stupid pie hole until the children are buried.

Small brain. No heart. No real purpose on earth.

Why do you exist? To remind the rest of us of how low humanity can stoop.

But... How do you REALLY feel about CrusaderFrank?

Like mushrooms after the rain, as soon as there is any tragedy involving guns, the Intellectually Dishonest sprout forth. They don't criticize Hollywood and the LMSM for desensitizing us to violence, they don't criticize the shooter, they never criticized the President and his AG for putting untraceable automatic weapons in the hands of violent Mexican drug gangs directly resulting in the death of Brian Terry. Instead they criticize the NRA, an organization dedicated to upholding our Second Amendment Rights.

The whole point of the Second Amendment is that if Tibet had a one, they would not be protesting the Chinese Occupation.

The whole point of gun control laws is to keep the victims of violent criminals defenseless. In England where they have had gun control for years, they are now looking to knife control. Ultimately, self defense control.

I think it's societal.

It's 11.59 in Mexico
14.18 / 100,000 in Russia
19.25 / 100,000 in North Korea
36.58 / 100,000 in South Africa
40 / 100,000 in Columbia
47.21 / 100,000 in Venezuela
60.87 / 100,000 in Honduras

Last edited:

I think it's societal.

It's 11.59 in Mexico
40 / 100,000 in Columbia

I checked a number of countries. I was surprised to learn that Honduras has the highest murder rate in the world. I wasn't surprised by Venezuela.

I think it's societal.

It's 11.59 in Mexico
40 / 100,000 in Columbia

I checked a number of countries. I was surprised to learn that Honduras has the highest murder rate in the world. I wasn't surprised by Venezuela.

The murder rate seems to involve more than just access to guns. North Korea is a perfect example.

Another thing to consider is where in the U.S. is murder more prevalent?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back