Guns and Taxes

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Basically, the only thing all we "conservatives" agree on is guns and taxes. ( libs don't count)

I think if we simplify the party down to just these two things. It will be a big tent party that is undefeatable.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Basically, the only thing all we "conservatives" agree on is guns and taxes. ( libs don't count)

I think if we simplify the party down to just these two things. It will be a big tent party that is undefeatable.

yeah, that works :rolleyes:

Er, yeah. Then we could shoot those who tried to raise taxes? :confused:

You know, I tried to come up with a decent reply, but your avatar is too distracting! He looks like one of my old undergrad history professors!

No really all of us. Me, oca the jerk, newguy the buchananite, Zhukov the godless neocon, all the various hot usmb conservative ladies, I think even "dk the marginal pseudolib with a clue though" likes guns.

This is the megaparty. This is the platform

The Guns And Taxes Party.

Founded now.

"The year is 1."

There is already a party for that...it's called the Libertarian Party, and they'll be glad to have you :D

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
There is already a party for that...it's called the Libertarian Party, and they'll be glad to have you :D

acludem

That's a dumb name though. Bad pr. We're sticking with The GUNS and TAXES Party. Our mascot is yosemite sam.

Forum List

Back