Guns and Taxes

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Basically, the only thing all we "conservatives" agree on is guns and taxes. ( libs don't count)

I think if we simplify the party down to just these two things. It will be a big tent party that is undefeatable.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Basically, the only thing all we "conservatives" agree on is guns and taxes. ( libs don't count)

I think if we simplify the party down to just these two things. It will be a big tent party that is undefeatable.

yeah, that works :rolleyes:

Er, yeah. Then we could shoot those who tried to raise taxes? :confused:

You know, I tried to come up with a decent reply, but your avatar is too distracting! He looks like one of my old undergrad history professors!

• Banned
No really all of us. Me, oca the jerk, newguy the buchananite, Zhukov the godless neocon, all the various hot usmb conservative ladies, I think even "dk the marginal pseudolib with a clue though" likes guns.

This is the megaparty. This is the platform

The Guns And Taxes Party.

Founded now.

"The year is 1."

There is already a party for that...it's called the Libertarian Party, and they'll be glad to have you :D

acludem

• Banned
Originally posted by acludem
There is already a party for that...it's called the Libertarian Party, and they'll be glad to have you :D

acludem

That's a dumb name though. Bad pr. We're sticking with The GUNS and TAXES Party. Our mascot is yosemite sam.

Forum List

Back