Guns and dinner...not a problem...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
another case of the gun grabbers being wrong about law abiding citizens peacefully exercising their right to keep and bear arms....

We are told more guns will cause more crime....did not happen

We are told that allowing people to carry guns for self defense, as is their right, will cause road rage and create the Wild West...did not happen

We are,told that people can't carry guns into restaurants that serve alcohol....it will turn into a drunken shooting gallery...this article shows...it did. It happen...

No issues as gun owners pack pistols while dining out

Just a reminder....it isn't normal, regular, law abiding people who commit crimes with their guns...

We need better criminal control, not citizen control...

another case of the gun grabbers being wrong about law abiding citizens peacefully exercising their right to keep and bear arms....

We are told more guns will cause more crime....did not happen

We are told that allowing people to carry guns for self defense, as is their right, will cause road rage and create the Wild West...did not happen

We are,told that people can't carry guns into restaurants that serve alcohol....it will turn into a drunken shooting gallery...this article shows...it did. It happen...

No issues as gun owners pack pistols while dining out

Just a reminder....it isn't normal, regular, law abiding people who commit crimes with their guns...

We need better criminal control, not citizen control...

Aren't crime and gun sales going up?

Aren't crime and gun sales going up?

Crime is going down as gun sales are going up...and more people are carrying guns both open carry and concealed carry...

Last edited:
As a so-called "lefty," I have no problem with gun ownership. Gun owners pose a far greater safety threat to their own families and friends than anyone else. It's Darwinism--they'll eventually blow themselves up, and the "problem" will fix itself.

Gun owners pose a far greater safety threat to their own families and friends than anyone else. It's Darwinism--they'll eventually blow themselves up, and the "problem" will fix itself.

You should look at the actual research and not just the anti gun propaganda...most of the studies that put out that line fail to distinguish between criminals and law abiding gun owners...changes the stats...

Gun owners pose a far greater safety threat to their own families and friends than anyone else. It's Darwinism--they'll eventually blow themselves up, and the "problem" will fix itself.

You should look at the actual research and not just the anti gun propaganda...most of the studies that put out that line fail to distinguish between criminals and law abiding gun owners...changes the stats...
Are you trying to say that guns injuries/deaths happen more often in cases of self-defense than in accidental and/or intentional family incidents? I would invite you to prove that, and if you do, I stand corrected.

If you look at accidental deaths due to guns vs. how many times save lives or stop violent criminals...there is no comparison...if you use the anti gun researcher numbers there are 108,000 times a gun is used to save a life or stop crime...I can get the accident rate later...and it isn't even close to that biased number....give me a little time...or look up accidental gun deaths...

I think the accidental gun death rate is around 500-600 a year, with about maybe just under 100 being children accidentally killed...

Forum List

Back