Guns and Ammo Flying off the Shelf After Obama Re-Election

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Robbie Cooper

We understand what happens when financial and economic systems meltdown on a massive scale. And we're simply preparing to defend our homes, our families, and our supplies when it does.

Read more @ Guns and Ammo Flying off the Shelf After Obama Re-Election » UrbanGrounds

I haven't touched a weapon since I retired from the military. But, they way things are going, I'm just about ready for a 9mmm here at home. :cool:

by Robbie Cooper

We understand what happens when financial and economic systems meltdown on a massive scale. And we're simply preparing to defend our homes, our families, and our supplies when it does.

Read more @ Guns and Ammo Flying off the Shelf After Obama Re-Election » UrbanGrounds

I haven't touched a weapon since I retired from the military. But, they way things are going, I'm just about ready for a 9mmm here at home. :cool:

try finding any .308. it's back ordered everywhere

LMAO at the fear driven right wingers.
Ohh well the guns, bullets and MRE sales will help the economy.

Till 12-21 anyway.....

actually a lot of the ammo sold is russian, romanian, yugoslavian, bulgarian.

On newsstands now...

GET YOUR COPY TODAY!

guns.jpg

by Robbie Cooper

Got 2 .308's and 200 rounds.

by Robbie Cooper

Need at least a 1000 rounds. 200 won't last long.

by Robbie Cooper

You morons didn't buy enough last time around? Does ammo go bad after only 4 years? How many Apocalypses do you need to be prepared for?

by Robbie Cooper

I just picked up a few 200rd packs of .308 two weeks ago. i went back to get a few more. out of stock again. even the wolf and privi stuff are out these days.

I think you idiots need to build concrete bunkers, too. And stockpile food and water. You really need to empty out your savings and them some if you wanted to be protected from the second Obama end of the world. He's taking your country away! No amount of preparation is enough for that! So you'd better start spending!

Need at least a 1000 rounds. 200 won't last long.

heck, we go through a few hundred rounds on an average weekend

I'd presume you keep a stash that isn't to be touched just to make sure you have enough rounds after the Obama communist takeover gets into full swing? You wouldn't want to be caught with too little ammo because you spent to many at the firing range.

Forum List

Back