Gunrunning scandal uncovered at the ATF

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Program aimed at stopping the flow of weapons from the US to Mexico may have allegedly had the opposite effect

(CBSNews)​
WASHINGTON - Keeping American weapons from getting into the hands of Mexican gangs is the goal of a program called "Project Gunrunner." But critics say it's doing exactly the opposite. CBS News investigative correspondent Sharyl Attkisson reports on what she found.

December 14, 2010. The place: a dangerous smuggling route in Arizona not far from the border. A special tactical border squad was on patrol when gunfire broke out and agent Brian Terry was killed.

Kent, Brian's brother, said "he was my only brother. That was the only brother I had. I'm lost."

The assault rifles found at the murder were traced back to a U.S. gun shop. Where they came from and how they got there is a scandal so large, some insiders say it surpasses the shoot-out at Ruby Ridge and the deadly siege at Waco.

To understand why, it helps to know something about "Project Gunrunner" an operation run by the ATF the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Read the rest of the story and watch video at:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/23/eveningnews/main20035609.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7357550n&tag=cbsnewsMainColumnArea;cbsnewsMainColumnArea.1

----------------------------------------------------------------

Letting the criminals deliver their goods and following them to their hideouts is done all the time. It could even be part of a bigger plan by the US government to let Mexico fall, then rush US troops in to seize the country and have Mexican invaders of the US "by the balls".

War on poverty.
War on drugs.
War on "terruh".
War on guns.
They always fail but that's OK, 'cause you get the bill while your masters play the games.
They have lots and lots of fun and get your money at the same time.
It's fucking brilliant !

• Banned
War on poverty.
War on drugs.
War on "terruh".
War on guns.
They always fail but that's OK, 'cause you get the bill while your masters play the games.
It's fucking brilliant !

Arms for Hostages?

Hey! Where's Castro?:lol:

War on poverty.
War on drugs.
War on "terruh".
War on guns.
It's fucking brilliant !

Are you ever gonna break that psychic link with Hugo? I think he's getting the upper hand.

• Banned
War on poverty.
War on drugs.
War on "terruh".
War on guns.
It's fucking brilliant !

Are you ever gonna break that psychic link with Hugo? I think he's getting the upper hand.

The Latin American fondness of blaming the US for EVERYTHING!!

Why is bra singular and panties plural?

Because the bra must fight a frontal assault while the panties must fight off both front and rear actions.

Last edited:
Program aimed at stopping the flow of weapons from the US to Mexico may have allegedly had the opposite effect

(CBSNews)​
WASHINGTON - Keeping American weapons from getting into the hands of Mexican gangs is the goal of a program called "Project Gunrunner." But critics say it's doing exactly the opposite. CBS News investigative correspondent Sharyl Attkisson reports on what she found.

December 14, 2010. The place: a dangerous smuggling route in Arizona not far from the border. A special tactical border squad was on patrol when gunfire broke out and agent Brian Terry was killed.

Kent, Brian's brother, said "he was my only brother. That was the only brother I had. I'm lost."

The assault rifles found at the murder were traced back to a U.S. gun shop. Where they came from and how they got there is a scandal so large, some insiders say it surpasses the shoot-out at Ruby Ridge and the deadly siege at Waco.

To understand why, it helps to know something about "Project Gunrunner" an operation run by the ATF the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/23/eveningnews/main20035609.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7357550n&tag=cbsnewsMainColumnArea;cbsnewsMainColumnArea.1

Letting the criminals deliver their goods and following them to their hideouts is done all the time. It could even be part of a bigger plan by the US government to let Mexico fall, then rush US troops in to seize the country and have Mexican invaders of the US "by the balls".

I watched this last night and my first thought was that the war on drugs is really a cover for tracking cartels and weapons. It's not working out really well.

• Banned

(CBSNews)​

I watched this last night and my first thought was that the war on drugs is really a cover for tracking cartels and weapons. It's not working out really well.

Remember: Only the countries south of the border profitted by 9/11.

(CBSNews)​

Remember: Only the countries south of the border profitted by 9/11.

I'm betting that certain individuals all over the world are profitting from it. Arms manufacturers for instance.

Forum List

Back