Gunny's New Mod! A USMB Prediction Thread.

There are two mods from the greater Boston area. Who is the third?

Im a mod, my name is just black :eusa_shhh:

Del, Art.....and.................I dunno.

I think Crimson White lives in Boston or something! If not Care lives in New England, so that is close enough!:razz:
The west coast is very much getting the shaft around here.:razz:

How the hell did you get Boston out of me? I grew up in South Carolina, went to school at Alabama, and now live with my yankee wife in the People's Republic of Illinois. How the hell could anyone think that am from Boston. I like Beantown. Its a great place to visit, but I have never lived there.

Luissa says the west coast is getting the shaft due to the obvious dirth of moderators from that part of the country. I don't believe any are from the southwest either.

Would that be moderation without representation?

What do the protesters dump into the Rio Grande? (We don't have a heck of a lot of harbors around here.)

Luissa says the west coast is getting the shaft due to the obvious dirth of moderators from that part of the country. I don't believe any are from the southwest either.

What do the protesters dump into the Rio Grande? (We don't have a heck of a lot of harbors around here.)

The admin is from the southwest!:eusa_shhh:

Im a mod, my name is just black :eusa_shhh:

Del, Art.....and.................I dunno.

I think Crimson White lives in Boston or something! If not Care lives in New England, so that is close enough!:razz:

How the hell did you get Boston out of me? I grew up in South Carolina, went to school at Alabama, and now live with my yankee wife in the People's Republic of Illinois. How the hell could anyone think that am from Boston. I like Beantown. Its a great place to visit, but I have never lived there.

I thought someone said you were from Boston!
Sorry!:lol::lol:

The admin is from the southwest!:eusa_shhh:

But he recuses himself from being a mod so he doesn't count.

I thought someone said you were from Boston!
Sorry!:lol::lol:

Are you sure it wasn't that he said he had a 'boss tan'?

Forum List

Back