Gunny

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
I think you need a new mod here to help you out, I nominate myself, I have a shortlist of 63 names who will be banned as soon as you send me the code:cool:

Make it quick you lazy bastard, I can't wait around too long, I am a popular guy you know, I may be snapped up elsewhwere:eusa_angel:

I think you need a new mod here to help you out, I nominate myself, I have a shortlist of 63 names who will be banned as soon as you send me the code:cool:

Make it quick you lazy bastard, I can't wait around too long, I am a popular guy you know, I may be snapped up elsewhwere:eusa_angel:
Can I be number one on that list?

Who's been banned more? You or psychoblues? it's a neck and neck thing, isn't it?

I was thinking more of having you in the role of "Ban Counselor," you being an expert on what to do when you're banned, and all.:lol:

Who's been banned more? You or psychoblues? it's a neck and neck thing, isn't it?

I was thinking more of having you in the role of "Ban Counselor," you being an expert on what to do when you're banned, and all.:lol:

I usually go somewhere else to get banned until my ban is spent:lol:

Which begs the question where are you banned from now that brings you back here ...:lol:

I haven't been away, I usually log in once a day to keep a bead on you:eusa_angel:

7 beers and I still aint buzzed 5% an'all:mad:

It's a bit early here for beer. About 12 hours too early for me.

What happens when you build up that alcohol resistance ... less bang for the buck.
What time is it where you are?
First drink since last Sunday, I must be a drinking God?

10:57, Sat morning.

and you are 12 hours away from a beer? What the fuck...Do you ever sleep or take a time out?
Are you punching a clock Gunny or your' own boss? I sometimes wonder which is the best, I know which has less stress.

and you are 12 hours away from a beer? What the fuck...Do you ever sleep or take a time out?
Are you punching a clock Gunny or your' own boss? I sometimes wonder which is the best, I know which has less stress.

No. Got stuff to do. Drinking and accomplishing things don't work very well together.

No. Got stuff to do. Drinking and accomplishing things don't work very well together.

Works for me, I will retire to the sun in seven years time, could do it now but wifey thinks it is too soon, I guess I agree with her but when I wake up with new pains I sometimes wonder.Anyhoo, this house price collapse is fucking up my plans big style so I will have to wait until it picks up again, whether I like it or not.

Have I mentioned my big toe? I almost cut the fucker off myself the other day, the pain was so bad, I couldn't put my boot on because of the swelling, went to work with a modified running shoe on.The swelling has gone down a lot and I am hobbling around ok now.Thanks for asking.:D

You should have done this back when Jill quit. Even though there was a mod space open, it appears only a liberal can fill it.

You should have done this back when Jill quit. Even though there was a mod space open, it appears only a liberal can fill it.

Not true. My other mod is a centrist who I'm thinking about renaming "The Hammer" cuz if you screw with him, you're gone.

I choose the moderators here based on quite a few qualifications, their political beliefs not being one of them. I choose from members of the board because they have a vested interest. My other choice is to bring in some "mercs."

Forum List

Back