Gunny defends Anguille

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Shogun was delivering one of his patented, I have no substance to offer so let me state it more loudly rants, complete with bold type, large font, multiple quotes, multiple emoticons and ad-hominems top to bottom. In a fit of rage he proudly proclaimed, if Anguille was on fire, I wouldn't even pee on her to put it out. Ever the humanitarian, Gunny charged to Anguille's defense and said quite simply, "I would."

is this one of those funny jokes you like to tell?

you are right.. that ninja lass does have a nice ass.

Shogun was delivering one of his patented, I have no substance to offer so let me state it more loudly rants, complete with bold type, large font, multiple quotes, multiple emoticons and ad-hominems top to bottom. In a fit of rage he proudly proclaimed, if Anguille was on fire, I wouldn't even pee on her to put it out. Ever the humanitarian, Gunny charged to Anguille's defense and said quite simply, "I would."

What if Gunny wasn't actually defending her...what if he just has a fetish for peeing on women?

And what's the point of this thread?

Paulitics wrote:
What if Gunny wasn't actually defending her...what if he just has a fetish for peeing on women?

You mean, "Gunny" is into GOLDEN SHOWERS?

Forum List

Back