GUNNY, come down off of that building this instant!

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Gunny, come down man. Don't jump!

I know your disappointed and I feel your frustration but we need voices like yours more than ever in the coming 2 years.

Whoa! Gunster, stop leaning forward! You don't want to jump man!

Don't worry! Pelosi will get caught with some young hunk in Socilito behind a gay bar, doing it! We'll be fine. Gunny, just don't jump!

I know your disappointed and I feel your frustration but we need voices like yours more than ever in the coming 2 years.

Don't worry! Pelosi will get caught with some young hunk in Socilito behind a gay bar, doing it! We'll be fine. Gunny, just don't jump!

Very funny, but Gunny is not that type. If he is on top of a building someplace it's because he is all sighted in and ready to start working on his "list" of undesireables that need eliminating.

Yeap..and your viewpoints are now the minority...because they failed..time for new ideas...cause the prior ones sucked.

The Gunny not jumping, he is spotting for me. I am cammied up on the other building. You just didn't see me.

Forum List

Back