Gunmen, two dead in shooutout at New Jersey

Report: Gunman, two dead in shootout in New Jersey | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

I'm sorry if this is a repost
But these are weekly occurrences now, what is up with people going crazy and taking it out on innocent people?

That's what happens when you have a Media that has a political agenda... In this case it's gun control. The only reason it is getting ramped up again, is because gun control was on hiatus until the Fast and Furious problem blew over... Now it's back to business, because idiots have forgotten F&F and the programs connection with the anti gun message. People get shot every day... It is the Liberal Media's job to use people's emotions to further their agenda's... Again... In this case the agenda is gun control.

Liberals agenda, liberal this, liberals liberals liberals...blah blah

Seriously media does things for money, if they want to attract both sides that's why they talk about gun control, but we all know republicans are paid by corporations to vote against any gun control bill. It's also a big business it's not going where if someone listens to your statements they would think Americans are limited to gun rights but we own the most guns in the world

Thanks for admitting this thread was really about gun control... RIP.

That's what happens when you have a Media that has a political agenda... In this case it's gun control. The only reason it is getting ramped up again, is because gun control was on hiatus until the Fast and Furious problem blew over... Now it's back to business, because idiots have forgotten F&F and the programs connection with the anti gun message. People get shot every day... It is the Liberal Media's job to use people's emotions to further their agenda's... Again... In this case the agenda is gun control.

Seriously media does things for money, if they want to attract both sides that's why they talk about gun control, but we all know republicans are paid by corporations to vote against any gun control bill. It's also a big business it's not going where if someone listens to your statements they would think Americans are limited to gun rights but we own the most guns in the world

You brought up gun control, you posted you use this and media uses this as an antigun message that's not true Shithead

You brought up gun control, you posted you use this and media uses this as an antigun message that's not true Shithead

I think I already summed up my feelings toward the media's anti gun agenda, and I said nothing about corporations and money... You did douchebag.

I think I already summed up my feelings toward the media's anti gun agenda, and I said nothing about corporations and money... You did douchebag.

I was explaining why the anti gun message excuse is bullshit, because we all know guns will always be allowed, there is no discussing it they always will be allowed

You started this thread off that way.

How exactly dumbass? This is a weekly occurrence I just want to know the cause of this, people want attention and decide to shoot innocent people. No where did I attack the right to bear arms don't come here and troll man

At least I am smarter than you to see through your bullshit

But these are weekly occurrences now, what is up with people going crazy and taking it out on innocent people?
You are an anti gunner gun grabbing bitch.

I was condemning the attack

How exactly dumbass? This is a weekly occurrence I just want to know the cause of this, people want attention and decide to shoot innocent people. No where did I attack the right to bear arms don't come here and troll man

At least I am smarter than you to see through your bullshit

You are an anti gunner gun grabbing bitch.

Yes as everybody should but you were doing it with the anti gun agenda

I wasn't dude I'm saying to the suspects take it out on yourself and not other innocents

Listen DUDE, I pay close attention to every word someone says when dealing with the second amendment. I've seen most gun grabber tactics and word play. You opening post \stinks of gun grabbing word play bullshit

I wasn't dude I'm saying to the suspects take it out on yourself and not other innocents

Listen DUDE, I pay close attention to every word someone says when dealing with the second amendment. I've seen most gun grabber tactics and word play. You opening post \stinks of gun grabbing word play bullshit

I'm not anti guns I'm for the second amendment, hows that so hard to understand?

I'm not anti guns I'm for the second amendment, hows that so hard to understand?

Use new words.

Forum List

Back