Gunman Shot While Firing into Trump National Doral

A leftist nut job no doubt. He was reported as screaming anti-Trump comments while firing into the lobby

-Geaux

Man firing shots and 'spewing' about president inside Trump National Doral shot by police

A man who was firing shots, waving an American flag and “yelling and spewing some information about President Trump” was shot and wounded by police early Friday at Trump National Doral, the golf and spa resort owned by President Donald Trump in northwest Miami-Dade.

The shooting at the resort — located off the Palmetto Expressway at Northwest 36th Street and 87th Avenue — happened about 1:30 a.m., Miami-Dade Police Director Juan Perez said during a pre-dawn news conference outside the resort that was carried live by local television stations.

Man firing shots and 'spewing' about president inside Trump National Doral shot by police
Waving an American flag, eh?

Are you conceding that liberals would never be caught dead with an American flag?

A leftist nut job no doubt. He was reported as screaming anti-Trump comments while firing into the lobby

-Geaux

A man who was firing shots, waving an American flag and “yelling and spewing some information about President Trump” was shot and wounded by police early Friday at Trump National Doral, the golf and spa resort owned by President Donald Trump in northwest Miami-Dade.

The shooting at the resort — located off the Palmetto Expressway at Northwest 36th Street and 87th Avenue — happened about 1:30 a.m., Miami-Dade Police Director Juan Perez said during a pre-dawn news conference outside the resort that was carried live by local television stations.

See if any of our dingbat members are missing.

the only downside to hillary losing was that trump won.

this too shall pass, and the trials should be very entertaining

I disagree. While Trump does say some stupid stuff, I don't see the policies that he's enacted, or his agenda as negative.

This guy was a paranoid nutbar.
i didn't realize he was a republican- makes sense though
You don't realize most things.
yeah, unlike you, i stick with reality
Like this paranoid nutjob who yelled anti-Trump rants is a Republican.

Hillary's crushing defeat still chafes, don't it.

:rofl:
Liberals are literally begging for a police state. They can see the horrid failures of it around the world yet they still beg for it.

This guy shot up a Trump property........funny how the democrats call for gun control, then try to murder Trump and other Republicans with guns...

Gunman at Trump Doral Golf Club in Florida Is Shot by the Police

An armed man ranting against President Trump opened fire on police officers early Friday at the Trump National Doral Miami Golf Club in South Florida before he was wounded and apprehended, the authorities said.

Although the police did not immediately describe a motive for the attack at the resort, they said the man had tried to ambush officers and had yelled “anti-Trump” rhetoric.
I'm a Democrat and I have guns.....and I like them just fine.

Yes....all statists love guns...for themselves.... it is their victims that they want disarmed and helpless.....

If you vote Democrat you are voting for even more restrictions on your gun rights, and more gun bans, and confiscation. It is happening now at the State, and Local levels, and if the Dems get in control of Congress, maybe Fed level as well.

The Supreme Court is their dream..... and right now the court is in stasis...4 left wing anti American, SJW activists, 4 real justices, and then kennedy....Trump needs to appoint 3 more Justices in his 8 years....this is why we need to keep control of the Senate, and hopefully the house....

This guy shot up a Trump property........funny how the democrats call for gun control, then try to murder Trump and other Republicans with guns...

Gunman at Trump Doral Golf Club in Florida Is Shot by the Police

An armed man ranting against President Trump opened fire on police officers early Friday at the Trump National Doral Miami Golf Club in South Florida before he was wounded and apprehended, the authorities said.

Although the police did not immediately describe a motive for the attack at the resort, they said the man had tried to ambush officers and had yelled “anti-Trump” rhetoric.

Yes....all statists love guns...for themselves.... it is their victims that they want disarmed and helpless.....
Like those in prison, they should be given guns to protect themselves.

-Geaux

yea, the left wants to ban guns til they need them.

And the Right wants to blame it on the Left. You say it's because of Metal illness yet when a bill is presented so that judges can temporarily impound a nutcases weapons, the Republicans all vote it down. Yes, Beverly, it's already happened. I guess your real master, the NRA doesn't want to lose the Nutjobs revenue of those that haven't purchased guns yet and haven't purchased enough ammo (is there really ever enough).
The NRA is not pro gun enough, this country needs to be better armed.
Buy more guns and ammo...

-Geaux

the leftists get more nutty every day

and more violent every day

-Geaux

And the Right wants to blame it on the Left. You say it's because of Metal illness yet when a bill is presented so that judges can temporarily impound a nutcases weapons, the Republicans all vote it down. Yes, Beverly, it's already happened. I guess your real master, the NRA doesn't want to lose the Nutjobs revenue of those that haven't purchased guns yet and haven't purchased enough ammo (is there really ever enough).

You are advertising because you sell guns and ammo. And want all your buddies to go forth and bring the word of the Gun to the masses.

-Geaux

You are advertising because you sell guns and ammo. And want all your buddies to go forth and bring the word of the Gun to the masses.
Yep, an armed nation is a civilized nation.

-Geaux

Yep, an armed nation is a civilized nation.

Yup, that armed 17 year old in Texas certainly was civilized.

-Geaux

This is untrue, when a judge properly adjudicates a case like this the NRA has no problem with the Ruling being carried out. It is blanket laws that deny the People their Civil Liberties, namely the Right to Due Process where they have a problem, as do I.

Forum List

Back