Gunman Shot While Firing into Trump National Doral

This guy shot up a Trump property........funny how the democrats call for gun control, then try to murder Trump and other Republicans with guns...

Gunman at Trump Doral Golf Club in Florida Is Shot by the Police

An armed man ranting against President Trump opened fire on police officers early Friday at the Trump National Doral Miami Golf Club in South Florida before he was wounded and apprehended, the authorities said.

Although the police did not immediately describe a motive for the attack at the resort, they said the man had tried to ambush officers and had yelled “anti-Trump” rhetoric.
Your title is bullshit and you can go fuck yourself

Wow.....direct, good, passionate, good.......did your mommy help you type that?
No you retard. Look at you, reaching a new level of stupid. Fuck you.

This guy shot up a Trump property........funny how the democrats call for gun control, then try to murder Trump and other Republicans with guns...

An armed man ranting against President Trump opened fire on police officers early Friday at the Trump National Doral Miami Golf Club in South Florida before he was wounded and apprehended, the authorities said.

Although the police did not immediately describe a motive for the attack at the resort, they said the man had tried to ambush officers and had yelled “anti-Trump” rhetoric.

Wow...now your mommy is going to have to wash your mouth out with soap...that is a bad word......you really need to be sent to your room.....

you don't need to be a paranoid nutbar to be a republican, but it does help.

Hmmm...a left winger tried to murder Trump during the campaign, a democrat, left wing, bernie sanders supporter tried to murder the entire republican baseball team, and now a guy shoots up Trump's resort....

It isn't being paranoid if democrats keep shooting at you....

Wow...now your mommy is going to have to wash your mouth out with soap...that is a bad word......you really need to be sent to your room.....
Cute, little retard :itsok:

Hmmm...a left winger tried to murder Trump during the campaign, a democrat, left wing, bernie sanders supporter tried to murder the entire republican baseball team, and now a guy shoots up Trump's resort....

It isn't being paranoid if democrats keep shooting at you....
paranoid nutbar says what?

"The firearms industry has created 91,000 jobs over the past 5 years. That’s people, not profits." - Oliver North

I'm a Democrat and I have guns.....and I like them just fine.

This guy was a paranoid nutbar.
i didn't realize he was a republican- makes sense though
You don't realize most things.
yeah, unlike you, i stick with reality
Like this paranoid nutjob who yelled anti-Trump rants is a Republican.

Hillary's crushing defeat still chafes, don't it.

I'm a Democrat and I have guns.....and I like them just fine.

If you vote Democrat you are voting for even more restrictions on your gun rights, and more gun bans, and confiscation. It is happening now at the State, and Local levels, and if the Dems get in control of Congress, maybe Fed level as well.

This guy was a paranoid nutbar.
i didn't realize he was a republican- makes sense though
You don't realize most things.
yeah, unlike you, i stick with reality
Like this paranoid nutjob who yelled anti-Trump rants is a Republican.

Hillary's crushing defeat still chafes, don't it.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back