Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

There are two ways to stop these mass shootings as far as I can tell. They fall into two categories.

Mass gangland shootings and the shootings such as the ones discussed in this thread.

Well, the first we can eliminate the same way we did during the 1920's. We decriminalized a victimless crime (using alcohol to excessive quantities,) and treated those who harmed themselves as though it were a medical problem. Today, gangs fight for turf to sell illegal drugs using guns, to the point where some urban centers have unconstitutionally restricted citizens from owning guns to the point now, where the only ones who own guns are the criminals. These mass gangland rampage shootings rarely make the news.

Why don't they make the news for the elites agenda to make gun control an issue? Well, naturally because it doesn't instill fear in voters to vote for policy makers who will restrict or curtail their right to bear arms. Why should they care about the inner city and gang land crime? And gang members aren't exactly a voting block, nor would they care about curbing the legal right to bear their arms for their nefarious illegal activity if they did vote. :lol:

The real way to end this type of violence is obvious to any thinking person, taking away the cause of the violence, not the means by which they enforce their territory. It worked with the first prohibition, no reason it wouldn't work now. But of course, that is a whole other thread. You want to end gun violence there, end prohibition.

Which brings us to the SECOND type of highly publicized mass shooting.

Get rid of establishment corruption that wishes to end our rights, you get rid of this type of tragedy. Fine, I'll say what many have thought in passing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0VV614-a3w]Alexis Psyop, School Sucks, Panera Cares - New World Next Week - YouTube[/ame]

CIA, mind control & mass shootings - Is there a correlation?
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/58093
More than a month before the shooting, on August 7, 2013, Alexis reported to police that he was being stalked by unidentified individuals who followed him to three different motels, and these individuals were using some sort of “microwave machine” to send voices into his body and keeping him awake at night. It is interesting and potentially relevant that Alexis refused to tell police what the voices were instructing him to do. [A copy of the redacted police report can be downloaded in PDF format here]. At this point, I suspect that the majority of the “sane” among us would simply write Alexis off as mentally ill and unworthy of any further intellectual discourse. But could there be something more to this story?

While the media has been consistently reporting that Alexis had a long history of mental illness, those who knew Alexis long before and up to the shooting defended his mental stability. Although he reportedly had several previous altercations with the law, it is rather curious that Alexis was not criminally charged in at least two of the more severe of those occasions. A review of his criminal records history might suggest that something else was going on, especially considering his self-described “blackouts” during those events.

Despite his reported checkered history and claims of recent public questions regarding his mental stability, Alexis was granted security clearance as a government subcontractor, working for a company called “The Experts,” which is a subsidiary of HP Enterprise Services owned by Hewlett Packard. Notably, congressional oversight is now asserting that there were faults with the company performing the background checks for government workers and subcontractors. Nonetheless, is it reasonable, although certainly unpopular, to ask whether incompetence alone is responsible for Alexis being granted the security clearance.

It is unpopular if not unacceptable in “normal” social circles to discuss other possibilities or facilitating factors associated with not only the homicidal actions of Aaron Alexis, but of others including John Holmes, Adam Lanza and others. Such discussion will result in one labeled as residing in the lunatic fringe of society, with accusers quick to shut down any intellectual discourse of the topic.

Whether or not any of this is true, it is true that the entity that kills the most people with guns are people's own governments. Who benefits the most by making gun ownership illegal? Free citizens of a nation? No, certainly not. Taking freedom away from people is never a good idea. That posits that people are not sane and logical enough to exercise freedom. The only entity that benefits are governments and powerful elites.

When the soldiers they are training to oppress and enslave the public wake up and decide to walk out on them, it will be nice that those soldiers have their own guns at home to protect the nation, won't it? As long as America remains an egalitarian nation and not a brainwashed globalized nation, we will endure. This issue will forever be a non-starter as long as we remain true to what makes us AMERICAN. No matter how many innocents these monsters kill, or how many bodies the media elites want to stand on to try to take our freedom.

It just might be that the one percent that decided to bail out the "too big to fail" banks and corporations have something even more sinister in mind when the next crash comes. I can assure you, they do.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
forty years."

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries.
"

~David Rockefeller

Funny how all the statistics and studies are on my side. Why is the right always wrong about everything?

If the statistics and studies were actually on your side there would be a spike in crime during every recession, and the crime rate in the US would be increasing every year because your mythical income inequality has increased steadily since the Reagan years. Did that happen?

Didn't think so.

You are full of shit, and too stupid to realize that you are relying on psuedo-science.

On the other hand, you should get along well with rdean, all you need to remember is 6% and 90%.

That is your problem, not mine, but I do enjoy mocking your stupidity.

All your showing is that you have no common sense. Your also not smart enough to use studies and statistics. Really you just talk out of your rear all the time. :clap2:

I forgot more about statistics than you will ever know.

I told you before, if you think you have a point feel free to start a thread so you can have your ass handed to you.

Last edited:
Faster than the muzzle loading muskets the 2nd amendment was written for.

The 2nd Amendment was written for muzzle loaders like this.

Cannon,_Ch%C3%A2teau_du_Haut-Koenigsbourg,_France.jpg
Is this the typical weapon used to rob convenience stores and kill scores of harmless people in theaters and schools?

If you think that thing never shot up a school you are even dumber than I thought.

All your showing is that you have no common sense. Your also not smart enough to use studies and statistics. Really you just talk out of your rear all the time. :clap2:

You didn't like the I dependant study I posted about UK mass shootings since 1909.

10 mass shootings in 88 years, then after the firearms act of 1997 there were 14 in 16 years!!!
What's that?
Nearly 10 times more?
Why do you want more mass shootings?

As we determined since Australia has more people living in cities it's a better example. Australia has had no mass shooting since gun control.

Other than the one it had since then, you are correct.

As we determined since Australia has more people living in cities it's a better example. Australia has had no mass shooting since gun control.

Australia has more people living in cities than the UK?

You fucking dope.
UK, tiny land mass of one larger island and several smaller islands with a population of 70million, the majority of whom live in an urban or suburban setting. 5 major cities .
Australia, 22 million people, massive land mass, several islands, no nearby continents, it's like comparing apples and oranges.
Usa, porus land border to the N and S.
UK open borders as per EU law.
Australia an island far from any large continental mainland
With reasonable border security.
And they have had mass shootings since gun control.

I posted the numbers, Australia has the highest percent living in cities. Tell me about these mass shootings then.

Does Australia have secure borders?
Does Australia have in its vicinity large continents used by criminal gangs to transport people , guns or drugs across those open or porus borders?

No?

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Where could guns be smuggled into Australia from?

You fucking retard!!

Another case of me saying an orange is orange.
You responding that it cannot be, because your lemon is yellow.

You fucking dope.
UK, tiny land mass of one larger island and several smaller islands with a population of 70million, the majority of whom live in an urban or suburban setting. 5 major cities .
Australia, 22 million people, massive land mass, several islands, no nearby continents, it's like comparing apples and oranges.

I posted the numbers, Australia has the highest percent living in cities. Tell me about these mass shootings then.

Does Australia have in its vicinity large continents used by criminal gangs to transport people , guns or drugs across those open or porus borders?

No?

You fucking retard!!

Pauli,you are incorrect in imagining we have closed borders and no importation of illict drugs,infact both illegal refugees and illegal drug imports are a problem here,last week our law enforcement intercepted the largest importation of illict drugs in our history.

No country is immune to the drug trade....Australia included.

You need to do DUE Diligence before making incorrect wild statements.

steve

Last edited:

You fucking dope.

No?

You fucking retard!!

Is that your new story now? Before it was which one had more people in cities. Funny how you have to keep changing. I think you started with Australia being an island as if the UK wasn't. Strong argument you make when you have to keep changing. Sorry but you've got no argument.

No?

You fucking retard!!

Is that your new story now? Before it was which one had more people in cities. Funny how you have to keep changing. I think you started with Australia being an island as if the UK wasn't. Strong argument you make when you have to keep changing. Sorry but you've got no argument.

I said no such thing about the UK, you need to lie to make your point.

The UK has open borders as per EU regulations.

Australia has much more secure borders.
No mention of the UKs geographic status as an archipelago consisting of over a hundred islands.......

The UK is in swimming distance of mainland Europe with easy and inexpensive acces by train and boat. The route that criminals use to smuggle weaponry into the country.
The preferred weapon of UK criminals is the AK47 or AK74 Styled weapons of former soviet bloc nations.

Now Australia has no land link to other nations. Is not swimming distance to any other nation.
Has no large continental landmass with dozens of recently failed nations whose military weaponry has hit a black market en masse.

Therin the USA post gun ban is far more likely to go the way of the UK than Australia.

No?

You fucking retard!!

Pauli,you are incorrect in imagining we have closed borders and no importation of illict drugs,infact both illegal refugees and illegal drug imports are a problem here,last week our law enforcement intercepted the largest importation of illict drugs in our history.

No country is immune to the drug trade....Australia included.

You need to do DUE Diligence before making incorrect wild statements.

steve

Read the above, dope.
You take a small part of what I say. That in comparison to the UK, Australia has secure borders, and blow it into something it isn't?

More leftist dishonesty.
Lying pile of pig manure.

Forum List

Back