Gunman ambushes firefighters, kills 2 heros; Takes own life

Another gun nut? I wonder if he is a gun nut, is he a nra member.

He is a felon, convicted of murdering his grandma in 1980. Served 17 years. Bullshit. Our court system and lawyers are disgusting.

But..as a felon, there are laws that forbid him from possessing a firearm.

The anti-gun law did not prevent him from getting a gun and killing two firemen.

Keeping his sorry ass in jail would have.

Shithead...the gunman was a felon that killed his grandmother before and somehow was not in jail.

I'm guessing his liberal lawyers and some liberal judge can be thanked today for letting him out of jail after he killed his grandmother.

Oh, felons aren't supposed to own guns.....so much for gun laws preventing a criminal from getting guns to kill people, eh dumbfuck? Of course, this means the other people in that city that aren't criminals should turn in their guns in your fucked up mind.....

Fire 'trap': Gunman dead after killing 2 firefighters at scene of Western NY blaze | Fox News

2 heroic firefighters were cowardly ambushed, and killed, and 2 others wounded. There has been a trend over the last few years of ambushes on cops, and now this coward does it to firemen, who do nothing more than respond to live saving incidents unarmed. Once the armed cops showed up, the coward took his own life.

The anti-government rhetoric being spewed around is dangerous. We are free to protest our government peacefully. But we should be responsible also, as when it gets to a point, shit like this happens, as the increasing trend of ambushes on first responders continues.

Between cowardly ambushes like this, and the constant push for pay/benefits/retirement cuts, how can we also wonder why they are often in such bad moods? This is sickening. And I fear many whackos in our population will continue to see the anti-government furor in our country, and take it to cowardly and deadly extremes like this. God bless the victims.

If only those teachers were armed...

BTW.............did anyone ever think about the way classrooms and schools are constructed? That's right.............cement and tile floors. What if the teacher with a gun missed the shooter and the bullet rebounded off the floor killing a kid?

I'm sure your fellow liberals in the justice system that got him out of jail after he killed his own family member are proud tonight.....extra eggnog shots for those scumbags like you!

Liberals are all about giving criminals a second chance....to harm more people.

Goddamn it. Now we're gonna have to ban fire and assault matches.

I think people should continue to focus on banning types of guns in addition to turning their attention as to why we are so quick to use a gun to settle road rage incidences and other stupid, petty squabbles.

How about focusing on why a guy who beat someone to death with a hammer is allowed out of prison. If he was where he belonged this wouldn't have happened.

Last edited:
Look at the simpleton trying to justify nobody being able to shoot back at a killer in a school....they might miss and hit a student. Nevermind the killer is just gunning them down at point blank range.....you fucking idiot.

Hell...the police might miss and hit a student so using your logic...the police shouldn't shoot at the killer either, just wait for him to run out bullets, kill himself or wear out his trigger finger...eh?

BTW.............did anyone ever think about the way classrooms and schools are constructed? That's right.............cement and tile floors. What if the teacher with a gun missed the shooter and the bullet rebounded off the floor killing a kid?

Last edited:
Fire 'trap': Gunman dead after killing 2 firefighters at scene of Western NY blaze | Fox News

2 heroic firefighters were cowardly ambushed, and killed, and 2 others wounded. There has been a trend over the last few years of ambushes on cops, and now this coward does it to firemen, who do nothing more than respond to live saving incidents unarmed. Once the armed cops showed up, the coward took his own life.

The anti-government rhetoric being spewed around is dangerous. We are free to protest our government peacefully. But we should be responsible also, as when it gets to a point, shit like this happens, as the increasing trend of ambushes on first responders continues.

Between cowardly ambushes like this, and the constant push for pay/benefits/retirement cuts, how can we also wonder why they are often in such bad moods? This is sickening. And I fear many whackos in our population will continue to see the anti-government furor in our country, and take it to cowardly and deadly extremes like this. God bless the victims.

Might have turned out different had the bad guy been driving a car instead of a gun.

This is a nudge against rehabilitation towards permanent imprisionment.

Not that I'm for Christian values or identification as a Christian nation but feeling that way is one step further from being a Christian nation.

Shithead...he wasn't allowed to own guns.....so much for those gun laws working.

Oh, but making sure Joe the Vet can't own guns as a law abiding citizen because that will show them those evil criminals that don't care....

Might have turned out different had the bad guy been driving a car instead of a gun.

You know if he was evil enough to kill his own grandmother and not found to be insane....the death penalty should've been used on him, thus this would've never happened because he would worm food right now.

Oh yeah....liberals don't like the death penalty for murderers, just killing unborn babies instead.

I'm sure your fellow liberals in the justice system that got him out of jail after he killed his own family member are proud tonight.....extra eggnog shots for those scumbags like you!

Liberals are all about giving criminals a second chance....to harm more people.

You are the simplest most transparent cocksucker on this website. Anyone you don't like or you don't agree with is part of the Grand Liberalzzz Conspiracy that's out to get you. Get back on your meds you crazy fuck.

And for the record, I think the justice system is broken. Personally, I'd be putting a lot more murderers and rapists to death and the system would be way harsher on lifetime gang members and other unsalvageable criminals if it was up to me.

Look at the simpleton trying to justify nobody being able to shoot back at a killer in a school....they might miss and hit a student. Nevermind the killer is just gunning them down at point blank range.....you fucking idiot.

Hell...the police might miss and hit a student so using your logic...the police shouldn't shoot at the killer either, just wait for him to run out bullets, kill himself or wear out his trigger finger...eh?

Police spend a lot of time at the range. Teachers don't. And yeah, a cop is probably going to have better aim than the teacher would.

Forum List

Back