Gunfire reported at California veterans home

BBK3ZTE.img

Help me understand this. Napa county, one of the richest areas in America, has so many hostage situations they need a dedicated truck for it?

Press conference has been delayed by an hour due to no changes.

Latest conference. No change. Tactical teams are now working on a plan.

Why just now?

News conference starting but sounds like gunman dead and at least 2 hostages, it is being reported, sadly.

News conference: they found all hostages dead and the gunman dead.

Sad, but not unexpected.

BBK3ZTE.img

Help me understand this. Napa county, one of the richest areas in America, has so many hostage situations they need a dedicated truck for it?
Looks like they bought that one at a military equipment auction.
Why are you making jokes? People are being killed. Americans have lost their humanity. So many massacres on a weekly basis for so many years and Americans have come not only to think nothing of it but to make jokes about it.

Gun control does not stop criminals. Gun control of not allowing security officers there be armed gave this guy free reign.

Sad, but not unexpected.
OMG So awful. Why can people see we need to have strict gun control? My God!
That's stupid. That's just a stupid argument. In other modern Western countries with strict gun control, other developed countries, there are no mass shootings. And statistics show that gun control does not mean that only criminals have guns. Obviously this guy was not a criminal. He was one of you: a regular guy, a regular gunnut.

Gun control does not stop criminals. Gun control of not allowing security officers there be armed gave this guy free reign.

Sad, but not unexpected.
That's stupid. That's just a stupid argument. In other modern Western countries with strict gun control, other developed countries, there are no mass shootings. And statistics show that gun control does not mean that only criminals have guns. Obviously this guy was not a criminal. He was one of you: a regular guy, a regular gunnut.

Uuuuuuh sure. The 130 who died in Paris were merely stoned to death. The 70 or so killed in Norway were drowned. You're about as fucked up as a person can be.

Sad, but not unexpected.
Gun control stops this kind of massacre. I am currently in Spain. They have very strict gun control and automatic and semi-automatic weapons are banned for private citizens. There are NO mass shootings and crime is very low. It's a lie that banning guns means only criminals will have them. A lie. This guy wasn't a criminal. He was just an average guy like any of you who can get a gun. Who never commited a crime before. You people are nuts, insane. Stop this madness.

Sad, but not unexpected.

Uuuuuuh sure. The 130 who died in Paris were merely stoned to death. The 70 or so killed in Norway were drowned. You're about as fucked up as a person can be.
Terrorism is a completely different issue. You are deflecting from the real issue. YOU ARE THE TOTALLY FUCKED UP PERSON. You gunnuts are mentally ill.

Norway was one time. One time. In the US this happens practically every week. Paris was terrorism: a different issue.

Forum List

Back