Gun toting Occupy whatever protester caught--in Oakland Park. in park.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
"An Associated Press reporter talked to the man with the gun slung across his back earlier Tuesday as he walked in the park. He wouldn't give his name, but said he was an out-of-work accountant who doesn't agree with the protesters' views, but was there, armed, because he wanted to protect the rights of people to protest. There's no law that prevents him from carrying the weapon in public, but several police followed him for about 10 minutes before moving off."

The police in Oakland broke up the camping trip in a local park-and found the above running around with a gun.

This crowd is starting to attract some real nut-cases--it's time to break up the party!

Riot squads clear Wall St. protests in 2 cities | wall, cities, clear - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

99077_600.jpg

Last edited:
Money shot:
"There's no law that prevents him from carrying the weapon in public".

Open Carry is Legal, it's Concealed Carry that needs a permit. You see the "Jedi Mind Trick" that gov'ts did on everyone including the writer of the article and OP of this thread?

Ha lol - hypocrites who carry guns to Tea Party Protests are protected under the 2nd amendment, but if a 99% does it, he is crazy. Ha lol - some of you are so obvious with your hypocrisy, you must think we are all so stupid to believe it.

The First Republican Edict: "Tell a lie long enough and Americans will start to believe it".

Ha lol - hypocrites who carry guns to Tea Party Protests are protected under the 2nd amendment, but if a 99% does it, he is crazy. Ha lol - some of you are so obvious with your hypocrisy, you must think we are all so stupid to believe it.

The First Republican Edict: "Tell a lie long enough and Americans will start to believe it".

Do you want to provide a LINK to a Tea Party member packing a gun--and it better not be that MSNBC statement or video that turned out to be a security guard.

A laid off ACCOUNTANT with a gun can be one of the most dangerous people out there. The only people he would have been threatening was the police--"protect their right to protest---my arse"

Last edited:

Do you want to provide a LINK to a Tea Party member packing a gun--and it better not be that MSNBC statement or video that turned out to be a security guard.

A laid off ACCOUNTANT with a gun can be one of the most dangerous people out there. The only people he would have been threatening was the police--"protect their right to protest---my arse"
Art Levine: Tea Party Calls for Armed Counter Protesters at Atlanta Labor Rally

http://newmexicoindependent.com/43847/video-alamogordo-tea-party-protesters-pack-heat

Last edited:
It's Oakland Park California, a lawless territory, I can't imagine being a policeman there considering the violent reputation there. At least when things go bad there, they can't blame Bush,Palin or Limbaugh.

Yeah right---:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QR2XTmEAz8&feature=player_embedded]A "Warning" to Oakland PD on Behalf of Occupy Oakland [Warning: Hysterical Laughing to Occur] - YouTube[/ame]

I have no problem with him carrying a firearm, I carry myself most of the time, but it's a little troublesome when he said he "...was there, armed, because he wanted to protect the rights of people to protest".
Who does he think he's going to protect their right to protest from?

New Topics

Forum List

Back