Gun toting Guatemalan caught at border gets 2 years for illegal entry.

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Guatemalan sentenced for illegal re-entry into AZ - KTAR.com

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tucson, Arizona – In my opinion, Allan Yair Najera-Valenti an illegal alien from Guatemala was arrested for trying to re-enter America illegally. He was trying to come through the Nogales port of entry when he was detained. Najera-Valenti will serve 2 years in prison for his failed attempt. Then he will be formally removed from America. To be formally removed means he can never come back. Yeah, right next time he’ll come back through the desert in the dead of night and who is going to stop him then?!

Najera-Valenti had been previously deported one time before this occurrence. It appears that when he was caught with a gun in 1998 they let him go back out into the American society. When he was caught with another gun in 2009 he went to prison and upon his release he was deported.

Through the Border Patrols finger printing system it was discovered that the Guatemalan had been arrested twice for gun violations.

In 1998 he was arrested for the “unlawful possession of a firearm by an illegal immigrant” and served 15 months in prison.

In 2009 he served 18 months in prison for “misconduct involving a weapon.”

This is just one example of an illegal alien criminal who came back into America illegally after being deported. The next time he comes back, it may be with an AK-47 in his hands and with a drug lord’s army. We need to close the Southern border and guard it with our military, ASAP.

Forum List

Back