Gun Shows

regent

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2012
Seems like gun people can't even run a gun show without shooting each other. Warnings should be put out in the neighborhood when gun shows are planned so people can keep their kids indoors. Gun show shootings should be published, in fact, are the shootings pretty routine, are they planned or accidental? Should ambulances and medics be on standby at gun shows?

Seems like gun people can't even run a gun show without shooting each other. Warnings should be put out in the neighborhood when gun shows are planned so people can keep their kids indoors. Gun show shootings should be published, in fact, are the shootings pretty routine, are they planned or accidental? Should ambulances and medics be on standby at gun shows?

Naw, the crooks aren't going to screw up the best source of guns they have...

NO
NO
NO
AND NO
I've been to several thousand and not once has anyone accidentally been shot or intentionally been shot.
By the way going next weekend.

Information about where the shows are is a good idea. Ambulances should be on stand by as the recent shootings have shown.
Then again, forget about the ambulances. These 'responsible' gun owners can take themselves to hospital if they are shot.

Thousands of gun shows every year and only a handful of accidents. Perhaps you gun control nuts should line the streets with ambulances in Chicago where the inner city murders take place on a daily basis.

Information about where the shows are is a good idea. Ambulances should be on stand by as the recent shootings have shown.
Then again, forget about the ambulances. These 'responsible' gun owners can take themselves to hospital if they are shot.

It's been my experience that gun show promoters put up placards on every available utility pole weeks ahead of time...

to the point that, if you didn't know about the event, you musta been comatose... :)

Yeah, I have been going to Gun shows for years and have never seen or heard a round fired and I have been to several hundred of them. But I did see a outside hammer double-barrel 4 gauge shotgun once with a pair of 16" barrels, it was a commercial duck hunting gun and it attached with a round hole in the stock to a metal ball on a mount at the front of a boat. It was something to see!

500 Hundred murders in Chicago.... a couple accidental gun show accidents.... Ya we need ambulances at the THOUSANDS of shows a year. There is one a week in several places in NC all year long as well as all the States. You morons are whining about an accident rate that is so miniscule as to be beyond meaningless.

Remind us how women should be free to kill their unborn children ON DEMAND to the tune of millions and a couple accidents should make us worried about gun shows.

A couple kids get killed and you demand a right protected by the Constitution be abridged or removed while demanding in the same breath that the murder of millions of unborn children be allowed across the Country.

It is always the people who know very little to nothing about firearms that complain the loudest. It appears to go hand in hand with the voters whom know the least vote for Obama.

Some years ago, I drove to an in-town auction... wife/daughter in tow.

Looking for a parking spot, driving past the auction site... I see a guy checking out a rifle.

He's got the thing pointed across the my car's path. I hit the breaks. And sit there.

So I motion him to point the rifle away. He finally got the idea.

ALWAYS keep a firearm pointed in a safe direction.

Shit happens. Sometimes college football coaches are child molesters. Sometimes golf pros hit spectators with the ball. Sometimes restaurants serve tainted food that makes people sick. Sometimes doctors leave medical instruments inside the bodies of patients. Should we do away with restaurants and college football? Doctors are already on their way out thanks to federal health care.

Thousands of gun shows every year and only a handful of accidents. Perhaps you gun control nuts should line the streets with ambulances in Chicago where the inner city murders take place on a daily basis.

The streets of Chicago are needed to sell the guns at the gun shows.

I've been going to gun shows for the past 30 years and no gun play has ever erupted, accident or otherwise.

These were all unfortunate accidents. It may be because some people that are not accustom to guns are buying them out of fear that the government will take their right to own firearms away.

NO
NO
NO
AND NO
I've been to several thousand and not once has anyone accidentally been shot or intentionally been shot.

HAHAHAHA:lol:

What a redneck!!! Ok, you've been to "several thousand" gun shows? I can picture your giant pickup truck with a rebel flag and Dale Earnhardt decal.

Lets do the math. There are 365 days in a year. Lets say you are 40 years old. Several thousand would mean more than a "couple", so, minimum 3,000.

SO, in 40 years, you have been to 3,000 gun shows? Ok. Most gun shows are weekend events. So...in 52 weeks, you could potentially go to 52 gun shows. Realistically, you dont go to one every weekend, but lets say you are super-redneck, and make it to 50 a year. In 10 years, thats 500.

So it would take you going to a gun show almost every weekend for 40 straight years, and that only gets you to 2,000.

Have you been pushed in a stroller as a newborn infant to a gun show EVERY weekend, then as a toddler, and child, and teen, and adult, and fat fullgrown redneck?

If you have....then I know why you are such a fat, bitter redneck who likely has had few dates: You spend too much time at gun shows...literally every weekend of your life:lol::lol:

Some years ago, I drove to an in-town auction... wife/daughter in tow.

Looking for a parking spot, driving past the auction site... I see a guy checking out a rifle.

He's got the thing pointed across the my car's path. I hit the breaks. And sit there.

So I motion him to point the rifle away. He finally got the idea.

ALWAYS keep a firearm pointed in a safe direction.

Agreed.

And assume every firearm is loaded.

NO
NO
NO
AND NO

HAHAHAHA:lol:

What a redneck!!! Ok, you've been to "several thousand" gun shows? I can picture your giant pickup truck with a rebel flag and Dale Earnhardt decal.

Lets do the math. There are 365 days in a year. Lets say you are 40 years old. Several thousand would mean more than a "couple", so, minimum 3,000.

SO, in 40 years, you have been to 3,000 gun shows? Ok. Most gun shows are weekend events. So...in 52 weeks, you could potentially go to 52 gun shows. Realistically, you dont go to one every weekend, but lets say you are super-redneck, and make it to 50 a year. In 10 years, thats 500.

So it would take you going to a gun show almost every weekend for 40 straight years, and that only gets you to 2,000.

Have you been pushed in a stroller as a newborn infant to a gun show EVERY weekend, then as a toddler, and child, and teen, and adult, and fat fullgrown redneck?

If you have....then I know why you are such a fat, bitter redneck who likely has had few dates: You spend too much time at gun shows...literally every weekend of your life:lol::lol:

Dude some time they'll have a gun show in two different cities at the same time that maight be within 30 miles of each other, and they have gun show Friday Saturday and get this Sunday.
OH I am a redneck and damn proud of it but a dumb son of a bitch like you would not understand or realize what a redneck is., don't do the battle flag because I am not in a war yet, and I hate nascar. oh and I am 51 and 3000 would represent 1000's but do continue to do more math.

Theres a reason these shows exist...avoidance of background checks. Hopefully, responsible gun owners will rally with their President and seek to make background checks universal so the mentally ill or the mentally deficient are not able to purchase these tools of death.

theres a reason these shows exist...avoidance of background checks. Hopefully, responsible gun owners will rally with their president and seek to make background checks universal so the mentally ill or the mentally deficient are not able to purchase these tools of death.

Lol...that's just funny :)

theres a reason these shows exist...avoidance of background checks. Hopefully, responsible gun owners will rally with their president and seek to make background checks universal so the mentally ill or the mentally deficient are not able to purchase these tools of death.

Lol...that's just funny :)

Yeah...it's ridiculous to think that the NRA would want to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill and permanently pissed off--basically people like you it seems.

But Evolution has a way of forcing itself on you. I'm sure whatever communication system the cavemen utilized had some guy (probably named "bigfoot") that was scared to leave the cave.

You'll be no different loser boy.

Forum List

Back