Gun Sales in America BOOMING---Dictator Obama Remains Silent

I would stock up now. Spend whatever money you can scrape up. Kids college fund, second mortgage, wifes engagement ring..

Obama will move quickly to take your guns once his second term starts. It is the only way he can get you into FEMA death camps

I've got enough weapons, it's ammo I've been stocking up on lately.

Then you'd better get yer'self several tons of sand bags, too. Stack em' up across yer' lawn and get ready to aim n' fire cuz' the Gubmint is coming to take yer' guns away and throw yer' @ss into them there prison camps!

Cabbage and dirty water to drink, three times a day. Yep'per......Damn liberals elected that Commie dictator who learned it all from Kim Jong il.

The national guard is not the milita. Its equipment comes from the US Federal Army, espeically tanks, fighters, and artillery. While nominally under the state's juristiction, it is a federally funded and supplied entity.

have you mentioned this to the local police departments and their swat teams and armored personnel carriers ...

sounds good to me, especially the "A well regulated Militia" supersedes the "shall not be infringed" part of the Article in regards to their armaments - and that "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms" is a separate Article within an Article.

and surly the United Nations should have the same Article for all Militias.

If they intended the states to be the sole source of armed citizens via a regulated milita, why does the right to keep and bear arms rest with "the people"?

They could have left it at the miltia, and thus the States having the right, but they didnt. They left it to the people.

and this person says get your hands off my gun (if I owned one)

... and this person says get your hands off my gun (if I owned one)

I agree ^^ - mine is a bolt action chamber fed WWII relic for home defense and support to have a gun - but am for regulation to keep public weapons the same - bolt action chamber fed 5 rounds max including pistols.

I would stock up now. Spend whatever money you can scrape up. Kids college fund, second mortgage, wifes engagement ring..

Obama will move quickly to take your guns once his second term starts. It is the only way he can get you into FEMA death camps

Damn straight! Get yer'self one of them dawgs that can sniff out black people and Commies, too. You need a good warning system cuz' it's gonna' happen in the middel of the night. Give yer wife a big can of that pepper spray so's she can at least get a shot in before they strip 'er skank ass down and rape her a'fore they put her on the train to that FEMA camp down there around north Looisiana or thereabouts. Swamp country. Make sure you pack a can of foot powder in your knapsack...fungous down there is turrible.

have you mentioned this to the local police departments and their swat teams and armored personnel carriers ...

sounds good to me, especially the "A well regulated Militia" supersedes the "shall not be infringed" part of the Article in regards to their armaments - and that "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms" is a separate Article within an Article.

If they intended the states to be the sole source of armed citizens via a regulated milita, why does the right to keep and bear arms rest with "the people"?

They could have left it at the miltia, and thus the States having the right, but they didnt. They left it to the people.

I agree ^^ - mine is a bolt action chamber fed WWII relic for home defense and support to have a gun - but am for regulation to keep public weapons the same - bolt action chamber fed 5 rounds max including pistols.

So basically you would limit law abiding citizens to relics, while criminals could own whatever they want?

How about we let everyone decide themselves what gun they want, within the limits of the NFA restricting fully automatic weapons? You can keep your bolt action antique and a bolt action pistol (they dont exist, genius).

How does some law abiding citizen having a semi auto ruger affect you?

Maybe most are buying guns because they are Obama's civilian militia.
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
Obama on his campaign trail, July 2,2008 speech, he made to the crowd in Colorado Springs, Colo.

Damn straight! Get yer'self one of them dawgs that can sniff out black people and Commies, too. You need a good warning system cuz' it's gonna' happen in the middel of the night. Give yer wife a big can of that pepper spray so's she can at least get a shot in before they strip 'er skank ass down and rape her a'fore they put her on the train to that FEMA camp down there around north Looisiana or thereabouts. Swamp country. Make sure you pack a can of foot powder in your knapsack...fungous down there is turrible.

Can you really be too safe?

Your family is depending on you. Sell everything you have and buy guns, ammunition, more ammunition and beef jerkey

Those FEMA death camps will have black guards who run around raping white wimmin

Last edited:
I've got enough weapons, it's ammo I've been stocking up on lately.

Then you'd better get yer'self several tons of sand bags, too. Stack em' up across yer' lawn and get ready to aim n' fire cuz' the Gubmint is coming to take yer' guns away and throw yer' @ss into them there prison camps!

Cabbage and dirty water to drink, three times a day. Yep'per......Damn liberals elected that Commie dictator who learned it all from Kim Jong il.

Don't know what the future holds, but I do know that I won't be the one standing with my dick in one hand and the other one out looking for Uncle Sam to put something in it.

so we can all be easy prey for the government?

You are no match for the wrath of Obama

You are no match for the wrath of Obama
Amazing you can tie your own shoes.

Hey, what is going on with our Dear Leader? He is allowing Americans to buy guns and arm themselves at RECORD LEVELS! Why didn't he put a stop to this in 2009 after he took office? Why is he trying to make it harder for the work camps to be created if he's letting citizens buys more guns?????
My goodness, Obama is just letting these gun owners go wild!

USA Buys 14 Million+ Guns In 2009 - More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Armies

"""USA Gun Owners Buy 14 Million Plus Guns In 2009 – More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Armies Combined""

Some goddamn dictator HE turned out to be....jeeez. I say IMPEACH! Oh, we can't. He's a dictator.

534667-120910-gun-sales-jsw-930a.streams_desktop_large.jpg
actually Obama doesnt "allow" any of this to happen. the right to bear arms is a protected freedom by the constitution. the sitting president not has ability to stop, limit or change this policy unilaterally. to make a change congress would need to draft a constitutional amendment and it would then need to be ratified by the states.

Oh no, Brother LeftCoast! Obama is going to implement martial law and put us all in work camps! He's going to send out the Marines to round up all the guns! He's a dictator, doncha' know?
rriiiiiggghhhhttt. that tin foil hat may be a bit tight.

Never once does it dawn on you that Obama is the reason Gun sales are high.

Never once does it dawn on you that "OBAMA WILL TAKE YER GUNZ!!!!" was the greatest small arms dealer sales pitch ever invented for the rubes.

The rubes never thought it through. Obama will take your guns, so...buy moar...for him to take.

Brilliant marketing ploy. Positively brilliant. My hat is off to them. The sellers deserve every penny of increased demand profit they make.

Last edited:
a fighter jet or a howitzer are not considered "arms." The fighter jet is a matter of conveyance, but the weapons carried (a M61 vulcan and AAM's) are considered crew weapons and artillery respectively, and are thus not arms as per the 2nd amendment. A howitzer is also artillery, and as such is not "arms."

:lol:

What a hoot you are! You think anything that are not SMALL arms are not arms!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_industry

Last edited:
Never once does it dawn on you that Obama is the reason Gun sales are high.

Never once does it dawn on you that "OBAMA WILL TAKE YER GUNZ!!!!" was the greatest small arms dealer sales pitch ever invented for the rubes.

The rubes never thought it through. Obama will take your guns, so...buy moar...for him to take.

Brilliant marketing ploy. Positively brilliant. My hat is off to them. The sellers deserve every penny of increased demand profit they make.
Someone should tell that to a dead border agents family seeing as he was a victim of obamas last plan to circumvent the constitution.

Forum List

Back