Gun Sales in America BOOMING---Dictator Obama Remains Silent

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Hey, what is going on with our Dear Leader? He is allowing Americans to buy guns and arm themselves at RECORD LEVELS! Why didn't he put a stop to this in 2009 after he took office? Why is he trying to make it harder for the work camps to be created if he's letting citizens buys more guns?????
My goodness, Obama is just letting these gun owners go wild!

USA Buys 14 Million+ Guns In 2009 - More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Armies

"""USA Gun Owners Buy 14 Million Plus Guns In 2009 – More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Armies Combined""

Some goddamn dictator HE turned out to be....jeeez. I say IMPEACH! Oh, we can't. He's a dictator.

534667-120910-gun-sales-jsw-930a.streams_desktop_large.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, what is going on with our Dear Leader? He is allowing Americans to buy guns and arm themselves at RECORD LEVELS! Why didn't he put a stop to this in 2009 after he took office? Why is he trying to make it harder for the work camps to be created if he's letting citizens buys more guns?????

"""USA Gun Owners Buy 14 Million Plus Guns In 2009 – More Than 21 of the Worlds Standing Armies Combined""

Some goddamn dictator HE turned out to be....jeeez. I say IMPEACH! Oh, we can't. He's a dictator.

actually Obama doesnt "allow" any of this to happen. the right to bear arms is a protected freedom by the constitution. the sitting president not has ability to stop, limit or change this policy unilaterally. to make a change congress would need to draft a constitutional amendment and it would then need to be ratified by the states.

Last edited:

actually Obama doesnt "allow" any of this to happen. the right to bear arms is a protected freedom by the constitution. the sitting president not has ability to stop, limit or change this policy unilaterally. to make a change congress would need to draft a constitutional amendment and it would then need to be ratified by the states.

Duh, thanks. I always appreciate a concrete approach to sarcasm - it makes my day.

Never once does it dawn on you that Obama is the reason Gun sales are high.
not at all, gun sales in the united states are typically high compared to all other countries in the world.

there are other reasons you can correlate to increasing guns sales:
Gun Sales Spike After 12 Killed in Colorado Movie Theater - Bloomberg
The Cavalier Daily :: Spike in gun sales may not mean more crime
Home Invasion Causes Spike in Gun Sales | TacticalArmsTx
What's driving gun sales spike? Federal law, women and zombies
http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/...un-sales-in-Tulsa/c-sulgjR7k6anIu-ddsnRQ.cspx
Gun sales, concealed weapons permits spike - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

then theres always fear of the zombie apocalypse.
Zombies A Factor In Gun Sales Increase, Gun Rights Advocate Says

and he didnt correlate Obama being president as the reason for high gun sales, he claimed that Obama was "allowing" people to purchase guns.

Duh, thanks. I always appreciate a concrete approach to sarcasm - it makes my day.
sarcastic questions gets sarcastic response

He can "allow" it by apointing Supreme Court Justices that mis-interpret the 2nd amendment. That way he and the democrats in congress can point to the court and say "Hey we didnt do it!!! They did it!!!"

the sitting president not has ability to stop, limit or change this policy unilaterally.

Really, sure you can buy an automatic riffle (with permit) but hows that new Howitzer doing or your new Fighter Jet ?

gun regulation of all sorts is simply a matter of enough votes and a signature from a simple majority of sane minded individuals.

the sitting president not has ability to stop, limit or change this policy unilaterally.

Really, sure you can buy an automatic riffle (with permit) but hows that new Howitzer doing or your new Fighter Jet ?

gun regulation of all sorts is simply a matter of enough votes and a signature from a simple majority of sane minded individuals.

a fighter jet or a howitzer are not considered "arms." The fighter jet is a matter of conveyance, but the weapons carried (a M61 vulcan and AAM's) are considered crew weapons and artillery respectively, and are thus not arms as per the 2nd amendment. A howitzer is also artillery, and as such is not "arms."

a fighter jet or a howitzer are not considered "arms." The fighter jet is a matter of conveyance, but the weapons carried (a M61 vulcan and AAM's) are considered crew weapons and artillery respectively, and are thus not arms as per the 2nd amendment. A howitzer is also artillery, and as such is not "arms."

Article [II.]

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

tell your story to the States National Guard - about their rights not to have artillery ... good luck.

Article [II.]

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

tell your story to the States National Guard - about their rights not to have artillery ... good luck.

The national guard is not the milita. Its equipment comes from the US Federal Army, espeically tanks, fighters, and artillery. While nominally under the state's juristiction, it is a federally funded and supplied entity.

Gun sales booming in America only means a booming increase of dead Americans by those same guns. Guns don't kill people - people with guns kill people.

You need a Federal Firearm License to sell or possess a fully automatic weapon. I've had my FFL for almost 20 years.

Dont you see? Obama is such a brilliant communist dictator that....he is going to push for gun confiscation secretly, and hide his plan by doing nothing on gun control. See? Its like...hes so secret and good at being a Muslim Communist dictator that...he is hiding his plan to take away your guns by..well, by showing absolutely no efforts to take away your guns.

So secret and sneaky its frightening!!!!

Article [II.]

The national guard is not the milita. Its equipment comes from the US Federal Army, espeically tanks, fighters, and artillery. While nominally under the state's juristiction, it is a federally funded and supplied entity.

Yep. Local police are more of a "militia" than Natl Guard. All locally paid, equipment locally bought, local people carrying those guns, 100% voluntarily joined (no draft), and can walk away at any time without court marials.

Article [II.]

have you mentioned this to the local police departments and their swat teams and armored personnel carriers ...

sounds good to me, especially the "A well regulated Militia" supersedes the "shall not be infringed" part of the Article in regards to their armaments - and that "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms" is a separate Article within an Article.

and surly the United Nations should have the same Article for all Militias.

Oh no, Brother LeftCoast! Obama is going to implement martial law and put us all in work camps! He's going to send out the Marines to round up all the guns! He's a dictator, doncha' know?

have you mentioned this to the local police departments and their swat teams and armored personnel carriers ...

sounds good to me, especially the "A well regulated Militia" supersedes the "shall not be infringed" part of the Article in regards to their armaments - and that "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms" is a separate Article within an Article.

and surly the United Nations should have the same Article for all Militias.

If they intended the states to be the sole source of armed citizens via a regulated milita, why does the right to keep and bear arms rest with "the people"?

They could have left it at the miltia, and thus the States having the right, but they didnt. They left it to the people.

and this person says get your hands off my gun (if I owned one)

Forum List

Back