Gun-safety class attendance surges

I am going to start packing heat when I attend Mass on Sunday.

You never know when some anti-Christian Liberal kook is going to go over the edge...

You never know when some anti-Christian Liberal kook is going to go over the edge...

I know a pastor who carries a G26 when he's conducting services. If it's legal where I am I'm carrying there. 24/7....365 Period.

Last edited:

I know a pastor who carries a G26 when he's conducting services. If it's legal where I am I'm carrying there. Period.

I do have a concealed permit and never would have never imagined I'd need to carry it in church. But with so many anti-Christian left-winged kooks running around, better safe than sorry.

I know a pastor who carries a G26 when he's conducting services. If it's legal where I am I'm carrying there. Period.

I do have a concealed permit and never would have never imagined I'd need to carry it in church. But with so many anti-Christian left-winged kooks running around, better safe than sorry.

It's a sick world my man. Who ever thought they'd need to carry in a movie? That's why I carry whenever possible. I just added pepper spray to the mix as well just in case I can use it to escape without having to resort to deadly force.

Are you fucking shitting me. YOU go to church? LMAO. What for?

Hey, just post armd guards at the door. Call them "ushers". They will keep the riff raff out. And I sure don't believe you have any "liberals" coming to your church. Jesus would be proud. And have a CCW. I just know he would.

It's a sick world my man. Who ever thought they'd need to carry in a movie? That's why I carry whenever possible. I just added pepper spray to the mix as well just in case I can use it to escape without having to resort to deadly force.

Damn good idea...

Damn good idea...

Yep....if I shoot anyone in this state I'm toast even if I'm right

Forum List

Back