Gun range owner who declared a ‘Muslim Free Zone’ will run for Arkansas governor

Good, the more people in the government WITHOUT muslim cum stains on their treasonous souls, the better. There is no muslim atrocity liberal whores won't defend or deny.

Good, the more people in the government WITHOUT muslim cum stains on their treasonous souls, the better. There is no muslim atrocity liberal whores won't defend or deny.
Damn that Constitution, when will they get rid of that treasonous document?

What is patriotic about religious discrimination?

saving American lives is patriotic.

You've made it no secret that you are homosexual, so I find it rather ironic you are endorsing discriminating against an entire group of people when people such as yourself have faced bigotry your entire lives.

Damn that Constitution, when will they get rid of that treasonous document?

There is no Constitutional right forcing a private business owner to pander to an enemy which has been declaring war on the United States ever since the 1780's Barbary Coast pirates. I believe in the adage "We have the right to refuse service to anyone." Having studied Islam for 6 years, it's NOT a religion; it's a totalitarian system of government disguised as a religion. The Constitution is the most ideological ANTITHESIS of the Quran holy hate book that a written document can get. We are not required to accept an alien system of government whose Sharia laws are the most barbaric on this planet.

What is patriotic about religious discrimination?

saving American lives is patriotic.

You've made it no secret that you are homosexual, so I find it rather ironic you are endorsing discriminating against an entire group of people when people such as yourself have faced bigotry your entire lives.

Are you aware, sir, that Islam is the most gay-public-executing, gay torturing, gay slaughterhouse in this planet?? Muslim countries execute gays in front of huge, cheering crowds, either by defenestration or hanging. In every opinion poll around the world the overwhelming majority of "nice, non-violent" muslims support the death penalty for homosexuality. Any gay in their right mind SHOULD hate the biggest source of anti-gay violence of all time! Did you lknow that it some muslim countries (like Iraq) it's popular to kill homosexuals by sealing their rectums shut with superglue and then force-feeding the victim high-pressure water and laxatives until their intestines fatally explode? Even in the "nicest" muslim countries homosexuality is punished by a whipping and long jail sentence.

I'm honestly curious as to where you liberals got this utter fantasy that there is some make-believe alliance between muslims and gays? What IS IT about the most demonstrably violent religion of all time that you liberals find so attractive? Why don't you liberals LEARN about the hate-bloodbath you support before you defend it? I've been studying it for 6 years.

Are you aware, sir, that Islam is the most gay-public-executing, gay torturing, gay slaughterhouse in this planet??

Muslims in this country do not do those things. There are Christian countries in Africa, by the way, that also persecute gays.

Actually there's no part of the United States Constitution and its Bill of Rights we won't defend. But you have fun with your GI Joe authoritarian bullshit fantasy.

Actually there's no part of the United States Constitution and its Bill of Rights we won't defend. But you have fun with your GI Joe authoritarian bullshit fantasy.

WOULD YOU LIBERALS QUIT FUCKING LYING?!??!!! You subhuman animals have a national epidemic of violent, baby-tantrum riots every time someone says something you vessels of Islam semen don't LIKE. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS, you liberal liar!!! You follow the most EXTREME ideological opposite of the US Constitution, the Quran, which I've read. You liberal testaments to all of mankind's sins are the most violent, hateful, malicious, destructive, arrogant, spoiled-brat, predatory-criminal HATE SEWERS against all things American, white, Freedom of Speech, and basic human rights. Today's Democratic party lives underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to both rocks and worms.

WOULD YOU LIBERALS QUIT FUCKING LYING?!??!!! You subhuman animals have a national epidemic of violent, baby-tantrum riots every time someone says something you vessels of Islam semen don't LIKE. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS, you liberal liar!!! You follow the most EXTREME ideological opposite of the US Constitution, the Quran, which I've read. You liberal testaments to all of mankind's sins are the most violent, hateful, malicious, destructive, arrogant, spoiled-brat, predatory-criminal HATE SEWERS against all things American, white, Freedom of Speech, and basic human rights. Today's Democratic party lives underneath rocks with the worms and that's an insult to both rocks and worms.

Sounds like you're the one having a baby tantrum. The rest of us have been pretty civil in this thread. You might want to take a look in the mirror.

"Morgan calls herself “genetically conservative” and has said, “I ride my own Harley.”

I'd like to ride her like a Harley.

Lol...

Sorry I had to rate this post "funny" but the site has no option for "side-splitting hilarious".

Might wanna wipe that froth off your mouth, Rover. This ain't Starbucks.

Forum List

Back