Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

Video here: Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'
------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.
Not gonna happen.....we are so resistant to gun control that people even pretend that the murder of 20+ children in Sandy Hook was fake.

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.
He has one vote just like a poor man who stands behind his defense of the 2nd amendment.

------------------

Don’t carry much weight since it was a monied relastate guy who did the shooting. Who cares what he says and why is it even important?

Last edited:

------------------

No. My Rights trump his cash.

And of course he's ok with restrictions because he can always buy his way out of them.

Yep. That's the thing that the people listening to these assholes need to figure out. This current asshole was wealthy enough he could have bypassed any regs this new jerk would like to see enforced. Ultimately when guns are outlawed only the rich will have them, and that is their ultimate goal. Disarm the peons and you can do to them as you wish.

------------------

Can the dead rest from all of their crap that they has been spreading around!

Brand USA board chairman Stephen Cloobeck is the CEO of the Las Vegas-based Diamond Resorts. Cloobeck gave at least $490,045 in political contributions since 2007, with only $9,700 going to Republicans. Cloobeck gave $100,000 through one of his companies to the Majority PAC, which is run by operatives tied to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, in 2011, according to the Las Vegas Sun. Brand USA found to have wasted even more money

The next day, Clinton will headline two events in Laguna Beach, including a $33,400-per-person event hosted by Stephen Cloobeck, the CEO of Diamond Resorts. Hillary Clinton fundraises with the stars - CNNPolitics

------------------

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?

It's a serious problem and one which we can blame on fiscal conservatism and demagoguery.

Consider the cost to arrest, try and incarcerate addicts. One side of the aisle wants to punish them, and the other side wants to rehab them.

The former side uses fear and a self righteous moral judgment, the latter side sees addiction as an illness in need of treatment.

Compare the cost to trials or diversion, and placing an addict in rehab or in prison, think about the lose of the number of probation and social workers to work with these addicts - jobs which have been lost to fiscal conservatism and the other side of the aisle to create private prisons.

------------------

And of course he's ok with restrictions because he can always buy his way out of them.

Yep. That's the thing that the people listening to these assholes need to figure out. This current asshole was wealthy enough he could have bypassed any regs this new jerk would like to see enforced. Ultimately when guns are outlawed only the rich will have them, and that is their ultimate goal. Disarm the peons and you can do to them as you wish.

It maybe the goal of a few, but it sure seems to be the view of the conspiracy set. Gun control does not equate to Gun Banishment!

------------------

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?

It's a serious problem and one which we can blame on fiscal conservatism and demagoguery.

Consider the cost to arrest, try and incarcerate addicts. One side of the aisle wants to punish them, and the other side wants to rehab them.

The former side uses fear and a self righteous moral judgment, the latter side sees addiction as an illness in need of treatment.

Compare the cost to trials or diversion, and placing an addict in rehab or in prison, think about the lose of the number of probation and social workers to work with these addicts - jobs which have been lost to fiscal conservatism and the other side of the aisle to create private prisons.

Here I agree with you. The drug war has been nothing but a war on Civil Liberties, and as anyone conversant with history will tell you the lessons of Prohibition have been forgotten. Drug addiction IS a disease and should be treated as such. It would be far better for society to buy a hotel and house all of the addicts there, give them the drugs they want, while providing for their health and nutritional needs and when they decide to kick the habit they are able to do so with as much help as can be given.

------------------

It maybe the goal of a few, but it sure seems to be the view of the conspiracy set. Gun control does not equate to Gun Banishment!

Eventually it always does. I have thousands of years of weapons control laws on my side. You have a "belief".

------------------

Then Let NYC reduce it's wait period for handguns and lower the fees as a sign of good faith.

Better yet I hope the Republicans in congress link any ban on bump stocks and auto conversions to national CCW reciprocity.

------------------

Then Let NYC reduce it's wait period for handguns and lower the fees as a sign of good faith.

Better yet I hope the Republicans in congress link any ban on bump stocks and auto conversions to national CCW reciprocity.

I am actually thankful the asshole was using the bump stock. It reduced his accuracy a ton and no doubt led to fewer being killed.

------------------

Trump walked out onto the WH lawn and called for a moment of (prayerful) silence. That's all you're going to get from a Republican.

I am actually thankful the asshole was using the bump stock. It reduced his accuracy a ton and no doubt led to fewer being killed.

Not so sure about that, for the 10 minutes he was spraying and praying he had fish in the barrell.

That was the time it took for people to find cover, and for some action to be taken at his location.

About once every 20 minutes according to stats taken.
Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.
When you ban guns you will see a huge drop in dead Americans. Ask Australians.

Yeah and the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 allegedly done by a retard with an IQ score of 73 by the name of Martin Bryant was a big time false flag, dipshit....the global elites want the serfs totally helpless and defenseless. Ask the Australians about violent crime like home invasions by those that don't obey the acts, statutes and codes of the British Crown colony.

I will never surrender my God given right to protect my family.......that will never happen nor will I ever acquiesce to the admiralty/statutory law system...they will get the gun only after I have unloaded the ammo first...capiche'?

Aussies are laughing at your stupidity. I talk about this to Australian friends and they joke about this all the time....how stupid gun lovers are in this country.
We have Aussies that are members of this board idiot.

Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.

Yeah and the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 allegedly done by a retard with an IQ score of 73 by the name of Martin Bryant was a big time false flag, dipshit....the global elites want the serfs totally helpless and defenseless. Ask the Australians about violent crime like home invasions by those that don't obey the acts, statutes and codes of the British Crown colony.

I will never surrender my God given right to protect my family.......that will never happen nor will I ever acquiesce to the admiralty/statutory law system...they will get the gun only after I have unloaded the ammo first...capiche'?

Aussies are laughing at your stupidity. I talk about this to Australian friends and they joke about this all the time....how stupid gun lovers are in this country.

I have these moments that I would give anything to be on the sideline when the unarmed masses (that willingly gave up any means to protect themselves to the very powers that fooled them into doing so) find out that they sold out their families and the liberal men have to watch their wives and daughters bent over the furniture of what they believed was their property and given the "high hard one" while all they can do is toss them a pillow. Pseudo liberal men are just pussies that have yet to learn how to menstruate but keep a tampon close at hand lest they start to "flow".......God help us.

I have these moments that I would give anything to be on the sideline when the unarmed masses (that willingly gave up any means to protect themselves to the very powers that fooled them into doing so) find out that they sold out their families and the liberal men have to watch their wives and daughters bent over the furniture of what they believed was their property and given the "high hard one" while all they can do is toss them a pillow. Pseudo liberal men are just pussies that have yet to learn how to menstruate but keep a tampon close at hand lest they start to "flow".......God help us.
You should calm down. This isn't the FZ.
You guys who live in a world of dreams where you all behave like Rambo in your front yards is a symptom of what's wrong with our culture.

Stephen Paddock was a democrat believer who sacrificed his life for the Democrat cause of removing our Rights under the Constitution.

Democrats don't want him to have died for nothing and all the people killed be an empty sacrifice.
Link?

Not so sure about that, for the 10 minutes he was spraying and praying he had fish in the barrell.

That was the time it took for people to find cover, and for some action to be taken at his location.
I thought that, too, but it was actually over an hour before the SWAT team got into his room. He stopped firing after 9 minutes. When he apparently took his life.

I thought that, too, but it was actually over an hour before the SWAT team got into his room. He stopped firing after 9 minutes. When he apparently took his life.

Supposedly security in the hotel got to the room but he opened fire on them. Again we still don't know the entire timeline.

We also don't know if all the fatalities were from gunshots or from the crowd rush caused by the gunshots.

------------------

No amount of gun control would have stopped Paddock, or the San Bernadino couple. Or a lot of others. The only thing that will work is restricting the weapons that can be sold. Or in a creative twist now being tried by California, restricting bullets.

Forum List

Back