Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SYTFE, Oct 4, 2017.

1. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,678
    So....these statements about gun control....how many became reality?

2. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,264
    Not only hasn't this anything to do with YOUR OWN thread title and topic violating group rules, but no one takes serious all these fake news stories except the people who create them and idiots like you. Hey, you missed a story:

TRUMP SECRET FATHER TO BROOKE'S SECOND CHILD! :lmao:

3. Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Bootney Lee Farnsworth VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,653
    Solid analysis, right there. That is exactly the way I see them.

:beer:

4. Issa

Issa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    The number of mass shootings in Australia—defined as incidents in which a gunman killed five or more people other than himself, which is notably a higher casualty count than is generally applied for tallying mass shootings in the U.S.—droppedfrom 13 in the 18-year period before 1996 to zero after the Port Arthur massacre. Between 1995 and 2006, gun-related homicides and suicides in the country dropped by 59 percent and 65 percent, respectively, though these declines appear to have since leveled off. Two academics who have studied the impact of the reform initiative estimate that the gun-buyback program saves at least 200 lives each year, according to The New York Times.

I have many Aussie friends that can second that...ever bee.n there? New Zealand? Especially the latter hardly any guns, they leave their doors open in most parts of the country, if people get pissed they get ina fist fight...for gods most countries don't have this madness follow their footsteps and ban guns.

5. Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Bootney Lee Farnsworth VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,653
    Yes.
    I don't give a rat fuck what 500 people think.

We need machine guns. We're not stopping until we get them, which will be very soon.

6. Rustic

Rustic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,427
    :lmao:

The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
    Go find your safe space little fucking snowflake, Who wants to wrestle around with somebody that's trying to harm you just shoot the motherfuckers.
    In rural areas of this country where firearms outnumber people many, many times over there is next to no violent crime you stupid motherfucker.

7. Issa

Issa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    Nah I grow up using my fists to defend myself, guns are for those who are paranoid and weak. Civilised countries moved aWay from the midevil era, the US is the only one that still tangled in this issue and constantly doing body count....tx to the uneducated violent hungry people like you.

8. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,748
    1. Who gives a shit what this guy says?

2. Trump doesn't make laws.

3. Laws don't stop killers or other criminals.

4. If the left really cares about people's lives, why do they insist on bringing in refugees knowing that 10% of them are terrorists?

The left isn't concerned about lives. The wannbe dictators want people disarmed. They start by banning certain weapons but it's only the beginning. If there was an epidemic of people running cars into crowds, they wouldn't care. If people flew airplanes into buildings, they wouldn't care. Even though most murders are committed by means other than guns, the left doesn't talk about it. It's only guns they want gone. An armed populace can defend freedom and liberty, especially with the big guns. That is why the left wants a gun ban.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if some rabid libs were brainwashing some of these shooters just so they can politicize the tragedies. We've had more of these shootings since Obama and his leftwing agenda came along. Coincidence?

9. Rustic

Rustic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,427
    :lmao:
    I'm smart and enough not to bring a knife/fists to a gun fight. An armed nation is a safe nation.
    Areas of this country with the most firearms are rural areas, happened to be the areas with the least amount of violent crime.
    You can take your collective and shove it up your fucking ass.:fu:

10. Issa

Issa VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +676
    10% how did u come up with that number? There has been 0% refugees who commited a terrorist attack in the US....on the other hand since forever white males commited thousands of mass shootings, slavery, genocide against natives, Vietnam, Iraq, lybia, South and central America and tons of other horrible things.