Gun ownership rights are under attack.

Hand gun is find why do you need an assault gun? seriously...

Any gun used criminally is and assault weapon. I own an assault rifle and it is a damn good deer rifle. I have shot many deer with this gun I use it for my short shot rifle. I shoot this below 100 yards. My other rifles which are not called "ASSAULT RIFLES" I use those for longer shots I have accually hit deer at over 400 yards. Which rifle is more dangerous? The answer is neither because I only shoot my guns legally for only target or hunting purposes only. Myself and other hobbist and hunters are not the problem. leave our guns alone.. Try going after the problem that is the CRIMINALS!!!!

I am begining to see an ever increasing attack on American gun ownership rights.
We can see that the assault weapons ban is the first major attack that is being perpertrated by the elements of the liberal left in America.

What are gun owners doing to combat this attack on a basic American right.?!

Excellent, I am delighted to see this.

Perhaps we will see more respect for the civil rights of the victims of gun violence, and a little less whining from the kind of people who think you need a 9 mm Uzi for duck hunting.

So you think curtailing the civil rights of law abiding citizens is somehow worthwhile? Noted.
And fwiw, I don't plan on duck hunting with my Uzi.

"And fwiw, I don't plan on duck hunting with my Uzi.[/"

we know that

that is why so many liberals are opposed to deranged, hate filled lunatic conservatives owning uzis....

because you do not plan on using them on ducks...

you plan on using them on SITTING ducks (liberals and democrats)

Forum List

Back