Gun nuts, what good came of this?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Linkin Leatham, 'Miracle' Baby, Dies After Accidentally Shooting Himself With Father's Gun

The first two months of Linkin's life were spent inside a children's hospital where he bounced back from the unspecified congenital ailments. As his parents said in the obit, he was "a fighter from the beginning."

The gun nuts always say that if everyone had guns, there wouldn't be gun deaths. Never mind how utterly brainless that non-argument is, how do you idiots rationalize this?

How would you gun nuts tell this baby to fight against the stupidity of parents who just have to have their guns?

Irony: stockpiling guns to protect yourself from the government that is Constitutionally obligated to let you have guns.

Last edited:
Anybody wanna bet the gun nuts will say they keep their guns safely put away? Or, even worse, that they "teach" their children about guns.

That's what the grandfather of one of the Columbine shooters said too. He also said he planned to continue to keep guns around his other grand kids.

SickSickSick bastards.

Id rather be a "gun nut" than a no nuts like you. But the truth is no one says that all guns deaths can be prevented. I guess itd be okay with you if this child would have been killed in the womb aye? irony ...

Id rather be a "gun nut" than a no nuts like you. But the truth is no one says that all guns deaths can be prevented. I guess itd be okay with you if this child would have been killed in the womb aye? irony ...

You rw's really have no integrity, do you.

You're wrong - gun deaths CAN and SHOULD be prevented. Our children ARE and SHOULD BE more important than your damn guns.

This little guy fought so hard to live but all it is to you is a talking point.

You're pond scum.

Clearly no good came of this tragic occurrence,trying to make a political point from it kinda sucks dog balls.

You're wrong - gun deaths CAN and SHOULD be prevented. Our children ARE and SHOULD BE more important than your damn guns.

You're pond scum.

Yes I agree in every possible situation gun deaths should be prevented. You support abortion I bet. So everything YOU said is meaningless but keep blabbering. You fun guy you.

reality: trigger locks prevent this, keeping pistols away from kids prevent this....you dont wanna hear the facts but i am a gun owner and i have never had a gun accident....why....i know the gun rules...and yes, i taught my son the gun rules....see how simple that is....

reality: trigger locks prevent this, keeping pistols away from kids prevent this....you dont wanna hear the facts but i am a gun owner and i have never had a gun accident....why....i know the gun rules...and yes, i taught my son the gun rules....see how simple that is....

You better stop being a responsible gun owner,much better to be part of the Borg !

As I have said before, I own guns. Please take note of the last lines of my first post.

Comparing gun deaths with abortion is just plain stoopid.

There were no trigger guards. DUH. No its not "simple". If it were, this child would not be in a grave MINUS HIS BRAIN and making a joke of this is - - - shit. You know what? Its exactly what I have come to expect from assholes like the rw's on this board.

Some of you rw's are really and truly pond scum. And, you are beyond merely stupid. The problem is, you won't know that until and unless one of your own children is killed by one of your educated guns and even then, you would most certainly blame a liberal.

There is nothing "political" about this baby's death. For any of you to step over this child's body to suggest otherwise is reprehensible.

As I have said before, I own guns. Please take note of the last lines of my first post.

There were no trigger guards. DUH. No its not "simple". If it were, this child would not be in a grave MINUS HIS BRAIN and making a joke of this is - - - shit. You know what? Its exactly what I have come to expect from assholes like the rw's on this board.

Some of you rw's are really and truly pond scum. And, you are beyond merely stupid. The problem is, you won't know that until and unless one of your own children is killed by one of your educated guns and even then, you would most certainly blame a liberal.

There is nothing "political" about this baby's death. For any of you to step over this child's body to suggest otherwise is reprehensible.

I don't believe for one mili second you own a gun.

There is nothing "political" about this baby's death. For any of you to step over this child's body to suggest otherwise is reprehensible

Bwaaaaa not political?? you dumber than you sound. so the term RW has no political bent to it at all??

You should at least read your own BS and try and comprehend it. wait that most likly is imposable.

I grew up with a loaded rifle next to the back door and a cabinet full of firearms and ammunition that was accessible at any time. I was told I was not to touch a weapon without permission and I knew what the consequences would be if I didn't obey the rules. To this day there is still a loaded rifle standing by the back door. It only gets put away when someone comes with children not raised around firearms.

One of my children was killed by a firearm, you disgusting piece of shit. Have your rep turned back of so I can neg your ass into oblivion where you belong.

Maybe it's limited intelligence but lefties do keep it simple. The 1st Amendment gets in the way of silencing opposition speech? Just ignore it. The 2nd Amendment gets in the way of confiscation? Just ignore it. Judging by the quality of the "justice" dept these days I guess anything is possible.

"There is nothing "political" about this baby's death. For any of you to step over this child's body to suggest otherwise is reprehensible."

For you to suggest that this child's death is materially diferent from the accidental death of other children is indeed political and reprehensible. You should be ashamed.

You're pond scum.

spoken like a true "Independent" Dudley.....

Linkin Leatham, 'Miracle' Baby, Dies After Accidentally Shooting Himself With Father's Gun

The first two months of Linkin's life were spent inside a children's hospital where he bounced back from the unspecified congenital ailments. As his parents said in the obit, he was "a fighter from the beginning."

The gun nuts always say that if everyone had guns, there wouldn't be gun deaths. Never mind how utterly brainless that non-argument is, how do you idiots rationalize this?

How would you gun nuts tell this baby to fight against the stupidity of parents who just have to have their guns?

Irony: stockpiling guns to protect yourself from the government that is Constitutionally obligated to let you have guns.

Less then a thousand accidental deaths due to firearms a year. Do the math. over 300 million people. Pretty simple concept that death by accident due to firearms is nearly non existent.

you would most certainly blame a liberal.

is that kinda like the way you blame the Right for every fucking thing that happens?.......hey just askin.....

There is nothing "political" about this baby's death. For any of you to step over this child's body to suggest otherwise is reprehensible

Bwaaaaa not political?? you dumber than you sound. so the term RW has no political bent to it at all??

You should at least read your own BS and try and comprehend it. wait that most likly is imposable.

i have to agree.....

Forum List

Back