Gun nuts, what good came of this?

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Luddly Neddite, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    Linkin Leatham, 'Miracle' Baby, Dies After Accidentally Shooting Himself With Father's Gun

The gun nuts always say that if everyone had guns, there wouldn't be gun deaths. Never mind how utterly brainless that non-argument is, how do you idiots rationalize this?

How would you gun nuts tell this baby to fight against the stupidity of parents who just have to have their guns?

Irony: stockpiling guns to protect yourself from the government that is Constitutionally obligated to let you have guns.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  2. Luddly Neddite

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    Anybody wanna bet the gun nuts will say they keep their guns safely put away? Or, even worse, that they "teach" their children about guns.

That's what the grandfather of one of the Columbine shooters said too. He also said he planned to continue to keep guns around his other grand kids.

SickSickSick bastards.

3. Leweman

Leweman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +737
    Id rather be a "gun nut" than a no nuts like you. But the truth is no one says that all guns deaths can be prevented. I guess itd be okay with you if this child would have been killed in the womb aye? irony ...

4. Luddly Neddite

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    You rw's really have no integrity, do you.

You're wrong - gun deaths CAN and SHOULD be prevented. Our children ARE and SHOULD BE more important than your damn guns.

This little guy fought so hard to live but all it is to you is a talking point.

You're pond scum.

5. chikenwing

chikenwing Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,960
    Clearly no good came of this tragic occurrence,trying to make a political point from it kinda sucks dog balls.

6. chikenwing

chikenwing Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,960
    let me take a wild guess you think no one should own a own gun right??

7. Leweman

Leweman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +737
    Yes I agree in every possible situation gun deaths should be prevented. You support abortion I bet. So everything YOU said is meaningless but keep blabbering. You fun guy you.

8. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    reality: trigger locks prevent this, keeping pistols away from kids prevent this....you dont wanna hear the facts but i am a gun owner and i have never had a gun accident....why....i know the gun rules...and yes, i taught my son the gun rules....see how simple that is....

9. chikenwing

chikenwing Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,960
    You better stop being a responsible gun owner,much better to be part of the Borg !

10. Luddly Neddite

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,829
    As I have said before, I own guns. Please take note of the last lines of my first post.

Comparing gun deaths with abortion is just plain stoopid.

There were no trigger guards. DUH. No its not "simple". If it were, this child would not be in a grave MINUS HIS BRAIN and making a joke of this is - - - shit. You know what? Its exactly what I have come to expect from assholes like the rw's on this board.

Some of you rw's are really and truly pond scum. And, you are beyond merely stupid. The problem is, you won't know that until and unless one of your own children is killed by one of your educated guns and even then, you would most certainly blame a liberal.

There is nothing "political" about this baby's death. For any of you to step over this child's body to suggest otherwise is reprehensible.