Gun nuts intimidate mothers in parking lot

PS..I would not send my children to a school that advertised itself as a "no guns allowed" school. I would not send them to a college that advertised itself as such, nor would I allow them to go to a theater that advertised as such.

Because those advertisements are the dinner bell for the loons and criminals who want to take a lot of innocents out, quickly.

And those are not the people who showed up at the parking lot and didn't break any laws with their legal weapons. THOSE people are the ones who prevent massacres.

"Officers said their investigation revealed people at the party had begun arguing. The 27-year-old man was asked to leave but returned a short time later with a rifle and began firing shots outside the home, according to Glendale police Officer Tracey Breeden.

"At some point, witnesses said the man pointed the rifle at partygoers and the 39-year-old partygoer took out a gun and shot the the 27-year-old. The suspected shooter cooperated with detectives. He was later released."

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...=ibaf&q=massacre+prevented+by+concealed+carry

"
According to the San Antonio News-Express, witnesses reported that numerous shots were fired inside and outside the Santikos Mayan Palace 14 theater complex, which set off a scramble to safety as cops and emergency medical personnel responded.

Detective Louis Antu, a spokesman for the Bexar County Sheriff's Office, said the shooting began near the theater, at a China Garden restaurant. At one point the suspect even took a few shots at a San Antonio Police cruiser, Antu said.

"He was shooting at a marked unit," Antu said. "He knows he was shooting at an officer so that's (an) automatic (charge of) attempted capital murder."

Once the suspect reached the theater, however, an female off-duty Bexar County Sheriff deputy who happened to be working at the theater (and was obviously armed), shot back and struck him.

"She took all appropriate action to keep everyone safe in the movie theater," Antu said.

"Witness Tara Grace, who was buying a drink from the concession stand when the shooting began, ran into a nearby bathroom and locked herself in a stall with five other moviegoers to get out of the way. "We thought we were going to die," she said.

"But she didn't - because an armed citizen protected her and the other patrons."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038584_media_blackout_armed_citizens_saving_lives.html##ixzz2mLKH8TVI

Last edited:
I'm a biker. You probably wouldn't understand the looks you get from people when a couple guys in leather pull up next to a car on the road. Doors get locked, eyes straight ahead. The kids turn to look and dad tells them to look away... I know about unfair perceptions. These guys showed up with guns. BFD Guns and motorcycles are no more than pieces of metal. If they intimidate you, you really should seek help. Perhaps anti-anxiety medication would work for you.

Au contraire. I DO know those looks and those reactions.

But the fact remains, leather doesn't shoot people. A baseball bat could be used as a weapon -- but not from a distance.
And a gun is just a hunk of steel, By itself, it is no more dangerous than cow feathers.
If you could prove the men came with an intent to cause harm, THEN you might have a case, but in this instance, no matter how you feel about guns, showing up armed was no more or no less intimidating than four women with the opposite point of view regarding firearms. No more and no less ethical or no more or no less unsettling. It is what it is.

The controversy here is how the protests were presented in the OP. The OP was spin; a lie to paint 18 people (not 40) in an unflattering light with false rhetoric and a misleading photo where not a single person changed hats.
[MENTION=45779]lakeview[/MENTION]

I've already explained to you how there was dishonesty here. We have two groups of people who are dishonest and juvenile. The difference between you and me is that I know that both sides are dishonest...you want to believe that only one side is. Believe what you want but your guys aren't any better than the mothers.

Do you mean at the same second? Because the people are in the same pose with only some minor changes in head angle. So it may be a few seconds off, but the people are in the same pose, its just a 90 degree shift.

No. I mean two of them changed their hats and the angle of the shadows is different. These two pictures were not taken at even close to the same time. Whoever put this little display together in order to call other people liars is in fact themself a liar.
Who changed hats? One man with a hat has his head tilted differently, the little girl is posed differently in every picture I've seen. BUT the shadows are exactly the same, just 90 degrees off from the first (facing) perspective. All the people are in the exact same position relative to each other. Any longer than a few seconds, and that would be impossible without referring to the first photo to position each member which would take several minutes to analyze.

You're wrong. Now be a good boy and admit it.

So, Lakeview has returned but still refuses to prove his claim that people have changed hats and shadows fall at different angles after taking into account the relative positions from which the photos were taken.

Forum List

Back