Gun murder rate since 1994, as more Americans own more guns? Down substantially since 94....

There are about 160 gun murders in the US for each gun murder in the UK. We should be doing what they are doing.
Gun violence rare in U.K. compared to U.S.

Comparing the US to the UK is an insult to all Americans.

Then you should tell the OP to STFU. 95% of his threads are comparing the US to the UK

I didn't see the UK mentioned in the OP.

Perhaps not THIS time, but it is impossible to separate the OP's body of work from comparisons to the UK.

Perhaps not THIS time, but it is impossible to separate the OP's body of work from comparisons to the UK.

It's not impossible for me but then, I'm not stalking the OP and I'm not trying to obfuscate and derail the thread like you seem to be doing.

There are about 160 gun murders in the US for each gun murder in the UK. We should be doing what they are doing.

Then you should tell the OP to STFU. 95% of his threads are comparing the US to the UK

He does spam up the Europe forum with the same thread every day.

It's not the same thread, it is different British criminals using their illegal guns to victimize different unarmed, British Citizens.....

It's not the same thread, it is different British criminals using their illegal guns to victimize different unarmed, British Citizens.....
If I did the equivalent thread on this board it would drown out all other threads and I would be banned.You should be banned for persistent spamming. You are the King of Spam.

If I did the equivalent thread on this board it would drown out all other threads and I would be banned.You should be banned for persistent spamming. You are the King of Spam.

How am I spamming anything? You can't stand that I point out the ease with which British gun laws are ignored by British criminals...it drives you nuts...

Forum List

Back