Gun manufacturer devastated following massacre

Who needs an assault rifle with30 or 100 bullet clips. That is a red line. Also need better mental health care and backgound checks. Both coming.

The mother was scared by RW BS fear mongering about economic collapse...I blame Pubs andthe Pub Propaganda Machine for EVERYTHING. And I'm not wrong. lol

Last edited:
Who needs an assault rifle with30 or 100 bullet clips. That is a red line. Also need better mental health care. Both coming.

The mother was scared by RW BS fear mongering about economic collapse...I blame Pubs andthe Pub Propaganda Machine for EVERYTHING. And I'm not wrong. lol

of course you do.

You're a prime example: All "Dems are lazy Marxists trying to destroy the country" and stupid insults. Pure ignorance and hate, and getting worse every day you listen. Hoping for your recovery.

Last edited:
You're a prime example: All "Dems are lazy Marxists trying to destroy the country" and stupid insults. Pure ignorance and hate, and getting worse every day you listen. Hoping for your recovery.

yeah, your postings and you are all rosy and full of LOVE

Who needs an assault rifle with30 or 100 bullet clips. That is a red line. Also need better mental health care and backgound checks. Both coming.

No red line. Why do you need a car that goes 120 miles an hour?

Poor Mr. Bovay. To be so broke up over this and quit your job making those horrible guns shows a man of true principle.........Oh wait.....nevermind.

Owner puts Sandy Hook assault rifle company up for sale - NYPOST.com

The private equity firm Cerberus will sell its stake in a firearms company that produced one of the weapons believed to have been used in the shootings at an elementary school in Newtown, Conn., calling it a "watershed event" in the national debate on gun control.

While saying that it's not its role to take positions or attempt to shape or influence the gun control debate, Cerberus said it is taking what action it can by selling its stake in the Freedom Group, which makes the Bushmaster rifle.

he bushmaster 223 was a banned assault weapon untill 2005 when ya gun happy potus dubya refused to re-institute the assault weapons ban.
I am a gun owner myself. J just don't think any civilian needs a semi auto assult weapon. The nra would supply Sam missles if they could. Why!!??

Please explain, in detail, EXACTLY how a Bushmaster .223 (IIRC, it's an AR-15 clone) is any different from an M-1 Garand, my uncle's Winchester Model 63, or any other semiautomatic rifle (going back to Winchester's Model 1905). Be specific.

There is no difference.

Shit a .223 ain't much bigger than a .22 shell and every 10 year old I grew up with had a semi auto .22. I still have mine.

Forum List

Back