Gun lovers take a look at my new babies...

wolvie20m

Oct 20, 2004
Seattle, Wa
God this why I love America, and can't wait to get my ass into the Marines, it's where I belong. Ones a Bushmaster M4 A2, Glock 24 .40. :firing:

Attachments

• $My Glock.jpg
    $My Glock.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 68
  • $My M4.jpg
    $My M4.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 79
Nope bought the M4 from Bear Arms in Covington, brand new. I bought the Glock from a friend, cause for some reason I can own a M4 leagly but not a handgun, oh well I get it in my name in less then 6 months. The M4 has sound redirection on it and it echos toward the shooter, basicly I thought I went deaf after shooting one round, had to get ear plugs.

Awesome! Once I get back (from a wrestle trip) I'll post pics of my M733 Commando (airsoft gun, of course). Its nice, silencer, reddot sight, about 4 or 5 mags, desert paint shceme. Sometimes I put on my AN/PEQ 2 and my RIS grip.

Oh, and I'll see you in the 'Corps!

My favorite firearm is my Thomson Contender with a .223 (5.56mm for you military types), 16" barrel, Benjamin bipod and 7 power scope.

wolvie20m said:
God this why I love America, and can't wait to get my ass into the Marines, it's where I belong. Ones a Bushmaster M4 A2, Glock 24 .40. :firing:

beauty full............hooo raaah

Your gun is evil...according to the hippy libs who passed the assault weapons ban...cause it makes it so much easier to kill people if you have a collapsable stock...stupid libs.

:firing: :firing: :firing: :firing: :firing:

Hobbit said:
Your gun is evil...according to the hippy libs who passed the assault weapons ban...cause it makes it so much easier to kill people if you have a collapsable stock...stupid libs.

:firing: :firing: :firing: :firing: :firing:

they hippy libs don't want guns in the hands of us rightys as it will make it their "revolution" difficult

wolvie20m said:

Nice pea shooter!! (the one of the left at any rate)

But I prefer my hand cannon. S&W .45 caliber with a 5 in. full lug.

Zhukov said:
Nice pea shooter!! (the one of the left at any rate)

But I prefer my hand cannon. S&W .45 caliber with a 5 in. full lug.

Jesus, Zhuk!

I've fired my old man's .44 mag with hot rounds, as well as the .300 win mag. Now those are some artillary pieces!

Semper Fi said:
Jesus, Zhuk!

I've fired my old man's .44 mag with hot rounds, as well as the .300 win mag. Now those are some artillary pieces!

The weight of the full lug really keeps the kick down. The gun is pretty heavy.

I have a friend with a .40 glock like wolvie's, and that thing weighs almost nothing, it's all plastic, so it's real jumpy.

Forum List

Back