Gun Laws in Chicago 'Don't Even Exist,' Sputters Clueless Ed Schultz

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
This isn't the self-imposed idiocy commonly exhibited by liberals, but a rarefied strain found in left-wing radio and MSNBC. Ed Schultz, standing astride both, embodies it.

Bad enough that Schultz insisted on his radio show Friday that heck no, gosh darn it, Bill Clinton was absotively, posalutely never tried in the Senate after he was impeached during the Lewinsky scandal. This from a man whose radio program begins with the lead-in, "where truth and common sense rule." (audio clip after page break)

On that same radio broadcast, Schultz dug deep to reveal he's not equipped to render a valid opinion about, well, just about anything. Take it away, Big Eddie (h/t, audio, Brian Maloney at mrctv.org) --

The gun laws and the gun violence in Chicago is a helluva lot different than it is in New York City. There's two different worlds when it comes to gun violence, it's not even close. New York City is not, you know, an all-safe zone or what not, I'm not trying to make that case. But a city that has got strict, the strictest gun laws in America put forth by Mayor Bloomberg, versus the gun laws that apparently don't even exist in Chicago, you've got two totally different numbers when it comes to lives lost.​
I know, hard to believe isn't it? This from a man paid to bloviate. Correction -- this from a man paid by liberals to bloviate. Accuracy not required.

Read more at:
Gun Laws in Chicago 'Don't Even Exist,' Sputters Clueless Ed Schultz | NewsBusters.org

Schultz is better than Lincoln at come backs, he failed as a sports caster, he failed as a conservative radio talk show host, but he seems to have found his stride as a liar for the left, only in America.

This isn't the self-imposed idiocy commonly exhibited by liberals, but a rarefied strain found in left-wing radio and MSNBC. Ed Schultz, standing astride both, embodies it.

Bad enough that Schultz insisted on his radio show Friday that heck no, gosh darn it, Bill Clinton was absotively, posalutely never tried in the Senate after he was impeached during the Lewinsky scandal. This from a man whose radio program begins with the lead-in, "where truth and common sense rule." (audio clip after page break)

On that same radio broadcast, Schultz dug deep to reveal he's not equipped to render a valid opinion about, well, just about anything. Take it away, Big Eddie (h/t, audio, Brian Maloney at mrctv.org) --

The gun laws and the gun violence in Chicago is a helluva lot different than it is in New York City. There's two different worlds when it comes to gun violence, it's not even close. New York City is not, you know, an all-safe zone or what not, I'm not trying to make that case. But a city that has got strict, the strictest gun laws in America put forth by Mayor Bloomberg, versus the gun laws that apparently don't even exist in Chicago, you've got two totally different numbers when it comes to lives lost.​
I know, hard to believe isn't it? This from a man paid to bloviate. Correction -- this from a man paid by liberals to bloviate. Accuracy not required.

Read more at:
Gun Laws in Chicago 'Don't Even Exist,' Sputters Clueless Ed Schultz | NewsBusters.org

Unreal eh?

Fact is, the Gun Industry has worked on undermining Chicago's gun laws for years.

When told they couldn't sell guns in Chicago, they set up gun shops in corrupt suburbs like Cicero that opened gun shops that asked very few questions a few blocks from Chicago's border.

It's kind of meaningless to have a "gun free zone" when you can get guns right outside of it....

I'm glad you are all admitting a national gun law is needed.

Fact is, the Gun Industry has worked on undermining Chicago's gun laws for years.

When told they couldn't sell guns in Chicago, they set up gun shops in corrupt suburbs like Cicero that opened gun shops that asked very few questions a few blocks from Chicago's border.

It's kind of meaningless to have a "gun free zone" when you can get guns right outside of it....

So, how are those national laws banning cocaine, LSD, meth, and heroin working out?

Judging from your posts -- not too good.

So, how are those national laws banning cocaine, LSD, meth, and heroin working out?

You mean that I have to keep responding to crackheads like you instead of "rational" conservatives. I agree.

Of course, a gun is a lot harder to manufacture than plants that grow in the ground,or drugs you can mix up from common ingrediants but don't let that stop you.

You live in mortal fear the government is going to take your penis substitute...

You mean that I have to keep responding to crackheads like you instead of "rational" conservatives. I agree.

Of course, a gun is a lot harder to manufacture than plants that grow in the ground,or drugs you can mix up from common ingrediants but don't let that stop you.

You live in mortal fear the government is going to take your penis substitute...

:clap2: A guy with no balls talking about a penis substitute. :badgrin::badgrin:

:clap2: A guy with no balls talking about a penis substitute. :badgrin::badgrin:

I'm glad to see that "ignoring" me thing is working so well for you...

Hey, dumbass: Cocaine is imported. Guns can be, too. Look at all the US guns Mexico imported from Obama.

I'll bet you even thought you scored a point. Yes, you really ARE that stupid.

And say, why do you want to disarm women? Why do you want more women victimized, you sick bastard?

My perogative whether to read what you say every now and then although I do realize in your world I'm not supposed to have freedom of choice. Now fuck off. :D

We once had a national law against alcohol too! :D

Yes, we did.
And in most places, it worked just fine.

Until people realized there wasn't a good reason for it.

Ugly little secret- Prohibition wasn't about prohibition. It was passed in a hurry during WWI as a measure against Immigrants, especially Germans. When people realized what they had actually signed on to, they couldn't undo it fast enough.

My perogative whether to read what you say every now and then although I do realize in your world I'm not supposed to have freedom of choice. Now fuck off. :D

Not at all... it shows you have no willpower and you are kind of weak.

When I ignore someone, I actually ignore them, usually because they have nothing to say...

evil-coom-meme-generator-dance-my-puppets-dance-15e8b8.jpeg

When I ignore someone, I actually ignore them, usually because they have nothing to say...

I guess you need to look up what "my perogative" means.

Go tell my mother if you have an issue, whiner. What a clueless idiot and with a lame comeback.

[
Hey, dumbass: Cocaine is imported. Guns can be, too. Look at all the US guns Mexico imported from Obama.

And say, why do you want to disarm women? Why do you want more women victimized, you sick bastard?

Guy, having known a few women who've had to bury children who killed themselves with guns they brought for protection, I doubt you are really looking out for women, just hiding behind their skirts.

Cocaine is importated, but it still has to be processed here.

Once you make manufacturing guns impractical (holding gun makers liable for deaths caused by their products would be a great start), you get people disarmed pretty quickly.

Go tell my mother if you have an issue, whiner. What a clueless idiot and with a lame comeback.

Oh, I don't care if you have a perogative or not...

The fact is, you're weak... you're butthurt and I can really push your buttons, which is just fucking hilarious.

Oh, I don't care if you have a perogative or not...

The fact is, you're weak... you're butthurt and I can really push your buttons, which is just fucking hilarious.

Seems you're the one going on about it..two posts at a time, asshole. :lol::clap2::badgrin:

[

Guy, having known a few women who've had to bury children who killed themselves with guns they brought for protection, I doubt you are really looking out for women, just hiding behind their skirts.

Cocaine is importated, but it still has to be processed here.

Once you make manufacturing guns impractical (holding gun makers liable for deaths caused by their products would be a great start), you get people disarmed pretty quickly.
Stop pretending you give a shit about people. Like all leftists, you oppose people taking a stand against tyranny.

Why don't you start your widdle wevowution, candy ass? Or are you going to let others do the heavy lifting and then insist they hand over the reins to you?

Forum List

Back