Gun group says active killer events quadrupled after Gun Free School Zones Act

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Gun group says active killer events quadrupled after Gun Free School Zones Act​

By David Codrea
12/28/12

A graph prepared by an author and member of the state gun rights group Georgia Carry.org notes a marked increase in active killer events in spite of federal laws intended to help curb such incidents. GCO research staffer Michael Menkus, previously brought to the attention of Gun Rights Examiner readers as the author of “Guns Good Bans Bad - An Analysis of U.S. Department of Justice 2010 Crime Statistics,” recently completed a chart that demonstrates a quadrupling of these events (see photo accompanying this column).

“Along with studying how changes in carry laws change crime rates, I also study Active Killer events and decided to look at the impact of the Gun-Free School Zone law,” Menkus told Gun Rights Examiner.

“I found two interesting things. First, since the law was enacted we went from one incident every decade to four,” he reported. “Second, guess whose bill the original GFSZA was in? The guy President Obama just selected to spearhead the White House response to the Sandy Hook Elementary School mass shooting. “

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Gun group says active killer events quadrupled after Gun Free School Zones Act - National gun rights | Examiner.com

9f47da061ec9ea96ce11d92742676b93.jpg

I believe it. The facts are in their faces. But it dont matter is is their agenda that matters. Not people. We all know libs dont give a damn about people that die. Just lazy, poor and criminals. Plus Joe is not something to be scared of. He is a dumbass. "But but Joe took my BB gun away":(

Gun control isn't about controlling guns... It's about controlling people.

Forum List

Back