Gun Grabbers Disconnect

Make up your mind. :neutral:

Make up my mind aboutttttttt....what, again?

First you say I don't know what I am saying and then you say that only a retarded person would not know to do what I just said they should not do. And apparently that 'trainer' was trying to give this trainee the confidence to purchase a gun without giving her any worthwhile advice.

What you just said they should not do? Really? Where was it you claimed this was something they "should not do"...again? And, do you know what you're talking about? Or, are you one of those retarded people I was talking about? And, lastly, you have no idea what the "trainer" was allegedly doing.

Gun_Control.jpg

With the level of gay amongst the gun grabbers, highly doubtful.

Make up your mind. :neutral:

First you say I don't know what I am saying and then you say that only a retarded person would not know to do what I just said they should not do. And apparently that 'trainer' was trying to give this trainee the confidence to purchase a gun without giving her any worthwhile advice.

I vote for "you don't know jackshit about what you're talking about." But that's so obvious it doesn't need a vote.

I vote for "you don't know jackshit about what you're talking about." But that's so obvious it doesn't need a vote.

OK. Ask me any gun related question you want and I promise without looking it up I will give it my best answer.

OK. Ask me any gun related question you want and I promise without looking it up I will give it my best answer.
I got one.

How are you going to get criminals to obey more restrictive gun laws?

Yes, let's put the guns in the hands of people who 'need' them. Here are some teachers getting 'training'. God, talk about put the kids in danger.
Utah school teachers trained to use guns - The Washington Post
You're right -- it's far better to do nothing and let crazies continue to shoot kids.

Did I say do nothing? Have I been saying do nothing? Has anyone on this board said do nothing? Did you say do nothing. Who said do nothing? I mean if you said do nothing or I said do nothing I could understand you saying that we should do something buy nobody said do nothing so therefor your comment that it is far better to do nothing, though sarcastic, makes no sense. You said do nothing and since no one said do nothing the sarcasm do not make any sense. It would make sense if I, or even anyone, had said do nothing but since no one did then it really does not work. I would have worked, but it didn't.

I got one.

I'm sorry. I thought you were questioning my knowledge of guns themselves. I meant like why is a 12 gauge called a 12 gauge and not a 20 gauge or what does 155 mean in 155 howitzer. What is the maximum effective range of an M16A2. That kind of thing.

Yes, let's put the guns in the hands of people who 'need' them. Here are some teachers getting 'training'. God, talk about put the kids in danger.
You're right -- it's far better to do nothing and let crazies continue to shoot kids.

Did I say do nothing? Have I been saying do nothing? Has anyone on this board said do nothing? Did you say do nothing. Who said do nothing? I mean if you said do nothing or I said do nothing I could understand you saying that we should do something buy nobody said do nothing so therefor your comment that it is far better to do nothing, though sarcastic, makes no sense. You said do nothing and since no one said do nothing the sarcasm do not make any sense. It would make sense if I, or even anyone, had said do nothing but since no one did then it really does not work. I would have worked, but it didn't.
Anyone who advocates more restrictive gun laws is saying "do nothing" -- because criminals don't obey laws.

Get it?

Anyone who advocates more restrictive gun laws is saying "do nothing" -- because criminals don't obey laws.

Get it?

No.

I got one.

I'm sorry. I thought you were questioning my knowledge of guns themselves. I meant like why is a 12 gauge called a 12 gauge and not a 20 gauge or what does 155 mean in 155 howitzer. What is the maximum effective range of an M16A2. That kind of thing.
Yes, because all that is vital when discussing gun control.

Get it?

No.
'Bout what I thought.

I got one.

But the discussion you are referring to was not about gun control. It was about training the proper use and handling of firearms. So when you jumped in with a question about gun control I referred you back to the nature of the discussion with what more about gun in particular than the wider question of gun control. Got any questions you care to test me on dealing with specific gun topics?

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Redneck

Here is a little test to help you decide.

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.

You are carrying a Glock cal 40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor? Or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think? What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does that send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing

I need to discuss with some friends over a latte and try to come to a consensus.

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

Redneck's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click.... (sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"

Son: "You got him, Pop! Can I shoot the next one?"

Wife: "You are not taking that to the taxidermist!"

But the discussion you are referring to was not about gun control. It was about training the proper use and handling of firearms. So when you jumped in with a question about gun control I referred you back to the nature of the discussion with what more about gun in particular than the wider question of gun control. Got any questions you care to test me on dealing with specific gun topics?

Which would prove...what, exactly?

Hmmm........yeah, I guess its clearly safer for the little ones to just keep somebody in the building to ask the bad guy for a hall pass if he barges through the door.

Do you think half the teachers in that so called training class would fire with their eyes open if 'need' be.

Um...know this will come as quite a shock, but that's why people go through training!!!!

Hmmm........yeah, I guess its clearly safer for the little ones to just keep somebody in the building to ask the bad guy for a hall pass if he barges through the door.

Do you think half the teachers in that so called training class would fire with their eyes open if 'need' be.

Um...know this will come as quite a shock, but that's why people go through training!!!!

I am now trained to drop hot castings into my palm and because I took this bs training class that probably came with a business card to someone's handgun store. I will now carry a loaded weapon into my elementary classroom to pull out and blast someone's head off next time someone drops an eraser.
23423d1356824768-gun-grabbers-disconnect-snapshot3.jpg

I am now trained to drop hot castings into my palm and because I took this bs training class that probably came with a business card to someone's handgun store. I will now carry a loaded weapon into my elementary classroom to pull out and blast someone's head off next time someone drops an eraser.
23423d1356824768-gun-grabbers-disconnect-snapshot3.jpg

You're a buffoon. No one is going to blast anyone's head off because someone drops an eraser...idiot!

New Topics

Forum List

Back