Gun Grabbers Disconnect

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
C0110_Bob_Rohrman-6.jpg

Last edited:
This is all you have to tell the Gun Grabbers now.

Indeed...the gun grabbers define extreme gayness.

Last night on one of the FOX shows, I saw one of the lib guests responding to a question about what they would do if they didnt have a firearm during a break in by a bad guy. Her response was, "Listen....I have two good legs and run fast and I'm a big mouth and can scream very loudly!!":wtf::wtf::eusa_dance:

Im sitting there thinking, "How the fuck do these people navigate in the real world? What bubble do you live in to come up with such an answer?"

I find these gun grabbers fascinating to listen to when being interviewed on the boob............

Last edited:
Yes, let's put the guns in the hands of people who 'need' them. Here are some teachers getting 'training'. God, talk about put the kids in danger.
Utah school teachers trained to use guns - The Washington Post

Hmmm........yeah, I guess its clearly safer for the little ones to just keep somebody in the building to ask the bad guy for a hall pass if he barges through the door.

Do you think half the teachers in that so called training class would fire with their eyes open if 'need' be.

Yes, let's put the guns in the hands of people who 'need' them. Here are some teachers getting 'training'. God, talk about put the kids in danger.

Hmmm........yeah, I guess its clearly safer for the little ones to just keep somebody in the building to ask the bad guy for a hall pass if he barges through the door.

Do you think half the teachers in that so called training class would fire with their eyes open if 'need' be.

Liberal sure fire way to stop gun assaults in schools...................

oldmaninhall.jpg

How did I not think of this???:eusa_eh:

Yes. That's what the training class is for. Duh!

That training class is to sell guns. Dry firing don't count for shit but they don't know the difference. The training class is to make it look easy and safe to carry and fire a handgun.

That training class is to sell guns. Dry firing don't count for shit but they don't know the difference. The training class is to make it look easy and safe to carry and fire a handgun.

You're an idiot. It's a preliminary training class and wouldn't constitute full training. It's to adapt them to the feel and proper stance techniques and wouldn't be the only requirement for the use of the firearm.

Further, how do you know it's a training class to sell guns? How do you know that many, if not all, of the participants who showed up didn't have their own firearms?

You're an idiot. It's a preliminary training class and wouldn't constitute full training. It's to adapt them to the feel and proper stance techniques and wouldn't be the only requirement for the use of the firearm.

Further, how do you know it's a training class to sell guns? How do you know that many, if not all, of the participants who showed up didn't have their own firearms?

And that is the proper way to handle a gun?

Attachments

• $snapshot2.jpg
    $snapshot2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 47
  • $snapshot3.jpg
    $snapshot3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 54

You're an idiot...yet again. She was in the process of learning the proper way...dope. No one said she was an expert firearms handler when she walked in the door nor, did anyone say she was an expert firearms handler within a half-hour after walking in the door. They were mainly there to even decide whether they would even want to use a gun and none of them had necessarily made a decision as to whether or not they would use a gun. I saw the interviews with them...moron, I live in Utah. And, several of them were saying they were still wary about the idea of using a gun in school. Again, this was just a preliminary training course to get them accustomed to the feel of a gun and proper techniques for handling a gun. This wasn't the full extent of a complete training course if one chooses to enroll in the full course and decide to employ the use of a gun at school. And, your misleading BS is just that...misleading. You act as if these are expert firearms handlers walking through the door and this is the full extent of the training course and neither of your pretenses are accurate.

You're an idiot...yet again. She was in the process of learning the proper way...dope. No one said she was an expert firearms handler when she walked in the door nor, did anyone say she was an expert firearms handler within a half-hour after walking in the door. They were mainly there to even decide whether they would even want to use a gun and none of them had necessarily made a decision as to whether or not they would use a gun. I saw the interviews with them...moron, I live in Utah. And, several of them were saying they were still wary about the idea of using a gun in school. Again, this was just a preliminary training course to get them accustomed to the feel of a gun and proper techniques for handling a gun. This wasn't the full extent of a complete training course if one chooses to enroll in the full course and decide to employ the use of a gun at school. And, your misleading BS is just that...misleading. You act as if these are expert firearms handlers walking through the door and this is the full extent of the training course and neither of your pretenses are accurate.

So dumping some hot casting into your hand is just a little something you will learn later? How about the don't-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot lesson. When does that come?

So dumping some hot casting into your hand is just a little something you will learn later? How about the don't-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot lesson. When does that come?

Do you even know what the hell you're talking about?

If you need training in order that you don't dump hot casting into your hand and, you don't shoot yourself in the foot? You're too retarded to be handling a gun in the first place.

Forum List

Back