For gun hobbyists, not a political discussion of gun control.

My latest acquisition for hog/sport shooting: A Hi-Point .45 carbine.

View attachment 92306

I bought my wife the 9mm version and saw this one in the gun store last week while looking at wheel guns. It was the .45 caliber that attracted me. Accurate out to 100 yards for hunting, 200+ for self defense.

Looking forward to shooting it.
Just got a Ruger American 450 Bushmaster. Not bad for a liberal

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh damn i was hoping you got got a perm ban sealybozo,one less asswipe to listen to who cowardly evades evidence the dems are as evil and corrupt as the repubs.

ahh damn i was hoping you got got a perm ban sealybozo,one less asswipe to listen to who cowardly evades evidence the dems are as evil and corrupt as the repubs.
Are you better off today than you were in 2016? I am and I’m still not a stupid middle class idiot who votes against the middle class.

If they are no better then vote for them. At least you’d be voting for labor. Aren’t you labor? What do you even do for a living? Probably on ssi

View attachment 92306

I bought my wife the 9mm version and saw this one in the gun store last week while looking at wheel guns. It was the .45 caliber that attracted me. Accurate out to 100 yards for hunting, 200+ for self defense.

Just got a Ruger American 450 Bushmaster. Not bad for a liberal

What you going to shoot with that?

View attachment 92306

I don't know.

I'm having a hard time finding a holster for this one..

View attachment 92306

I don't know.

I'm having a hard time finding a holster for this one..

Mount it on top of your car.

LOL. No. They're just varmints to be converted into meat for dinner. Very tasty too if they're under 24 inches at the shoulder. Anything bigger tends to be stringy. Boars are nastier tasting and only good for chili..not worth skinning out.
Cutting out their testicals as soon as killed will cut out the nasty taste. Heres an article yall might find interesting. An Official Journal Of The NRA | The Guns You Don't See: Five Types Of Firearms That Rarely Make It Stateside

Last edited:

Forum List

Back