CDZ Gun Free Zones - Whats that all about ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
They dont seem to be very effective. Or am I missing the benefits ?

Every time we see kids get slaughtered someone pipes up about gun free zones.

It seems more of a gesture than anything else.

What do they achieve ?

Law abiding people can not have guns in these zones

Last edited:

What do they achieve ?

Dead kids, mostly.

What do they achieve ?
That's a fine question. The purpose of 'Gun free zones' is to make Liberals feel all warm and fuzzy because they think they are protecting the kids inside the zones.

What do they achieve ?

There is no such thing as a “Gun Free Zone”, it’s like a trap for demented individuals to commit crimes...

What do they achieve ?
It’s a post hoc fallacy contrived and propagated by conservatives, predicated on the lie that criminals seek out ‘gun free zones’ because they wouldn’t encounter armed resistance – the notion is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

CQSVCSPVAAAE9jU.jpg

What do they achieve ?

Was cpac a gun free zone?

What do they achieve ?
It’s a post hoc fallacy contrived and propagated by conservatives, predicated on the lie that criminals seek out ‘gun free zones’ because they wouldn’t encounter armed resistance – the notion is as ridiculous as it is wrong.
And yet almost every mass shooting since the creation of gun free zones has been IN a gun free zone, go figure.

What do they achieve ?

It's not predicated on the idea that criminals seek out gun free zones, it's predicated on the fact that they simply don't care that a zone is gun free.

What do they achieve ?

It's an area where it has been declared that non-law enforcement personnel are forbidden to carry weapons, even if they are permitted to do so in other public locations.

What it is NOT is a Secure Area, that prohibits firearm possession within said area, and backs that up with:

1. A secure perimeter that limits access to specific locations.
2. Screening at those locations to verify people entering are not armed
3. Security to both secure the perimeter, screen the people entering, and respond if someone tries to breach the barrier or does end up sneaking a weapon in.

Bullshit LIE!!! 84% of "Mass Shootings" happen in gun zones!!!

Only if you:

1.Assume a mass shooting is 4 or more fatalities
2. Include mass shootings inside people's homes.

If you go to true "mass" shootings of 10 or more in public places, most of them happen in places where guns are not allowed.

The Vegas shootings do not really fall into a "zone" category because it was a distance sniper style attack INTO a gun free zone.

Bullshit LIE!!! 84% of "Mass Shootings" happen in gun zones!!!

WRONG!!!

.......According to the Crime Prevention Research Center, "gun free zones" (areas where guns are prohibited) have been the target of more than 98% of all mass shootings.

What Percentage Of Mass Shootings Happen In 'Gun Free Zones'? The Number Is Stunning.

The Data Are In: Mass Shooters Prefer Gun-Free Zones
You believe in, repeat & spread PC Fake News!!! LOL!!!

What do they achieve ?

All they do is make sure that it takes 5-7 minutes for police......with guns.....to stop the attacker........law abiding gun owners, over 16.3 million of us...are not allowed to carry guns in these democrat party, gun free school zones....

We know from talking to mass shooters that we captured, and reading the notes of those who died, that democrat gun free school zones are what attract these guys.....the Sandy Hook shooter chose the elementary school because the High School and middle school had armed resource officers....the High School was closer to the shooter home....

Dittos South Carolina church shooter, Santa Barbara shooter, the Colorado theater shooter.........they all changed targets to account for armed resistance...

They are not looking for shoot outs with police or armed civilians...we know this because they commit suicide, surrender or flee as soon as someone with a gun shows up....either cops or civilians....

What do they achieve ?

No.....it is true....American criminals break into empty houses for fear of gun owning home owners...British criminals go into homes when the people are there so they can torture them to find their valuables.....

And we know.....from actual mass public shooters who were captured and from the notes from the ones who died.......

ACTUAL information from the ones doing the shooting........

They pick gun free zones......this is a fact.....you don't know what you are talking about...

Forum List

Back