Gun free Chicago starts New Year off with a bang

Is this the America we want?
I sure in hell don't

This is Detroit. Everyone on the Detroit City Council is a Democrat. The city hasn't been run by a republican in 60 years. Enjoy the show!

The Loud woman is Monica Conyers, thats right, John Conyers wife. She is in the federal penitentiary right now for racketeering serving hard time in the same minim security prison that Martha Stewart went to where she can leave but has a curfew. Its nickname is "Camp Cupcake." Federal Prison Camp, Alderson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia It must be good to be a liberal thats above the law.

oh but there is more and it get's better
:badgrin:

I'm still waiting for this essential step to come for liberals. When it does let me know and we will try to explain ethics, empiricism, and natural law to them. Or will we be rushing it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toNuups_j4A]2001 A Space Odyssey - Monkey and Bones Scene with Music - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Does it bother any of you even a little that you seem to be pleased to report gun violence in an American city?

no doubt, the OP is happy that some shootings happened in Chicago, pathetic.
Maybe you should take some time and address a moniker change. I'm going to take a quote from this thread and apply it too this quote to you

Its always nice to have a case study of liberal failure.

Hello Racist.

Horse aren't you doing the same thing? Are gangs made up of only blacks or minorities?

Gangs are made of all races. Ever heard of the KKK? or the Aryan Brotherhood?

All mobs who believe in their collective superiority absent of the principle of self ownership. The very ideology of liberalism.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHq2F_QA6cc]Ayn Rand: Racism VS. Individualism - YouTube[/ame]

Does it bother any of you even a little that you seem to be pleased to report gun violence in an American city?

Maybe you should take some time and address a moniker change. I'm going to take a quote from this thread and apply it too this quote to you

whatever you need to tell yourself to justify in your own mind using other people's tragedies to further your agenda.

Has no bearing on my moniker, I find it disgusting whether gun control advocates do it or gun owners do it.

The facts are what they are. Intelligent people are neither happy nor unhappy with the facts; they merely accept them and - to the best they can - they analyze them. Only fools ignore them.

whatever you need to tell yourself to justify in your own mind using other people's tragedies to further your agenda.

Has no bearing on my moniker, I find it disgusting whether gun control advocates do it or gun owners do it.

When gun grabbing bitches stop blaming those who support gun rights for every murder with a gun in America we'll go from there. It's the gun control agenda that continues to allow gun deaths to happen. You can't fix it if you don't realize that by now.

OH and your moniker "Just the facts" that's a joke when you don't want the facts even in this thread you want to hide from the facts and blame me for using the death to further my agenda. Change your moniker

The facts are what they are. Intelligent people are neither happy nor unhappy with the facts; they merely accept them and - to the best they can - they analyze them. Only fools ignore them.

That is ridiculous. To analyze is one thing...to exploit, another.

Last edited:

When gun grabbing bitches stop blaming those who support gun rights for every murder with a gun in America we'll go from there. It's the gun control agenda that continues to allow gun deaths to happen. You can't fix it if you don't realize that by now.

OH and your moniker "Just the facts" that's a joke when you don't want the facts even in this thread you want to hide from the facts and blame me for using the death to further my agenda. Change your moniker

oh, the old "he started it" routine eh?

Laughable

By the way, I have not addressed your facts at all in this thread because I believe you are exploiting deaths for a political stance, not because I disagree with your facts. Although I do disagree with your analysis, but that's neither here nor there.

Pretending like I'm denying your facts because I disagree with your tactics is dishonest.
Guess we can add that to what I know about you.

This must be a huge mistake. Chicago has some of the most rigid gun conrol laws in the nation. All these reports of murders in Chicago must be a lie.

Last edited:

oh, the old "he started it" routine eh?

Laughable

By the way, I have not addressed your facts at all in this thread because I believe you are exploiting deaths for a political stance, not because I disagree with your facts. Although I do disagree with your analysis, but that's neither here nor there.

Pretending like I'm denying your facts because I disagree with your tactics is dishonest.
Guess we can add that to what I know about you.

Is this your attempt at deflecting from the facts? So collecting data of gun deaths is using the deaths of others to push an agenda?

Forum List

Back