Gun free Britain? Murders going to hit 10 year high...

There were not 331 mass shootings in America, you doofus. Talk about scamming with numbers....

The price of a quick reply I suppose, I just copied the article and assumed the data supplied by the journalist was accurate, you are correct, there were not 331 mass shootings in America in 2017, there were in fact 427.

Mass Shooting Tracker

Oh, and it appears there have been 403 in 2018 so far, have a happy Christmas.

Mass shooting Tracker also includes domestic violence....which are not mass public shootings....but go ahead, ignore the actual violence happening on an increasing level in Britain..... that country is turning into a cesspool while gun crime in the states is down 75%.....and gun murder is down 49%....

I'll respond to this when I stop laughing.

Off your meds again? Your Dr. should adjust your meds so you won't have fits of emotion....

No...it isn't.... a mass public shooting...

Two things, I said "mass shooting", not "mass public shooting" whatever difference that makes as uncontrolled availability makes both "mass shootings" and "mass public shootings" more prevalent, as I've demonstrated, whatever metric you chose to use. Secondly there is no standard definition of "mass shooting", something the gun lobby is keen to prevent.

There were not 331 mass shootings in America, you doofus. Talk about scamming with numbers....

The price of a quick reply I suppose, I just copied the article and assumed the data supplied by the journalist was accurate, you are correct, there were not 331 mass shootings in America in 2017, there were in fact 427.

Mass Shooting Tracker

Mass shooting Tracker also includes domestic violence....which are not mass public shootings....but go ahead, ignore the actual violence happening on an increasing level in Britain..... that country is turning into a cesspool while gun crime in the states is down 75%.....and gun murder is down 49%....

Off your meds again? Your Dr. should adjust your meds so you won't have fits of emotion....

Still laughing... Oh fun fact for you, the Muslim population of the UK is something in the order of 6% of the population, we've a long way to go before we're "taken over".

Mass Shooting Tracker

Still laughing... Oh fun fact for you, the Muslim population of the UK is something in the order of 6% of the population, we've a long way to go before we're "taken over".

Yes...keep telling yourself that....

Mass Shooting Tracker

Yes...keep telling yourself that....

Don't need to, the facts are the facts, whatever fantasies you might chose to advocate for.

Forum List

Back