Gun control works! 14 shot, 3 dead in Chicago so far this year

It is hard to control killers when honorable citizens don't have protection, ey? I am quoting Katz; "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away"

3 Killed In Chicago Shootings So Far This Year | NBC Chicago

Of course this will be a local story because it wasn't suburban whites being shot. Those are the only newsworthy shootings to liberals.

Since the Chicago Bears missed the playoffs again, Chicago is going for a different record........most murders in a year.

If somebody could just convince the criminals and gang-bangers that there are strict gun control laws in Chicago, all of these murders would go away.

Three dead already in the Windy City this year. Gee, think how many more it would be if they didn't have those tough gun laws and paid millions over the last 6 years to folks who participated in their gun turn-in program.

Chicago exceeded 500 murders in 2012... But gun bans work. Move along... Nothing to see here.

I hope they find the guns that shot those people and get them off the streets. They obviously need to pass more laws.

If there were only more guns, this never would have happened.

Right, guys?

Please. 6 million people live in ChicagoLand. During the next cold snap, you'll find that more than 3 people will freeze to death.

You're right, nothing to read here.

The three people were killed over the span of a few days, I imagine. Not in 3 minutes by a lone gunman. Only scared little boys twist the facts to fit their agenda. Because they are so afraid of living without the means to play cops and robbers like 6 year olds.

Last edited:
3 Killed In Chicago Shootings So Far This Year | NBC Chicago

Of course this will be a local story because it wasn't suburban whites being shot. Those are the only newsworthy shootings to liberals.

I believe the national media has continued to ignore the outrageous death toll in Chicago because it doesn't fit their narrative of "gun control works".

And we're only looking at the statistics of those who died.

I think it was the Chicago Tribune where I read that shootings not resulting in the death of children was something insane like over 400 students shot; but 24 killed.

And that didn't include children and teenagers who weren't in school.

I guess Rahm needs to have more "gun free zone" signs posted.

Found a link to the shooting stats.

Over 400 school age children shot in Chicago so far this year
Chicago

446 school age children shot in Chicago so far this year with strongest gun laws in country - media silent
Dec. 27, 2012

The cesspool known as Chicago probably has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media. In Chicago, there have been 446 school age children shot in leftist utopia run by Rahm Emanuel

http://thepolicenews.net/default.as...&menugroup=Home&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Right, guys?

Please. 6 million people live in ChicagoLand. During the next cold snap, you'll find that more than 3 people will freeze to death.

The three people were killed over the span of a few days, I imagine. Not in 3 minutes by a lone gunman. Only scared little boys twist the facts to fit their agenda.

500 murders in Chcago last year. Is that correct or not?

Out of 6 million people? Surprised there weren't a lot more.

That's 8/1000 of one percent. More people probably died of food poisoning.

But the gun lovers hold up this "epidemic" as a rationale (forgive the term) for evading gun control. Because they are scared little boys who need their guns to feel manly.

Right, guys?

The three people were killed over the span of a few days, I imagine. Not in 3 minutes by a lone gunman. Only scared little boys twist the facts to fit their agenda.

Chicago has some of the toughest gun control measures in the country.

So far in 2013, 3 killed and 15 injured. Not even 48 hours into the year. Could be higher, but I haven't checked Drudge in the last hour.

News organizations have done this "march of the dead" every New Year's for what seems like forever.

'Well, Blake, we've had our first murder of the new year, happened around 10 PM ............". It gets more attention that the first baby born.

There will be a 3-day period later in the year where far more people will get shot, and you won't see the same kind of coverage. Because it won't be the first of the year any more.

Yes, they have tough gun control laws. Perhaps that why there hasn't been a Sandy Hook or an Aurora or a Columbine in the area, at least not that I've heard about.

THAT'S what auto weapons control will help mitigate.

Note the difference? "Auto weapons" as opposed to "all weapons".

There will always be shootings, until the cowardly among us realize that violence is not the method one should use to try to effect one's grievances.

News organizations have done this "march of the dead" every New Year's for what seems like forever.

'Well, Blake, we've had our first murder of the new year, happened around 10 PM ............". It gets more attention that the first baby born.

There will be a 3-day period later in the year where far more people will get shot, and you won't see the same kind of coverage. Because it won't be the first of the year any more.

Yes, they have tough gun control laws. Perhaps that why there hasn't been a Sandy Hook or an Aurora or a Columbine in the area, at least not that I've heard about.

THAT'S what auto weapons control will help mitigate.

Note the difference? "Auto weapons" as opposed to "all weapons".

There will always be shootings, until the cowardly among us realize that violence is not the method one should use to try to effect one's grievances.

The young man who killed his mother and murdered all the children was deranged.

You just can't legislate the crazy out of crazy.

I hope they find the guns that shot those people and get them off the streets. They obviously need to pass more laws.

More Laws??? Typical liberal numbskull... More Laws only punish those who abide by the Law.

Forum List

Back