Gun Control supporters does he speak for you?

he never said there was anything good about killing kids.
You are trying to be literal here when you know he didnt mean that.

How typical of you.

You can justify it all you want, I am appalled that you would try to defend it, which makes you just as bad as him for saying it.

oh he is using the deaths for political gain, but its not what he said.

"The good thing about Newtown is, it was so horrific that I think it galvanized Americans to a point where the intensity on our side is going to match the intensity on their side"

“You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste; it’s an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid.”

so they don't die in vain...don't be obtuse. Background checks for 100% of sales, not 60%.

Um... how exactly does this "plan" help considering the mom purchased the firearms and would have passed any and all background checks?
Would help in lots of these- there should also be some mental health care changes and gun locks in such cases. Baby steps are good. SOMETHING.

This is a bit off topic but I find it interesting gun owners since this debate began are often called crazy and paranoid yet at the same time they are being called this people are collecting their names and information and addresses and posting them on interactive maps for what seems to be no reason other than to try and shame or vilify for legally owning guns.

A polititian, who is used to using words to express himself says, “The good thing about Newtown is, it was so horrific that I think it galvanized Americans to a point where the intensity on our side is going to match the intensity on their side,” and it is acceptable and respectful to those twenty children and six adults who died? Is it also respectful to the grieving families?
What kind of monster would say it was a good thing?

If you want to protect your rights go here:
Ruger - Protect Your Rights
Just click on the "Take action now" link on the right side of the page.

Forum List

Back