Gun Control supporters does he speak for you?

None of them speak for me, they kept saying no one is trying to deny our 2nd Amendment rights while denigrating anyone who defends it, by calling them fringe, zealots and other demeaning terms. Saul Alinski would be proud of the moderator. All this under the pretext of protecting the 2nd Amendment when they have the full intent of watering it down so much it would make it's intent moot. Rendell is a particular problem because he has take an oath to support and defend the Constitution, typical lying politician.
I didn't realize you were a gun control supporter?:badgrin:

[The anti gun forces are screaming they can't put police in every school, instead in order to make every school a safer and more secure version of Lindesfarne, the Eighth Century monastery connected by a tidal causeway off the English coast that thought their goodness and spirituality would keep them safe from harm, they have to take all guns away, ensuring that, according to Communist Chinese Party Chairman Mao Tse Tung, the "All power (that) emanates from the barrel of a gun" now rests totally in our master Baracky Obammunist's benevolent hands. The fact that the kids from the former Sandy Hook Elementary school now want a police presence should be used, along with a piece of 1 inch diameter rebar heated to a cherry red glow, to give the anti gun folks all new rectums.]

NEWTOWN — The Board of Education meeting of Tuesday, January 8, began with a moment of silence.

Chair Debbie Leidlein publicly thanked the Town of Monroe and its school district for the generous gift they gave of a school that will house the entire student body of Sandy Hook Elementary School.

She appreciated the ability to keep the student body together, adding that all Newtown teachers have been “heroic” for returning to their classrooms and attending to the needs of students.

Superintendent Dr. Janet Robinson echoed the sentiment and said Monroe is taking good care of its guests. “We’ve been through a lot together and we will continue to weather this.”

She described the opening of the new elementary school as heartwarming and healing, noting that children hopped off the bus rather than leaving the vehicles quietly.

Referring to painters, cleaners and caterers, she said there were many, many people

Other towns, such as Derby, had offered classrooms to Newtown, but only Monroe was able to offer a full facility.

During the superintendent’s report, Dr. Robinson noted that, because Sandy Hook Elementary School was out for six days, its students would not be able to meet the 180-day requirement for attendance.

When she recommended that the board consider asking the Commissioner of Education for a waiver on the requirement, board member Keith Alexander asked if the waiver would impact the teacher contract.

Atty. Floyd Dugas responded, “We’ll have the conversation,” and felt it would be best to discuss that with the commissioner.

The board also has the option to ask for a waiver from the Connecticut Mastery Test, although the superintendent said she had mixed feelings on this, as the test results are very important.

Dr. Robinson announced that a new Security Committee had formed, in addition to the aggressive measures the district has already taken to ensure the safety of students.

Addressing the issue of police presence, she added that there are a minimum of two officers at each school. “We’re meeting with police, evaluating this as we go along.”

During public participation, Amy Roman, of 58 Taunton Hill Rd., told the board that she spoke for many parents when she said that one of the key reasons she felt comfortable sending her children back to school was the police presence.

She added that a permanent police presence, “has gone from a want to a need.”"

Education Board<br />Discusses Sandy<br />Hook School Issues

Progressives have been swimming in the blood of those kids like it was an Olympic Event

None of them speak for me, they kept saying no one is trying to deny our 2nd Amendment rights while denigrating anyone who defends it, by calling them fringe, zealots and other demeaning terms. Saul Alinski would be proud of the moderator. All this under the pretext of protecting the 2nd Amendment when they have the full intent of watering it down so much it would make it's intent moot. Rendell is a particular problem because he has take an oath to support and defend the Constitution, typical lying politician.

I didn't realize you couldn't read, gun control is hitting what you intend, when the weapon is discharged.

I didn't realize you couldn't read, gun control is hitting what you intend, when the weapon is discharged.

OK if that's what you think I meant.

Disclaimer: I will restrain myself from showing how much I feel about this person for now

Now to the point of this thread.
Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell said
"“The good thing about Newtown is, it was so horrific that I think it galvanized Americans to a point where the intensity on our side is going to match the intensity on their side,”
Also the Folks from MSNBC didn't seem to be phased about his comment.

Is this they type of people that you want supporting your agenda? Does he and MSNBC speak for you?
Former Pa. Gov.: The ‘Good Thing’ About Newtown Is That it Was ‘So Horrific,’ Gun Control Advocates Have Been ‘Galvanized’ | Video | TheBlaze.com
Fast Eddie Rendell is nothing more than a mobster.

I will always be amazed at people who are so willing to be slaves, given the history of the world and the abuse that slaves suffered at the hands of government.

that's not what he said.

"The good thing about Newtown is, it was so horrific that I think it galvanized Americans to a point where the intensity on our side is going to match the intensity on their side"

Their is nothing good about killing children.

he never said there was anything good about killing kids.
You are trying to be literal here when you know he didnt mean that.

How typical of you.

You can justify it all you want, I am appalled that you would try to defend it, which makes you just as bad as him for saying it.

Either we "exploit" the situation or "ignore" it.

How about keeping the doors of schools locked, and not allowing strangers into the building without an appointment?

Sady for anti-gun advocates, this simple solution has nothing to do with guns.

The doors were locked at Sandy Hook.

Before I even read the link, I KNEW it was Ed Rendell who made the statement.

Rendell is mentally retarded. He should NEVER be allowed to own a firearm.

In fact, if you want to pass a gun control law, pass one that prohibits ALL politicians from owning firearms. They are ALL mentally ill and/or mentally deficient.

I'm getting to the point where I am willing to let Liberals have their way, if Conservatives can have their way.

Liberals want abortions? Make them mandatory for Liberals. You want to ban weapons? OK it's now illegal for Liberals to own guns.

30 years and the Democrat party will be extinct.

:clap2:

I'm sure most sane people know what he meant,

which also explains why the Right would try to make an issue of it.

It's amusing watching all of you liberals scrambling to desperately spin this thing.

According to liberals, we have no idea what are founding fathers meant when they said something. But when a modern day dumbocrat says something horrific, suddenly liberals know exactly what was meant...

Fucking amazing how these people contradict themselves 24x7... :cuckoo:

Ed Randell is every bit as sick and demented as this certifiable mad man:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNYlmRINZp0]Chris Mathews Is Glad Hurricane Sandy Happened! - YouTube[/ame]

will also end gang bangers at giant gun shows...what a shame for the NRA's Big Firearm masters...

You act like there are no checks done at gun shows, and that simply isn't the case.

Q: Must licensees conduct NICS checks for sales of firearms to non-licensees at gun shows?

Yes. A licensed importer, manufacturer, or dealer may not transfer a firearm to a non-licensee at a gun show without first complying with the requirements of the Brady law.

ATF Online - Firearms - Frequently Asked Questions - Brady Law

New Topics

Forum List

Back