Gun control may soon affect your first amendment rights

Soon we will see the emergence of the A.T.F.P. ... The bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Printers.

This technology simply blows my mind.
But it's the potential for applications such as gun making that will render it off limits to the public at large for decades or longer.

Nothing in the video or the article said 3d printers would be off limits to the public bt I guess that's where the restriction of gun control comes into play.

Well it isn't like you could build a barrel out of a resin that could handle the pressures of a bullet... I wouldn't think. They even said the 3D printer was used for certain parts, but not all.

But it's the potential for applications such as gun making that will render it off limits to the public at large for decades or longer.

Nothing in the video or the article said 3d printers would be off limits to the public bt I guess that's where the restriction of gun control comes into play.

It's not even just the gun control issue.
Technology like this will so empower the people that the government will be quick to impose huge restrictions on its availability to the public.

But can you imagine how cheap guns would become if you could manufacture your own receivers? I'll take two. ;)

It's not even just the gun control issue.
Technology like this will so empower the people that the government will be quick to impose huge restrictions on its availability to the public.

But can you imagine how cheap guns would become if you could manufacture your own receivers? I'll take two. ;)

Those will be the guns you find that criminals will use disposable guns.

Shit now we'll have paper and printer control!

Just let those criminals out of jail, it's not their fault, it's the paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already got my guns, although I wouldn't mind sticking one of those M134's into a printer... Just to see what happens. :eusa_whistle:
images

Well it isn't like you could build a barrel out of a resin that could handle the pressures of a bullet... I wouldn't think. They even said the 3D printer was used for certain parts, but not all.

It's not that hard to machine the parts you need for metal.
G4003G Gunsmith's Bench Top Lathe with Stand

Yeah, but there is still a lot of skill involved to do it right.

If I can do it most anybody can do t.

Even still, the left will be up in arms (pun intended) over this. They get riled over a drawing of a gun or even a child pointing their finger like a gun, so this won't go over well and they'll use it to further squash our rights.

They don't say squat about gang members and drug cartels running around shooting people, but seek to control the law abiding who pose no threat. Leftie logic at it's best.

Forum List

Back