Gun Control is Racist, and always has been.

I don't have to. I've explained why it was racist. you are racist, you're continuing to prove how racist you truly are. thanks.

No, the fact that a law exists to curb a behavior does not show that the law is racist.
sure it does. it always has, it is the point of every law concerning blacks. you all hate the black man, and then you yell racist to distract your actual intentions. but people like us see the ploy and the hate and are slowly converting sentiment within the black environment.

Every law concerning blacks?

Do you realize that Democrats actually have black people in the party and elected representatives? I think there are what, 2 black Republicans in Congress and one of them just announced their retirement. If you say your side is so open minded and in support of civil rights, how come blacks are losing representation in the Republican party?
Because you ostracize, harass and criminally assault Uppity Black Folks who want to think for themselves and call them Uncle Toms if they dare try to walk around while being Conservative. There are many Black Conservatives, but they have to keep their mouth shut, or you will assault them and make their life a living Hell.

Actually we elect black people into office.
why haven't they helped the inner city blacks then? what happens to them after they get into office? Baltimore, rat infested billions of dollars and no improvements. huh? are you sure, is your brain sliding out your ears?

I don't have to. I've explained why it was racist. you are racist, you're continuing to prove how racist you truly are. thanks.

No, the fact that a law exists to curb a behavior does not show that the law is racist.
sure it does. it always has, it is the point of every law concerning blacks. you all hate the black man, and then you yell racist to distract your actual intentions. but people like us see the ploy and the hate and are slowly converting sentiment within the black environment.

Do you realize that Democrats actually have black people in the party and elected representatives? I think there are what, 2 black Republicans in Congress and one of them just announced their retirement. If you say your side is so open minded and in support of civil rights, how come blacks are losing representation in the Republican party?
Because you ostracize, harass and criminally assault Uppity Black Folks who want to think for themselves and call them Uncle Toms if they dare try to walk around while being Conservative. There are many Black Conservatives, but they have to keep their mouth shut, or you will assault them and make their life a living Hell.

You elect obedient slaves. Or what they used to call a house slave that was obedient to The Master and pushes The Master's Agenda upon his fellow (lesser) slaves.

Your Party hasn't changed in 250 years. It's never going to change because you view people as mindless cattle who need to be be ruled over, instead of partners you govern with.

You elect obedient slaves. Or what they used to call a house slave that was obedient to The Master and pushes The Master's Agenda upon his fellow (lesser) slaves.

Your Party hasn't changed in 250 years. It's never going to change because you view people as mindless cattle who need to be be ruled over, instead of partners you govern with.

I think like most everyone they want to be represented in government and there is none in the GOP. They want affordable healthcare and easy access to voting polls. Support for civil rights and and end to systemic racism.

Well said Tree!!! thanks

I think like most everyone they want to be represented in government and there is none in the GOP. They want affordable healthcare and easy access to voting polls. Support for civil rights and and end to systemic racism.
again, you avoid answering what they've done for the blacks? why? :desk:

Why did old Elijah not help his brothers and sisters in Baltimore with the billions he got for them? where did that money go? hmmmmmmm oppression is the kkk demofks moto.

Why did old Elijah not help his brothers and sisters in Baltimore with the billions he got for them? where did that money go? hmmmmmmm oppression is the kkk demofks moto.

kkk demofks moto?

I can see money was well spent on your education.

kkk demofks moto?

yep, I know the difference between evil kkkers and not. perhaps it's you that needs edumacated.

BTW, why didn't you explain what happened to the money for Baltimore? Elijah keep it? I think sooooooo.

kkk demofks moto?

yep, I know the difference between evil kkkers and not. perhaps it's you that needs edumacated.

BTW, why didn't you explain what happened to the money for Baltimore? Elijah keep it? I think sooooooo.

Elijah kept the money? That's another weird looney claim and I look forward to you backing that up.

kkk demofks moto?

Elijah kept the money? That's another weird looney claim and I look forward to you backing that up.
well Baltimore didn't get it. so where is it? why aren't you asking like we are? oh, right, you love oppressing the blacks, like you avoid discussing the blacks murdered every weekend around the country.

Ostracized, and silenced people have far less initiative to behave as what would be perceived as a model citizen, when its codified that no matter ther behavior going forward; they live the rest of their lives as a subject.

Wouldn't my proposal be initiative for these people to become model citizens? I really do understand your position and do have a hard time restricting rights to all but those that are most likely to abuse those rights. A review process is the best solution I can come up with.

The first laws prohibiting ownership of firearms in this Nation were passed to prevent Blacks, Slave and Free, from owning guns. In Florida, they passed a law that Whites could check the residences of Blacks to insure they didn’t have guns. Not White Police, or Deputies, just regular citizens who worried the darkies would get guns. Gun Control and the Constitution

The prohibition in California against Open Carry was passed two months after the Black Panthers showed up armed in front of the Capital Steps in Sacramento. Again racism drove the Whites to prohibit an action that the Blacks were exploiting.

So today, we hear that we need to ban guns. But who would you be banning them from? The Rural Whites will bury their guns in the woods, and in their yards. Are you going to pass over every square foot with Mine Detectors to find the hidden cache’s of weapons an munitions? Nope. You’ll raid the inner cities where hiding locations are fewer, and probably covered by surveillance video to get the guns. Inner Cities which are predominantly black.

Nobody cared that White’s had assault weapons. The Brady Ban that is lauded about only came about after Gang Bangers got their hands on AK-47’s and Tek-9’s. Once again we had to stop people, and by people they meant Blacks, from getting these things.

So why would you support Gun Control today? Is it because some of the shooters are white and you can pretend that it totally isn’t because you’re afraid of Minorities?

I not only support the right of the people to keep and bear arms. I would support the restoration of this right to people who had been convicted of a Felony, and completed both prison, and probation or parole conditions. In other words, I would be willing to consider their debt completely paid to society and return to them the full rights of of being a citizen. Not just the right to vote which some of you would support.

So tell me why you want to disarm Blacks, who are according to you faced with an even greater threat from White Nationalist and racists? I say arm them. Let them arm up, and give them a chance to defend themselves. The Lord knows the Government isn’t going to do that.

NEW CONTENT UPDATE: Beto promises to take away your weapons.
Hmmm. 1 + 1 = 2 where I come from.

Beto plus this thread = Ongoing Democrat racism

Forum List

Back