Gun Control is Racist, and always has been.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The first laws prohibiting ownership of firearms in this Nation were passed to prevent Blacks, Slave and Free, from owning guns. In Florida, they passed a law that Whites could check the residences of Blacks to insure they didn’t have guns. Not White Police, or Deputies, just regular citizens who worried the darkies would get guns. Gun Control and the Constitution

The prohibition in California against Open Carry was passed two months after the Black Panthers showed up armed in front of the Capital Steps in Sacramento. Again racism drove the Whites to prohibit an action that the Blacks were exploiting.

So today, we hear that we need to ban guns. But who would you be banning them from? The Rural Whites will bury their guns in the woods, and in their yards. Are you going to pass over every square foot with Mine Detectors to find the hidden cache’s of weapons an munitions? Nope. You’ll raid the inner cities where hiding locations are fewer, and probably covered by surveillance video to get the guns. Inner Cities which are predominantly black.

Nobody cared that White’s had assault weapons. The Brady Ban that is lauded about only came about after Gang Bangers got their hands on AK-47’s and Tek-9’s. Once again we had to stop people, and by people they meant Blacks, from getting these things.

So why would you support Gun Control today? Is it because some of the shooters are white and you can pretend that it totally isn’t because you’re afraid of Minorities?

I not only support the right of the people to keep and bear arms. I would support the restoration of this right to people who had been convicted of a Felony, and completed both prison, and probation or parole conditions. In other words, I would be willing to consider their debt completely paid to society and return to them the full rights of of being a citizen. Not just the right to vote which some of you would support.

So tell me why you want to disarm Blacks, who are according to you faced with an even greater threat from White Nationalist and racists? I say arm them. Let them arm up, and give them a chance to defend themselves. The Lord knows the Government isn’t going to do that.

So gun control are a racial movement? This is the dumbest thing I ever had seen on here! Gun control doesn’t work just look at Chicago!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So gun control are a racial movement? This is the dumbest thing I ever had seen on here! Gun control doesn’t work just look at Chicago!

The AK-47 and AR-15 were around for thirty years and nobody cared. Until Black Criminals, Drug Dealers and Gang Bangers started using them. Then we needed The Brady Law. In California it was legal to open carry. Until the Black Panthers stood in front of the Capital armed. Then it was illegal just two months later. Here's How The Nation Responded When A Black Militia Group Occupied A Government Building | HuffPost

Read what the Black Panthers were saying, and remove the word Black, and you have the same language used by many here. Yet the result was very different. The politicians rushed to pass a law prohibiting the behavior.

One of the first laws passed in this country was to insure that neither Slaves nor Free Blacks could own a firearm.

So how is it that these laws prohibiting firearm ownership are not racist? Their entire history has been based upon race. Even today, the proof that they do not work is Chicago as you said. Chicago where they are working to keep the guns out of the hands of Blacks in the city. Whites in the suburbs are allowed to own guns. Why are the people in the city restricted?

Geographic limitations, those Blacks in the city are still getting Guns, so we have to go wider. We have to limit the White Folks because Blacks in Chicago are still getting guns. Geographic limitations, those within the city, do not work.

Those pushing for Gun Control are Racist. The minorities who are involved believe they are doing the right thing, and are unable to see the best defense for their population is the right to keep and bear arms. They think they can Trust Whitey to take care of them.

The first laws prohibiting ownership of firearms in this Nation were passed to prevent Blacks, Slave and Free, from owning guns. In Florida, they passed a law that Whites could check the residences of Blacks to insure they didn’t have guns. Not White Police, or Deputies, just regular citizens who worried the darkies would get guns. Gun Control and the Constitution

The prohibition in California against Open Carry was passed two months after the Black Panthers showed up armed in front of the Capital Steps in Sacramento. Again racism drove the Whites to prohibit an action that the Blacks were exploiting.

So today, we hear that we need to ban guns. But who would you be banning them from? The Rural Whites will bury their guns in the woods, and in their yards. Are you going to pass over every square foot with Mine Detectors to find the hidden cache’s of weapons an munitions? Nope. You’ll raid the inner cities where hiding locations are fewer, and probably covered by surveillance video to get the guns. Inner Cities which are predominantly black.

Nobody cared that White’s had assault weapons. The Brady Ban that is lauded about only came about after Gang Bangers got their hands on AK-47’s and Tek-9’s. Once again we had to stop people, and by people they meant Blacks, from getting these things.

So why would you support Gun Control today? Is it because some of the shooters are white and you can pretend that it totally isn’t because you’re afraid of Minorities?

I not only support the right of the people to keep and bear arms. I would support the restoration of this right to people who had been convicted of a Felony, and completed both prison, and probation or parole conditions. In other words, I would be willing to consider their debt completely paid to society and return to them the full rights of of being a citizen. Not just the right to vote which some of you would support.

So tell me why you want to disarm Blacks, who are according to you faced with an even greater threat from White Nationalist and racists? I say arm them. Let them arm up, and give them a chance to defend themselves. The Lord knows the Government isn’t going to do that.
McDonald vs City of Chicago. All you need to know is this. And McDonald won!!! yes!!! And, BTW, they are working to ban them again. fk the leftists in this country truly hate black folk. It is undeniable.

son, you're missing the OP. but don't stop trying to understand it. It's the left wishing to deny blacks guns. McDonald vs the City of Chicago, it started back before this decision. Probably decades long.

I don't know who you are, but I want nothing more but to shoot & kill you for talking disrespectful like that, using slimy gender slurs and implying inappropriate sexual familiarity.

Who the fuck are you trying to pick up and rape? May God strike you dead and send you to hell.

I don't know who you are, but I want nothing more but to shoot & kill you for talking disrespectful like that, using slimy gender slurs and implying inappropriate sexual familiarity.

Who the fuck are you trying to pick up and rape? May God strike you dead and send you to hell.
Son, in the words of the great philosopher, “lighten up Francis”.

Southern coservatives. You're not going to find people who want to ensure blacks have the right to vote, gays the right to marry and the transgendered the right to use the bathroom they most align with to also be the same party that wants only whites to have guns.

Yep, governor Ronald Reagan all of the sudden didn't know why anyone would need to carry a gun in public, especially when they are black and show up in the same space he's in.

Raids? I've never heard anyone talk about raids. I suppose people in the inner city can find plenty of spaces to hide their guns too, they already do.

Except that talk of an AWB now is only gaining traction after mostly white perpetrators of mass shootings.

I think support for an AWB is mostly because of mass shootings that are usually committed by whites. Whether fair or not I think that is where the push is coming from, the fear of minding one's own business at a local store to being gunned down by a random stranger.

I support others rights to bear arms, not felons convicted of violent crimes and I don't care what race they are.

It's a classic strawman that you are promoting and you're not doing it very well either.

Southern coservatives. You're not going to find people who want to ensure blacks have the right to vote, gays the right to marry and the transgendered the right to use the bathroom they most align with to also be the same party that wants only whites to have guns.

Yep, governor Ronald Reagan all of the sudden didn't know why anyone would need to carry a gun in public, especially when they are black and show up in the same space he's in.

Raids? I've never heard anyone talk about raids. I suppose people in the inner city can find plenty of spaces to hide their guns too, they already do.

Except that talk of an AWB now is only gaining traction after mostly white perpetrators of mass shootings.

I think support for an AWB is mostly because of mass shootings that are usually committed by whites. Whether fair or not I think that is where the push is coming from, the fear of minding one's own business at a local store to being gunned down by a random stranger.

I support others rights to bear arms, not felons convicted of violent crimes and I don't care what race they are.

It's a classic strawman that you are promoting and you're not doing it very well either.
was there a ban on blacks having guns in the city of chicago? yes or no? Where was all the violence in chicago? dude, your lust for lies is very apparent.

Ever hear of McDonald vs City of Chicago

was there a ban on blacks having guns in the city of chicago? yes or no? Where was all the violence in chicago? dude, your lust for lies is very apparent.

There was not a "ban on blacks having guns in the city of Chicago". How do you like them apples?

There was not a "ban on blacks having guns in the city of Chicago". How do you like them apples?
then why did McDonald have to go to the Courts to buy a gun in the city limits? please explain.

then why did McDonald have to go to the Courts to buy a gun in the city limits? please explain.

It was a hand gun registration law aimed at curbing the amount of hand guns in the city of Chicago. It was struck down by the supreme court. McDonald was not claiming the law was racist, nobody argued that it was

Gun Control is Racist, and always has been.

remember that when Trump passes new legislation -

It was a hand gun registration law aimed at curbing the amount of hand guns in the city of Chicago. It was struck down by the supreme court. McDonald was not claiming the law was racist, nobody argued that it was
he didn't have to claim it was racist, it was racist. it was a ban. you can say whatever you want, but democrats held back guns from civil blacks to defend themselves until McDonald sued. so, you can make up all the whatevers you want, you just admitted the city of chicago banned guns to blacks. they just did.

he didn't have to claim it was racist, it was racist. it was a ban. you can say whatever you want, but democrats held back guns from civil blacks to defend themselves until McDonald sued. so, you can make up all the whatevers you want, you just admitted the city of chicago banned guns to blacks. they just did.

It was a an unrealistic gun hand gun registration law designed to be a defacto ban due to Chicago's gun violence. It applied to all races equally within the Chicago city limits. The plaintiffs did not argue it was racist.

Forum List

Back