Gun Control Idiot Test

Do you really? A link to a news article would be a lot more convincing than your word.

Yeah, cuz kids never kill themselves or each other accidentally when they find a loaded gun in the night stand.

Besides, we all know that all gun nutters teach their kids how to handle guns so its impossible for them to kill each other or themselves.

As for the op, WHY are these guys always so damn dumb?

Like I said: I have no doubt that kids accidentally shoot other kids. I think dubya is full of shit.
I was brought up with loaded weapons standing by the back door. There was always a .22 and in the fall and winter, a shotgun loaded with slugs or a M-1 jungle carbine with a 30 round clip.
I just knew that they were not to be touched except for the purpose of acquiring FOOD. My friends knew they were there, but they never touched them because, I guess they respected other people's property.
My kids grew up around weapons, but seeing we lived in the city, they weren't standing by the door waiting for a whitetail to wander by. They were hidden from strangers but their location was known to the kids, and they knew how to use them.

I live out in the country again and there's a .22 and a .308 standing by the back door. It feels like home!

When you demonstrate you have have knowledge about people you don't even know, then you're a fool. If you can't separate what you know and what you believe, then you're a fool. It seems like nearly all right-wingers on this site suffer from that and that's what makes them a fool. It use to be you could be a conservative and not be a fool, but the clowns have taken over the circus.

The visiting neighbor kid shot the boy, because he thought the gun was a toy. Who was teaching that little boy about guns?

#1... bullshit
#2... What part of "shall not be infringed" is so difficult for you to grasp?

What part of you're going to be well regulated now is so difficult for you to grasp? That's what happens when you become unreasonable with you Teabagger ways.
Get back to Me when you can show some success with that well regulated drug war, or those well regulated hand guns in Chicago.

Your willingness to be the governments bitch is simply amazing.

Listen, idiot! If the people in some state want to make gun legislation designed for their state, they have every right to do so. If you don't live there, it's none of your business and if you do live there and can't handle it, move!

Piss on your absolute right to do anything you want!

Try C, get a dog for those three kids and home protection, so people don't break in and if you still want a gun, you better find a good way to keep it safe.

I knew a man with three kids, all boys, and kept a loaded gun to protect his business. A neighbor kid was visiting, thought it was a toy and blew his youngest sons brains out.

He needed to be more responsible about that gun....no doubt about it....and he's paying the price for his stupidity....but just because one person was an idiot does not mean the government needs to treat all of us like idiots...

We also need to teach our kids about guns....if they can teach children to put a condom on a cucumber they can be taught to lock and load and gun safety....

I'm all for home protection and dogs too....but that does not always solve the problem...

So when it comes right down to it.......A or B.....?

He's been dead for 20 or so years. His wife divorced him and he lost his rather large produce business. The last I saw of him, he was managing a gas station and later was struck by a truck while he was going across the street to a restaurant. I think he stepped in front of the truck.

He kept the gun on top of his refrigerator and the neighbor kid got a chair to get up there. We were there many a time and I never noticed the gun. His youngest son was like 3 years old. Back then, some people were careless about such thing. He definitely paid the price.

Your A or B is an illusion that something has happened and doesn't include living a full life and it neither ever happening.

I don't live in a jungle, so the threat of having a gun around outways it's usefulness. If I lived somewhere else or under different circumstances, like hunting, then things would be different. The law shouldn't be one size fits all when it comes to firearms. The laws can be written allowing exceptions.

what the hell....? A or B is not an "illusion".....you either got a phone or a gun to protect yourself....it's a real life situation that many folks find themselves in.....they hear someone breaking into their home and they need to protect themselves and their family...

it is a jungle out there....and sometimes it enters your home.....i highly doubt that either you or your neighbors have never been robbed before...

or do you live in the White House....? obviously that's where guns of all kinds are the 'exception' :rolleyes:....why is it those lawmakers want to take your guns away while they keep their own guns or gunmen....? if their laws are so great they should lead by example...but good luck with that...

Last edited:
What part of you're going to be well regulated now is so difficult for you to grasp? That's what happens when you become unreasonable with you Teabagger ways.
Get back to Me when you can show some success with that well regulated drug war, or those well regulated hand guns in Chicago.

Your willingness to be the governments bitch is simply amazing.

Listen, idiot! If the people in some state want to make gun legislation designed for their state, they have every right to do so. If you don't live there, it's none of your business and if you do live there and can't handle it, move!

Piss on your absolute right to do anything you want!
Suddenly, you clowns are all about the States and their rights to pass laws for their people. Seems you asshats were singing a different tune when Arizona was passing immigration laws.

Fuck you and your willingness to steal the rights of others for no significant reason.

And fuck you for using dead children in an attempt to enslave the rest of us.

Do you really? A link to a news article would be a lot more convincing than your word.

I'm 61 years old and you want a link to something that happened when I was around 6 years old. You right-wingers are idiots, like kids don't die from people keeping loaded guns around their house?

No one is taking away your right to bear arms, but that right isn't an unlimited right to do anything you want. Certain people should be allowed to have assault rifles, if they register them periodically and private sales need to be registered. It should be controlled by regulation to prevent guns getting into the wrong hands.

If you right-wingers weren't completely out of your minds, you would have cut a deal and cooperated to make logical regulations to prevent gun violence in America. The problem is, you've lost the ability to be rational.

Now, we're going to have states making all kinds of different laws, which is good in some ways, because all areas aren't the same, but it makes it a pain in the ass to pass through that state with a gun, even if it's broken down. The days of an open gun market in America are coming to an end.
How can you be 61 years old and as stupid as you are?

A foot in the door is just that. One more step to disarming America. The first thing tyrants do is disarm the populace; then the slaughtering begins.

BTW...kids down in pickle buckets as well. The world is not safe and no one can make it that way. I would have figured at 61, you would have figured that out by now.

You, like Obama, seem to insist that your notion of common sense is the only one. I have news for you. It isn't common sense at all. It is just pushing an agenda.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unlimited right.

He's 61, which means he's an ex-hippie. He's as ignorant and hypocritical as they come.

No matter what you gun control nuts can't seem to come to terms with 2 simple facts:

FACT ONE: when gun control legislation is passed, homicide rates FAIL TO DECREASE, even increasing in most cases.
FACT TWO: when gun laws are relaxed, homicide rates FAIL TO INCREASE (as your incoherent claims would have us believe), even decreasing in most cases.

IOW, gun legislation has already proven to be a complete failure. This is the reason that none of you want to actually address any facts.

Forum List

Back